Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New roleplay???

2 posters

Go down

New roleplay??? Empty New roleplay???

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Okay, so I know this site is horribly inactive, but I want to try this topic again.

It is Girl x Girl.. So just a warning, if you're homophobic or just uncomfortable roleplaying that sort of thing. See, my character, Shay, is what you would call a bit of a badass. She's a skater, hangs out with her two best friends, does pretty much whatever you would consider "bad". But she's oddly proud and very charming. The plotline I guess, is your character is new to the school, and is already being hit on by a bunch of guys. Shay, comes around to help her out and they end up becoming friends, and after some time, lovers. This is not required, but I'd like your girl to be dorky, a little shy, maybe a bit of a book nerd or TV show geek(anime, Doctor Who, etc). I'll explain later if anyone is interested. c:
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New roleplay??? Empty Re: New roleplay???

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Hey I need something to write, now that I'm back on the site, so I'd gladly join, my d00d. Also I'm really interested in this plot and stuff and things and yeah.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Awesome!! Just message me, I'll explain Shay's character a bit more. c:
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down