Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yay! i'm in

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

yay! i'm in - Page 5 Empty Re: yay! i'm in

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:28 pm

Aria shook her head and looked up at the sky, amazed at what she had just seen. Wonderful, Magnifecent, Crazy, Glorius, there wasn't enough words to define it! Then she turned to Storm, and in a slightly shaky voice said, "h-hello storm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Then, clearing her throat, Aria said, "T-that, was amazing! Oh, Kinshi!" Then she turned to storm. "You really should have been here. That was cool! First, she was a horse, then, a magical-blessing human, then, a pheonix! Amazing! Wait, were you here?" Kinshi looked at storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 pm

Anna8072 wrote:Then, clearing her throat, Aria said, "T-that, was amazing! Oh, Kinshi!" Then she turned to storm. "You really should have been here. That was cool! First, she was a horse, then, a magical-blessing human, then, a pheonix! Amazing! Wait, were you here?" Kinshi looked at storm.
No i was not when you saw that it sure does sound amazing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:21 pm

"Yes, it was." Aria lay down next to Kinshi. Then she looked back up at Storm. "She blessed Kinshi that he would be a strong stallion and a feirce leader, never get sick, and can't get hurt. I'm so glad of that. Kinshi was born small and weak, and now he won't grow up to be a weak stallion, or anything like that." Aria nuzled kinshi in the neck, and he let out a little bleat of joy, thenhopped up and started to run around the garden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Anna8072 wrote:"Yes, it was." Aria lay down next to Kinshi. Then she looked back up at Storm. "She blessed Kinshi that he would be a strong stallion and a feirce leader, never get sick, and can't get hurt. I'm so glad of that. Kinshi was born small and weak, and now he won't grow up to be a weak stallion, or anything like that." Aria nuzled kinshi in the neck, and he let out a little bleat of joy, thenhopped up and started to run around the garden.
How are you doing today said storm and what a cute little thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Aria gave a small laugh. "I've been doing fine," she said. "And i know, isn't he darling?" Kinshi gave a little buck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Anna8072 wrote:Aria gave a small laugh. "I've been doing fine," she said. "And i know, isn't he darling?" Kinshi gave a little buck.
Awww storm goes "why isnt he a little rascal".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:45 pm

"Yes, he's very...oh, what could I call it... he's very...." she gave a little laugh, "well, he's not really a burden, it's just that he likes to stop and look at everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Anna8072 wrote:"Yes, he's very...oh, what could I call it... he's very...." she gave a little laugh, "well, he's not really a burden, it's just that he likes to stop and look at everything."
Yeah i understand hey do you have a herd?

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:52 pm

SKIZZ:

i gallop in and stand next to aria " yes, she is in my herd" i say to the stallion " but she may leave if she likes... " i then whisper in her ear " but be careul if u join stor's herd, he has the brand of hate on him, nyx put it there. so i dont think i would be safe to be in his herd but that is ur choice." i waited patiently for her answer
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:54 pm

Merla wrote:SKIZZ:

i gallop in and stand next to aria " yes, she is in my herd" i say to the stallion " but she may leave if she likes... " i then whisper in her ear " but be careul if u join stor's herd, he has the brand of hate on him, nyx put it there. so i dont think i would be safe to be in his herd but that is ur choice." i waited patiently for her answer
W-what i have a brand on me no one told me that and...... oh never mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:58 pm

SKIZZ:

i looked at storm with a surprised expression, "how could u not notice?! " i said " it is large and bright against ur coat. i guess nyx hasnt forgiven u yet for trying to hurt aria. because when i last talked with her she was rather fond of u, aria" i turned to smile at her colt " and u young one"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Merla wrote:SKIZZ:

i looked at storm with a surprised expression, "how could u not notice?! " i said " it is large and bright against ur coat. i guess nyx hasnt forgiven u yet for trying to hurt aria. because when i last talked with her she was rather fond of u, aria" i turned to smile at her colt " and u young one"
I said sorry to aria" said storm standing proudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:06 pm

SKIZZ:

"well i kno nyx and she always has reasons why she does things, whether they r for punishment or not. u will see in the future. but right now, i would recomend u stay out of her way, she holds a nasty grudge" i then look at kinshi " ah, i see nyx has blessed u young one, she has never done that to a mortal before. she must have somthing big planned for u" i then turned my attention to his mother, " are u staying in my herd ,sweetling?"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Aria looked at storm wonderingly, then back to Skizz. "Of course I'm staying in your herd." she told her. "It's great here!" Then she looked at storm sheepishly. "Storm," she said, "I-i'm sorry you got that..umm.. brand because of me." she looked at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Anna8072 wrote:Aria looked at storm wonderingly, then back to Skizz. "Of course I'm staying in your herd." she told her. "It's great here!" Then she looked at storm sheepishly. "Storm," she said, "I-i'm sorry you got that..umm.. brand because of me." she looked at the ground.
What i got this this.... brand from you! he says aggresively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:17 pm

"well, I don't know!" Aria stepped back. "Well, what skizz just said... she said Nyx cursed you for trying to take the herd away from me." she looked uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:19 pm

Anna8072 wrote:"well, I don't know!" Aria stepped back. "Well, what skizz just said... she said Nyx cursed you for trying to take the herd away from me." she looked uncomfortable.
"Well that was before! when i was less smart and i did not mean to im a good horse now" with his ears pinned down all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Aria was shaking as she stepped back more, keeping kinshi behind her. "I-I know," she told him. "But, why would you...i mean.. why would you keep that mark on you if you changed then?..er.. I mean..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Anna8072 wrote:Aria was shaking as she stepped back more, keeping kinshi behind her. "I-I know," she told him. "But, why would you...i mean.. why would you keep that mark on you if you changed then?..er.. I mean..."
I-i dont know im going to leave now bye" he puts his head down slowly and walks away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Aria sighed and lowered her head. She had a feeling that she had just made him even more sad, or hurt his feelings. She laughed as Kinshi tried to see what a rose tasted like, and she could tell he didn't like it. She started to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Anna8072 wrote:Aria sighed and lowered her head. She had a feeling that she had just made him even more sad, or hurt his feelings. She laughed as Kinshi tried to see what a rose tasted like, and she could tell he didn't like it. She started to graze.
Storm was still walking away slowly and then he looks over where she is grazing and puts his head down agian and says to himself "maybe i am a bad horse".

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:35 pm

NYX:

i whispered to storm from the wind " child, i have not given u that brand because u r a bad horse or because u r being shunned by me. it is all a plan and it is unfurling perfectly, all will be revealed in the future. i kno that my ways r mysterious but it is all part of my plan, my experiment, so dont lose hope my child. i have not deserted u" then i let my voice fade away
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Aria lifted her head. She thought she had just heard a voice, drifting through the wind. She sighed and continued eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Anna8072 wrote:Aria lifted her head. She thought she had just heard a voice, drifting through the wind. She sighed and continued eating.
W-what i heard a vioce it sounded like NYX i think it was her i heard what she had said and i felt a little better but still sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum