Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Me If You Dare (Shadow Walker)

2 posters

Go down

Kiss Me If You Dare (Shadow Walker) Empty Kiss Me If You Dare (Shadow Walker)

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Sam

I prowled the streets of Chicago looking for a woman that was alone. I lifted my head to the wind and blocked the offensive odors and concentrated on any females in the area. My race was dying from lack of new genetics, we needed new genes even if that meant human genes mixed in there. I was interested in breeding and having pups with someone, I wasn't picky, I couldn't afford to be picky. I turned down an alley to cut through to the other block as I wasn't having any luck in this area. I soon caught a scent of a female and my wolf hungered for her and would keep her even if I had to force the idea on her. I ran towards the scent but kept to the shadow's so she wouldn't see me or hear me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Kiss Me If You Dare (Shadow Walker) Empty Re: Kiss Me If You Dare (Shadow Walker)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:08 am

Heidi

I couldn't remember the last time that I had been out of the city since I moved to Chicago, I don't even remember why I decided to move here in the first place. I was just getting off work around 10pm and decided to cut through the alleys to try and stay out of winds that was blowing in a storm, I knew it wasn't the best decision that i have made but i didn't want to wait for a bus a possibly get rained on. At the moment I just wanted to get home, take a shower and go to bed when i got to my house which was about 10 blocks away from where I worked. As I made my way past the many buildings and shops the city had on jut one block I kept alert for the most part though I was pretty tired, I couldn't afford not being alert when I could get mugged at any moment or worse raped and left in the middle of the alley way. As I continues to walk I could hear the thunder rolling in and see lighting every now and then as it lit up the alley I was currently in, I wasn't even 3 blocks from my work and it started to downpour, I picked up my pace basically jogging trying to get home even though i was already soaked to bone I began to hurry and wasnt paying attention as i ran straight into someone before falling back on my ass and landing in a small puddle. I slowly got up off the ground and dipped my head in apology while i clutched my bag and pepper spray close to me, I walked around him watching as i did so and kept my pepper spray ready just in case he decided to try anything, once i got a few feet away from him I began to walk a little faster before i started to run again. The only thing that was on my mind was to run.

(Sorry if this sucked, I haven't rped in a while.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Kiss Me If You Dare (Shadow Walker) Empty Re: Kiss Me If You Dare (Shadow Walker)

Post by Death Rules Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:49 am

I felt someone bump into me so I grabbed her arms, "You okay?" I asked as I looked her up and down without her seeing my eyes roaming her body. When she started to run from me I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Don't make a sound or you'll regret it." I growled at her as I ran which was much faster than her. I needed to get to my ware house and breed her, she was in heat. I jumped over hoods of cars, over park benches, and finally I got where I wanted to go. I unlocked the door and through it open and shut it again. I set her down on her feet so I could secure the door so she couldn't get out. "I'm Sam by the way, nice to meet you." I said as I turned around and my eyes started to glow like a night light in pitch black. I walked towards her and growled lightly as my wolf perked up, I flared my nostrils. "Your in heat." I said in a growly voice. I grabbed her arms and lead her to my bed and got her on her back before shredding her clothes to pieces with my claws. I spread her legs apart and took out my cock and ran the head of it up and down her folds.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down