Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT) Empty The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 am

Name:the empress(empress)
Height:15.4hh
Color:brown withv black mane and tail(this is a real horse her name is THE EMPRESS and she is beautiful.)
Breed:purebred arabian
Personality:hard to get,always needs a stallion worthy enough for her.

The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT) The-Empress-NA_01

The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT) The-Empress-NA_03

The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT) Empress

HER AS A FOAL!: The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT) Empress_01

Back to top Go down

The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT) Empty Re: The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:19 pm

*a black stallion came up to her and nuzzled her neck* "hello,i'm Diablo.what is a beautiful mare like you doing out here by yourself"
The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT) Blackwind-Jafar_00a

Back to top Go down

The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT) Empty Re: The Empress needs a worthy stallion.(IN HEAT)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:16 pm

i back away from the stallion and look at him."you dont look worthy,prove to me you are worthy"i back up more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 pm

"what do i have to do to prove i'm worthy"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:03 pm

"be your self and if i dont like you then your not worthy"i roll my eyes knowing this stallion will be a waste of my time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:12 pm

*i snort and start grazing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:14 pm

i look down at him.-what a slob at eating- i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:15 pm

-does she always act like this- i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:21 pm

i roll my eyes and grab an apple from a tall tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:25 pm

*i looked at her and went back to grazing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:19 pm

i snort trying to reach the stallions attention.it doesnt work so i start to prance around beautifully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 pm

*i lift my head wondering what she wants*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:35 pm

i smile flirty.you dont know what im getting at.i let out a huge scent.unrissistable scent being let out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:39 pm

*I quickly mount her and start pumping her gently and quickly, spilling my seeds into her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:41 pm

i start bucking like mad."unworthy,filthy stallion!"i scream as you fall off.i turn."that was a test and you failed!"i huff and trot off high legged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:43 pm

*i get up and mumble bi*ch*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:47 pm

i stop hearing something."i told you you needed to be worthy...i thought you were the one."i sadly say and begin to cry falling to my side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:49 pm

*i put my ears forward and take a step toward her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:51 pm

i cry.and roll my eyes shaking my head.-i dont know what makes me so worthy of anything-i think to myself sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:10 pm

*i walk over to her and nuzzle her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:21 pm

i stay still

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:32 pm

*i lay down beside her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 pm

i look up at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 pm

*i lay my head down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:53 am

I KEEP STARING UP AT THE MOVING CLOUDS.(oops sorry bout caps)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next