Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Here for a Sub-par Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Click Here for a Sub-par Introduction Empty Click Here for a Sub-par Introduction

Post by quiet Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Hey, I'm new to the site. I've been writing for a while, but I've really wanted to shape my RP skills for a while, so when I saw the opportunity to register here, I took it. (:

I'm fairly open-minded when it comes to possible roleplays, and am more than looking forward to (hopefully) roleplay with some of you! I'm a Mass Effect/Dragon Age/TLOU fanatic who drinks too much coffee, reads, writes, and gets waaaay too attached to fictional characters. That's about it, haha.

Sorry for this strange introduction -- I know it's probably all over the place and nonsensical. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. (:
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Click Here for a Sub-par Introduction Empty Re: Click Here for a Sub-par Introduction

Post by themagus Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Hey, welcome!
I hope you'll have fun here, we're only few here... And what's TLOU? >_<

Anyways, if you need anything I'm visiting the forum atleast once a day, I like to hang out here when I can Smile
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Click Here for a Sub-par Introduction Empty Re: Click Here for a Sub-par Introduction

Post by quiet Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

TLOU is The Last of Us. A really, really good game with a sob-worthy story. Also, zombies.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Ohhhh. I never played that one, I don't think it's my thing. I did play ME, and just a little of DA before life took over, so little I don't really remember it.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:40 am

ME messed me up good, haha.  I'm still ansty for Andromeda's release. March 2017 can't come fast enough.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:52 am

I'm afraid I belong to the skeptical side of things =[
I was expecting something else of ME3...
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:18 am

The ending of ME3 was... something, to say the very least. \: I can understand your skepticism, but I'm practically obsessed with the ME universe. Maybe unhealthily so, haha.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:21 am

Not blaming ya' xD
And, thanks for understanding
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello, and welcome to the site! Glad to see a new active member here. If you're looking to get started in improving any writing skills, I'd be more than happy to start a topic with you. I roleplay wolves the most, and I too, am a coffee lover. ;3
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Thank you for the welcome!

I'd definitely like to roleplay with you sometime. (:
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down