Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the every long adscence and over due reason for it

3 posters

Go down

Sorry for the every long adscence and over due reason for it Empty Sorry for the every long adscence and over due reason for it

Post by redhead14 Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:48 pm

Hey everyone, I am so so sorry I have been not responding to messages or Rp's. The last few months have been very difficult for me to find my muse, I have been under serve amounts of stress dealing with multiple summer classes, grandmother being diagnosed with cancer and passing away a week ago, all the while trying ready for and moving back to college for my final year as a senior. I basically shut down all my social media sites and just went quite for a while to gather myself and pray, but I am back once again and would love to Rp like old times!!
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the every long adscence and over due reason for it Empty Re: Sorry for the every long adscence and over due reason for it

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Hey there. I know it's a long overdue welcome back, and I've been gone awhile too, but I'm glad to see you back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the every long adscence and over due reason for it Empty Re: Sorry for the every long adscence and over due reason for it

Post by themagus Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Hello to all may-be-back people of this place!
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down