Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthro gang come to hang (lol the only way i know how to put it )

3 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Anthro gang come to hang (lol the only way i know how to put it ) Empty Anthro gang come to hang (lol the only way i know how to put it )

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Velocity:

Anthro gang come to hang (lol the only way i know how to put it ) Paperdoll___Molly_by_frisket17

i saunter in and sit at the edge of the fountain, the water reflected off of my fiery coat and made me look as if i was glowing, i laugh in a sultry voice and my eyes flicker around
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Anthro gang come to hang (lol the only way i know how to put it ) Empty Re: Anthro gang come to hang (lol the only way i know how to put it )

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Jesse:I sit on the top of the fountain. "The rest will be comming shortly." I say then lick my paws.
Cosmo:I run up quickly.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anthro gang come to hang (lol the only way i know how to put it ) Empty Re: Anthro gang come to hang (lol the only way i know how to put it )

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:57 pm

(lol, I'm gonna make her a real pain in the *blank*. also called a mean girl)

Bierry: I walk in and see the fountain. "Ooh" I say and walk over to gaze at the reflection of the most pretty girl in the world... me. "Oh, don't i look so fabulous?" I brag as I flip my hair behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:00 pm

I walk in and put my hands on my hips "In your dreams"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:01 pm

I run in "Hi!!!" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:04 pm

velocity:
i smirk "sure thing...." i walk into the water and wade into the deeper part. i dive in and swim around. i come up close to the edge of the fountain and step out, soaking wet. i run my hands through my hair and then run them over my voluptuous and curvy body. i twiggle my fingers at the guys and say "hey" to the others. i then purposely bend over, pretending to wipe something off of my foot. my breasts bounced, they were so perfect. very suitable for a flirt like me.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Birtch:I walk in slowly being fallowed by May.
May:I fallow birtch.
Jesse:I lick myself.
Cosmo:I watch Jesse and yell "Damn you are sexy!"
Jesse:"Shut up."
Cosmo:I laugh.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:05 pm

I scoff and sit down on the edge of the fountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 pm

I roll my eyes a velocity, then drop my feet into the water
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Jaine:I run up silently.
May:"Hello Jaine."
Jaine:"Hi."
Jesse:I continue to lick myself.
Cosmo:I watch Jesse.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:08 pm

I get in and dive under water and dont return
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:08 pm

I start to lick myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Cosmo:"Damn You ladies are saxy."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:15 pm

I stay under
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:16 pm

velocity:
i walk to cosmo, swinging my hips invitingly. irun my hands over his chest and whisper "i know" i licked my finger and touched his lips with it, i smirked
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:20 pm

I grin and grab her tush.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:20 pm

I come back up and squease the water from my hair and walk over to velocity "Easy tiger" I walk past her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm

I smirk and roll my eyes then lay down on the fountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Jesse:I stand on top of the fountain and watch the group.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:25 pm

I climb a tree and knock down some coconuts, "want one?" I ask Bixen
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:31 pm

I sun bath

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:33 pm

velocity:
i act as if i am going to makeout with him. then i suddenly knee him really hard in the balls. as he falls down in pain, i kiss his forehead and whisper "too bad, maybe next time, kitty" in his ear. i then walktowards jesse and i smile
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:34 pm

I help pick him up "You ok?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Sutra:I smirk and close my eyes

Bellez:I walk in and put my hand on my hip "Hey"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Cosmo:"Hey! I need those!" I get on my knees in pain.
Bixen:"Too bad for you dude." I say comming out of the shadows.
Jesse:I watch Cosmo and laugh.
May:I pull on Bixen's tail.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next