Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alura, Lupin, and Malia Visit King Minos

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alura, Lupin, and Malia Visit King Minos Empty Alura, Lupin, and Malia Visit King Minos

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:19 pm

*We all land*

Back to top Go down

Alura, Lupin, and Malia Visit King Minos Empty Re: Alura, Lupin, and Malia Visit King Minos

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:26 pm

I can see all the horses grazzing in the pastures. My father then comes out and sees me.
King Minos: "Alrua? I thought that you were dead. Sandra came by and told me that you had fallen and died."
Alura: "No daddy, i am alive. She wanted to kill me. She thinks i am dead."
King Minos: "Well it is a good thing that you are alive." He then hugs me and then looks at the horses. "And who are these horses?"
Alura: "These are the rare Phoenix horses. I can save the breed. But this is Blue Lupin and Mailia."

Back to top Go down

Alura, Lupin, and Malia Visit King Minos Empty Re: Alura, Lupin, and Malia Visit King Minos

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Lupin: *bows*
Malia: *ducks head*
Lupin: Hello *I smile*
Malia: *nods smile and turns to Lupin, and saying "I need a stallion!" In a very quiet whisper*
Lupin:* "Not right now" I whisper back*
Malia: Hello, King. Yes, Alura has vowed to help us. She is pure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Just then a servant comes with a Pegasus stallion all black. " Her mother was the same way. She is a luckey child."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:30 pm

M: *I pull back at the sight of the stallion*
L: *Pushes Malia forward*
M: *blushes* Hi...
L: *I nod at King Minos* She's very nice to have as a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:11 pm

The stallion then looks at her.
"Aww thank you Lupin."
Shadow: "Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:12 pm

M: *smiles more* Im Malia
L: *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Shadow "My name is Shadow"
I then look at Mailia. I then begin to smile knowing what is going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:21 pm

L: *I laugh and turn away from them and walk up closer to Alura* Good for Malia
Malia: I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:24 pm

I then grab Shadows halter and take it off. He then walks over to her. "And you are?" Shadows coat was so shinning that she could see herself in it even though it was all black.
Alura: "This is Twilights full brother."
KM: "They were both twins. But their mother died a few days after they were born. Alura found them and brought them here and we have taken care of them since."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:26 pm

M: *I bat my eyes* I'm Malia.

Lupin: *I let out a secret snort-laugh at the eye batting*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Shadow: I gently smile as i knudge her to come with me. He then whispers to her: "Do you want any foals?"
Alura: I then smile looking at them. I then walk over to Lupin and touch his mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:33 pm

L: *I shy at the touch, but when I see it is you I come back up and closer to you*

M: *nods and follows you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Shadow: I then leap into the air and go to a place for Breeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 pm

*I follow close behind and smirk at Lupin on the way out*

L: Hey! *I laugh and nuzzle Alura, putting my head between her arms*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:41 pm

"Its ok. Meet me up on that balcony." I point up to the balcony that is my room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:44 pm

L: *I nod, but before meeting Alura up there I talk to the king* Someone thinks she is dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:58 am

"Yes. Sandra. She is an evil Pixie. She took her mother and cast a spell on her so that she would do anything that she wanted her to do. But when she refused, Sandra killed her. Alura has not seen her mother in a long time. She was 5 when her mother was killed." He then sighed. "Only if her mother were to see her. She looks a lot like Shantel. Shaylee even looks like her. As soon as i die, i am going to have Alura rule here. She seems to be the best canidate because she is so calm." He then looked at Lupin. "I know that she is going to go and help you with bringing your breed back. Her mother did the same thing. BUt something happened. I am not sure what happened."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:39 pm

Lupin: *I sigh and shake my head* So I have to protect her if Sandra sees her, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm

"I am asking you as an honor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Lupin: I will do anything for her. Anything at all. I will risk my life and even give mine. Phoenix Horses don't mess around, sir. We are true to our word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 pm

KM: "Thank you."
Alura: "Come on slow poke! I am already up here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:49 pm

*I nod and bolt up in the air, then land on the balcony* Sorry! *I laugh and nuzzle your arm*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Alura: "It is ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Your room is beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next