Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prides Mothers Death

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prides Mothers Death Empty Prides Mothers Death

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:31 pm

I layed my beautiful black mother in the grave, i had chosen it for the flowers that grew there, and softly nickered, "Mom, i love you and will always miss you. you taught me well, and the new generation has begun. Goodbye, dear Mother." i walk slowly out of the Cemetary, hot tears running down my cheeks. i look back once, and whinny back at the flowered grave. this was the end.

Back to top Go down

Prides Mothers Death Empty Re: Prides Mothers Death

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:41 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:I layed my beautiful black mother in the grave, i had chosen it for the flowers that grew there, and softly nickered, "Mom, i love you and will always miss you. you taught me well, and the new generation has begun. Goodbye, dear Mother." i walk slowly out of the Cemetary, hot tears running down my cheeks. i look back once, and whinny back at the flowered grave. this was the end.
are you ok? storm says in a sad way storm forgives her from fighting her at tikal beach and storm starts to be nice to her and says if you dont want to talk to me thats fine but i just wanted to say that im sorry well bye storm walks away slowly ecpecting her to say i forgive you but he does not know if she will say sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:14 pm

she snorts at the stallion, and turns away from him. she was still bleeding, and she kicked the air with her back hooves his way. he will not be forgiven for what he did. Then with a THUMP!, she falls to the ground, too weak to get up.
Im done for, she thought. I wont make it through this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:43 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:she snorts at the stallion, and turns away from him. she was still bleeding, and she kicked the air with her back hooves his way. he will not be forgiven for what he did. Then with a THUMP!, she falls to the ground, too weak to get up.
Im done for, she thought. I wont make it through this.
wait! listen im sorry for everything Crying or Very sad i did not mean to do any of that!" storm helps her up and put her on his back gently and put her in the nice soft grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:55 pm

She snorts, not knowing if she should trust the stallion that had injured her. After all, she had no choice. She wondered if he would hurt her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:00 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:She snorts, not knowing if she should trust the stallion that had injured her. After all, she had no choice. She wondered if he would hurt her again.
Please forgive me i`m not the same stallion i used to be all you have to do is trust me i won`t hurt you or your foal Neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:38 am

She huffed, telling him she trusted him, but she would be wary around him. She eyed him, making sure he didnt get to close to her foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:39 am

wolflover7588 wrote:She huffed, telling him she trusted him, but she would be wary around him. She eyed him, making sure he didnt get to close to her foal.
Please i`m a nice stallion now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:59 pm

her head falls, shes getting weaker. Her stallion had left, she was all alone with her foal, and she was nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:43 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:her head falls, shes getting weaker. Her stallion had left, she was all alone with her foal, and she was nervous
Are you ok says storm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:10 pm

She raised her head and snapped, "Do I look okay to you?!" she then plopped her head down on the grass, and started to cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:17 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:She raised her head and snapped, "Do I look okay to you?!" she then plopped her head down on the grass, and started to cry.
I`ll help you don`t worry storm laid her under a tree with lots of shade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:08 am

She sighs heavily, and, with her foal by her side, she closes her eyes, and falls into a deep, restless slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:03 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:She sighs heavily, and, with her foal by her side, she closes her eyes, and falls into a deep, restless slumber.
Storm goes and gets some water and puts it on her wounds and hopes that she would be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:23 pm

She wakes up, and nickers a soft thanks, and sighs again. Her foal grazed nearby, but it would need milk if it wanted to survive, and Pride didnt want to nurse in front of this stallion. She hoped he would leave long enough for her to nurse, and she secretly hoped he would come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:She wakes up, and nickers a soft thanks, and sighs again. Her foal grazed nearby, but it would need milk if it wanted to survive, and Pride didnt want to nurse in front of this stallion. She hoped he would leave long enough for her to nurse, and she secretly hoped he would come back.
Storm told her that he would go for a little walk in the woods so he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:36 pm

SHe stands up clumsily as soon as he left, and Sabbath began to nurse. After she was done nursing, Pride layed down, and awaited the stallions return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:SHe stands up clumsily as soon as he left, and Sabbath began to nurse. After she was done nursing, Pride layed down, and awaited the stallions return.
Storm came back with some grass in his mouth and looked to see if they where there and they where he would think that they would leave cuz she does not like him very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:53 am

She nickered at him, telling him she was too weak to do much, and that he was not as bad as he once was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:53 am

wolflover7588 wrote:She nickered at him, telling him she was too weak to do much, and that he was not as bad as he once was
He heard her and said "thank you for forgiving me would you like anything?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:23 pm

She shook she head no, and tried to stand up. Her legs wobbled, but she was standing. Her foal wandered off, and she said to the stallion, in barely more than a whisper, "Its time to leave, to go home. Would you like to join us, Storm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:44 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:She shook she head no, and tried to stand up. Her legs wobbled, but she was standing. Her foal wandered off, and she said to the stallion, in barely more than a whisper, "Its time to leave, to go home. Would you like to join us, Storm?"
Of course i would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:55 pm

"Then follow me." She slowly walks off, foal following, and she slowly walks to her home. (its in the garden of plenty. Its called Cowgirls Pride looking for a stallion)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:58 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:"Then follow me." She slowly walks off, foal following, and she slowly walks to her home. (its in the garden of plenty. Its called Pride looking for a stallion)
Storm walk with her right by her (ok).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:51 am

PRIDE?i walk up to her (this is rodeo)i nuzzle her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next