Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet)

Post by quiet Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Dean caught eye of Samantha biting her lip, but he had to tear his gaze away before it became too evident he was gawking. Breathe, Dean, breathe. Her next question, however, warranted a bit of gawking.

"Do you want to come back to my place? Or no?"

Cocking a brow, Dean looked at the woman and shot her a crooked grin. "Wanting to get out of here, are you?" he teased. He then stood, extending his hand for the woman to grab. "Let's go, beautiful."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet)

Post by Death Rules Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:30 pm

I blushed at being called beautiful, I reached up and grasped his hand in mine as I got up. I was so nervous as we walked to his car and heading back to my house to have sex. I knew I probably shouldn't do this but I've been deprived and wanting a little bit of loving from a man. It's been so long. "Am I coming on to hard?" I asked hoping I wasn't coming on strong to him but he was just so hot.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:34 pm

After opening the car door for Samantha, Dean leaned against it, tilting his head to the side and dropping his eyes as Samantha spoke. A beat passed. "Maybe," he replied, the word hesitant, and he looked at her, "but I like bold. Remember?" A smile quirked his lips before he shut the door after her, slid into his car, and felt his heart jump. Though he tried playing his hand at casualness, nervousness grew in the pit of his stomach. It took effort to keep his hands from looking like their shaking as he wrapped his fingers around the steering wheel, driving back to her house.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:04 pm

I reached over and laid my left hand high up on his thigh before reaching between his legs and rubbing his cock through his pants. I rubbed gently but firmly and applied just the right about of friction to get him nice and horny. "I want you to fuck me so good, and deep." I said as I spread my legs slightly so my skirt rode up on my thighs, almost showing my panties. I was slightly panting in excitement of what was coming, my breasts started to ache with the need of him to suck on my nipples. My nipples grew sensitive.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:43 pm

A groan rumbled in Dean's throat as Samantha rubbed him, and one of his hands darted out to grasp hers. A wave of heat washing over him, Dean steals a glance at the woman, opening his mouth to say something -- anything -- only to have the words die in his mouth, and a nervous chuckle take their place. "Hey, let's wait until we get to your house," he murmured, running his thumb over the back of her soft, petite hand. "I'll probably crash the damn car if you keep touching me like that." God, at least we're almost there.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:51 pm

I didn't look at him but nodded, "Okay." I said taking my hand off his crotch and out from under his hand. I closed my legs and covered my legs up. I looked out the passenger side window and looked at the houses. I grew quiet as I watched the passing houses. I bit my lip as thoughts ran through my head, I came on hard with him. I felt regrets for coming onto him like that on the first date. "Maybe we shouldn't have sex, it's only the first date." I said not looking at him. We soon pulled into my drive way and I unbuckled my seat belt and got out, "Call me some time." I said as I trotted up the front stairs and unlocked the door and went in and shut the door and locked it.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:37 pm

A week later...

Dean debated on calling the woman for the entirety of the week, and whether it was from sleep deprivation from overthinking the situation or drinking a few too many cups of coffee, he held his phone to his ear, his anxiety building the longer it rang. Samantha sat at the forefront of his mind for days -- her touch, her voice, and boldness were among his most frequent thoughts, and God did she drive him crazy.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:21 pm

I was in class at my high school and I felt the vibration in my shorts pocket, I pulled my phone slightly out of my pocket and saw who was calling. I pushed my long red hair out of my face and sighed, it was Dean, I licked my lips and swiped my thumb over the screen so that it would go to voice mail. I didn't want to talk to him right now. I had thought about it that night a week ago that he was just too old for me. I was eighteen but still in High School and he was an adult with a job and responsibilities. Soon my class let out and I was finished with school. I packed my things and headed for my locker to put things away. I smiled as a few friends said bye, I headed to work, I got there and changed my clothes. I did my hair and waited for customers to come in. I liked Dean but didn't know if our relationship would go farther than that one date. I still lived under my parents roof and they wouldn't let me go out with an older man
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:08 pm

A few months later...

Work was a pain in the ass. Though he got the new job, it was far more stressful than he anticipated -- pumping out web designs seemingly faster than he was able to click or type was all in a day's work. He'd visit bars on the weekends, down a few beers, and try his hand at flirting. Sometimes his lame pick-up lines would even work. Ever morning after, he felt more exhausted than he had the night before, and while he waved the women goodbye when they hadn't already left, the thought of one woman crossed his mind. Samantha. His heart sank each time he remembered.

Tonight, Samantha is more than a passing thought, a reminder of what could've been. She is a constant. Rubbing the bone between his eyes with his forefinger and thumb, Dean swipes up the car keys, closes the apartment door behind him, and starts his car. No more sulking. No more passiveness. The car gives a growl as it peels out of the parking lot.

He knocks on Samantha's door.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:27 pm

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. I opened it and saw Dean. "What are you doing here?" I asked putting my arms over my breasts so they weren't so noticeable with my bikini. I wanted him to notice them, I've missed him. I walked forward and kissed him, I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, "I've missed you." I said. I pressed myself to him, almost like I was trying to make us into one body. I knew I was wearing a skimpy bikini but I didn't care right now, I took his hands and put them on my waist. I hoped he wouldn't push me away.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Surprise washed over Dean, and although it took him a moment, he wrapped his arms around Samantha and felt a wave of absolute giddiness laugh in his chest. He couldn't suppress the laugh that bubbled out of him. "God, I've missed you," he breathed against her ear, grin as wide and goofy as a madman's. Dean ran his hands along her waist like he hadn't touched a woman in years, and he pressed a kiss to her soft lips.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:10 pm

I pulled him into the house and shut the door. I kissed him again and this time put his hands on my ass and used his hands to squeeze my ass. "I want you Dean, so bad." I said rubbing one of my hands between his legs as I took one of his hands and put it between my legs so he'd feel how wet I was for him. I ground my hips against his hand and hips. I undid my bikini so he'd see my large breasts as my nipples beaded
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Dean's heart lurched as she spoke, nd he kissed her again with a growing desire, smiling against her lips. "I'm right here, aren't I?" he purred, words dripping with hunger. His fingers rubbed against the woman, back and forth movements rhythmic and slow, before he slipped one inside, his lips latching onto the woman's neck. Pinning her against the wall, one of his hands worked to spread her legs while another finger on his opposite hand made its way inside. Dean reveled in the way she felt around him, soft and warm. Pumping his fingers, he teased her, going achingly slow.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:34 pm

I cried out, "Dean don't you dare go slow. I'm horny and I want your cock inside me now." I said pushing at his pants and soon freed his cock from the confines of his pants. I untied my bikini bottoms as I grabbed his hand as it worked inside me. My nipples speared his chest as I offered my tight virgin pussy to him, my inner muscles clamping down on his fingers as I panted. "Fuck me Dean." I said offering him my neck as I cried out again, "Oh..oh..Oh!" i cried out as I was getting close
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Although Dean wanted nothing more to put more of himself inside of her, he shook his head, trailing kisses up from her throat to her mouth. "No condom," he murmured against her lips. This kind of welcome from Samantha was far from what Dean expected, but he still cursed himself for not coming prepared. His thumb began to circle her clit, his fingers picking up pace, and he kissed the woman through husky breaths. "But you will come," he growled, "you understand me?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:52 pm

I shook my head and panted, "No, I'm on the pill. Just fuck me Dean, I'm so horny and I want to feel how long and thick you are. Or don't you want to fuck me?" I asked as slowly my brain cleared of pleasure and started to work again. Embarressment started to creep up on me. "Maybe we should stop..." I said as I was slightly panting, soon I caught my breath and pushed his hand away from between my legs and grabbed my top and bottoms before ducking into the bathroom to get dressed again. I got on my top and bottoms before running my fingers through my hair, there was always ackwardness between us in sexual times. I let my hormones get in the way. Heck I didn't even know if I wanted to be with him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Dean eyed her for a moment, trying to gather his emotions enough to return to coherency, but she darted off toward the bathroom before he even got the chance to muster words. He sighed, running his clean hand over his face. With a bit of hesitancy, he made his way over to the bathroom door, held his breath, and gave a light, few knocks. "Are you okay?" He leaned against one of the sides of the door frame and folded his arms over his chest. His mind worked to pinpoint the exact moment where he managed to mess up, guilt settling in the pit of his stomach. "I want you, Samantha," he managed, "but if you don't feel the same, I can understand that."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:54 pm

I put my forehead softly against the door, "I want you to Dean." I said licking my lips. "But I have nothing to give you, and if you think about it I'm still a baby. I'm 18. You have a job and responsibilities and I plan on going to College. I don't even know if we'd see each other often enough. I just feel like I can't offer you things that someone your own age or older can give you. Hell I don't even have a job." I said opening the door so I could look at him. "I don't know if us being together would work. It's not fair to you that I'm not decided." I said putting a soft hand on his cheek and pressing a kiss to his forehead.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:51 pm

Exhaling quietly as Samantha pressed a tender kiss to his forehead, he took either side of her face in his hands. "Samantha." Her name fell from his lips in a whisper, as soft as he was holding her. Taking a moment to gather his words, he let his eyes drop to the ground, then come back up to meet hers, uncertain. "I... I'm not giving up on you, you hear me?" The thought of kissing her flickered across his mind, but he decided against it, instead giving the slightest shake to his head. "I want you," he repeated. His voice was the firmest it'd been the entire conversation.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:58 pm

I listened to what he had to say, I swallowed and nodded. "Alright Dean." I said giving his lips a soft kiss. I removed his hands from my face before taking his hand and leading him to my bedroom. I undressed him and gently pushed him on his back on the bed before getting naked myself. I climbed on top of him and kissed him again, "I'm yours." I said softly into his ear as I gently palmed his cock and stroked him up and down to get him hard. When I was satisfied with my work I raised up over his hips and pushed down on his cock, I took him inside me and it hurt slightly. "Take me Dean, I want you to. Please don't deny me." I said softly into his ear.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Dean, one hand gripping Samantha's hip and the other on the back of her neck, kisses her. A plethora of emotions -- a primal hunger, passion, adoration -- washes over him, its impact almost overwhelming, as he moves his hips against the woman he's sought after for months. He'd slept with a number of women before, but the difference between then and now was stark. In place of sloppy, drunken kisses were ones of meaning. The change was more than welcome.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:29 pm

I moaned against his lips as he kissed me. I gently nipped his shoulder before rising up to put my hands on his chest and thrusting against him, taking him in so deep that his whole cock was inside me. "Dean..." I cried out as he filled me to compasity. My inner muscles expanded to compansate his width as I thrust against him. Tears came to my eyes but they were happy tears. I took his hands and put them against my breasts and manipulated his hands so they were gently squeezing my Double Dee breasts. "I..love you Dean.. For months." I said hoping he felt the same way.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:17 am

Dean groaning as Samantha moved against him, Samantha manipulates Dean's hands to fondle her supple breasts. Feeling her soft skin beneath his fingertips only causes his hunger for the woman to grow, his fingers working to massage her and savor every sensation of the woman's tender body in his hands. Hearing her speak, his touches grew hesitant, tender, and his brows pinched together. A moment passed where he did little more than listen to their duet of breathy pants, before he flipped the woman over, his body now looming over hers with his eyes scouring her face. "I adore you, Samantha," he murmurs, words quiet and ragged.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:49 pm

I frowned up at him. He didn't feel the same way I thought to myself. I opened my legs wide for him, I hoped he'd hurry and finish with his pleasure. I faked my pleasure as I just wanted him to get it over with, once he was finished I got out from under him and got off of the bed and walked to the bathroom and shut the door before silently locking it. I went to the bathroom while I thought things through, he didn't love me. He just wanted in my pants, I shook my head as tears started to fill my eyes, I wiped them away and sniffled as I got up and washed my hands. I took a shower and got on some clean clothes before unlocking and walking out of the bathroom and then bedroom as I went down the stairs to the kitchen. I got some water as I looked out into the darkness of the night, my heart felt like someone was shredding it.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:28 am

When they were finished, Dean laid there for a moment, his thoughts coming back in pieces as the cloudy haze of desire withdrew from his mind. He felt something was wrong -- Samantha didn't so much as glance at him as she disappeared down the stairs, and his worries urged him to get out of bed, throw on some clothes, and follow her down. As he made his way downstairs, he found her in the kitchen, a glass in hand. "Samantha?" he asked, voice quiet with caution. "You okay?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next