Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obedience [R] [BioGen]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obedience [R] [BioGen] Empty Obedience [R] [BioGen]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Obedience [R] [BioGen] Tumblr_mo0nc1jSwf1s7i1rro1_500
Credit

N i k o l i t e

Everything flashed before his very eyes. One moment he was with his pack, happy and full, and the next, he was taken away by humans. Nikolite's pearly whites flashed angrily as he was cornered by the hunters, knives in hand as they eyed him menacingly. Lacing his large black ears back, he sprung on one, knocking the blade out of his hand, before bounding off in the opposite direction, his massive dark paws carrying him away as fast as they could. "Don't let him get away!" One of the humans called, causing Nikolite to look behind him, his heart wrenching at the sight of them on horseback, only a few fox length behind his tail. He sped himself up, in complete hope to escape them without injury, his mind clouded with concern not only for himself, but his family back home. The massive brute's heart pace increased as he came to a ravine, stopping his paws dead in his tracks, slowing to a complete stop. Whirling around, Nikolite looked up at the men and their horses, his amber eyes as wide as amber moons. He could see the victory in their eyes, making him chuckle with a sudden sinister tone. Rotating his head to look down the ravine, he could detect the thin lime of a river, and he gathered together all of his courage. Stepping to the edge, he surged himself forward, leaping off the edge of cliff, praying he landed in the water. He landed directly in the middle, the water thankfully deep enough to keep him alive. Nikolite swam his way up to the surface, gasping for air as his paws splashed him towards shore. He dragged his large, muscular body out of the water and onto land, everything in his body aching, and his head spinning. Looking up, he could see the faint outlines of the hunters looking down. "Not so tough now, are you?" He called mockingly, though he knew they wouldn't understand him. Despite the aching pain surging through his body, Nikolite urged himself on, breaking out into a run, in search for a place to rest.

----

As the morning sun rose, Nikolite grew even more tired, though his thoughts kept racing, preventing the Alpha from sleeping. "Damn it all!" He cursed, swiping at a tree. His bright eyes blazed with a sudden fury, pain, and longing. He wondered how his family was, and if they were safe. His mother, his sisters, his everything was back in that grassland, and he would give anything to be there. But no matter how much he wished and prayed, he was stuck in the middle of nowhere, causing his heart to drop to the pit of his stomach. Nikolite sighed, and trotted on, in search for some food or water. He hear the distant rush of a stream, and he felt a tiny spark of joy. "Finally," he breathed out, and padded faster, quickly coming up to the stream. He dipped his crown, lapping up the cold, crystal liquid, quenching his growing thirst. Nikolite looked up when he heard a sudden noise, glancing across the stream. He eyed the figure carefully. A female wolf, and alone. How unusual... Nikolite thought, and he woofed for her attention. "'Ello, there! Good day, eh?" He greeted, smirking softly.

Obedience [R] [BioGen] Large

(Your turn! c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obedience [R] [BioGen] Empty Re: Obedience [R] [BioGen]

Post by BioGen Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Obedience [R] [BioGen] Tumblr_moidu0fPcq1s90q44o1_500
lathronniel.tumblr.com

N o v a
Sunlight streamed through the doorway of the tepee Nova resided in, landing directly on the eyes of the slumbering she-wolf. She growled in irritation, sleepy blue eyes slowly opening to see if anyone else in the camp had awoken. It was surprisingly quiet. Nova perked her ears, straining to hear the usual noises of the horses, and quickly determined that the hunters had not yet returned from their outing the night before. The women were most likely preparing breakfast inside their own tepees, and considering how early it was, the children were undoubtedly catching another few minutes of sleep before their daily chores. Nova reluctantly shifted into a sitting position, glancing over her shoulder to where her girl was sleeping. The chief's daughter, Aiyanna, was still fast asleep, quietly snoring. Nova huffed in amusement; the girl's mane of ebony hair was flopped partially over her face, and she was obviously dead to the world. She'll sleep for another few hours, I should have time for a little walk.

The forest came alive around her as she padded leisurely through it. Birds stirred and sang in the branches above her head,  and a deer or hare would occasionally rustle in the undergrowth. It was incredibly tranquil. Nova felt no need to be on guard this morning. For the past few months, nothing more threatening than a badger had trekked through the forest surrounding the camp. Besides, Yahto, the other wolf in the tribe, kept the area well marked and patrolled. She didn't particularly care for the huge grey brute. as he had a very arrogant air to him, but they got along during their rare interactions. If he wanted to be on edge at all times, that was fine by her. It only made it easier for her to explore the woods in peace, and occasionally take a swim in the creek if she had the time and motivation.  Today was one of those days. Her pelt was looking a little dusty anyway. The temporary temptation to catch rabbit crossed her thoughts, and was quickly dismissed. Though her stomach was growling, she could wait for her morning meal back at home. She always lost her appetite when they screamed, anyway. Her mind wandered to distant subjects as her paws carried her towards the stream, the route second nature. 

Nova returned to reality when the familiar sounds of the creek reached her ears. She increased her stride, eager for a morning bath. Her tail was excitedly wagging; as much as she loved humans, it felt good to get away and explore for awhile. Nova's happiness came to an abrupt end when her icy blue eyes came to rest on a large black brute. Her eyes narrowed, and her hackles raised ever so slightly. The fae came to a complete stand still, eyeing the wolf in a manner that was anything but friendly. A mix of fear and aggression flooded through her system. Her mind began determining what tactics for escaping would be best. Nova had confidence in her ability to outrun him, but she could only hide or go back to the village, which contained no one capable of  really defending against a brute like this. He stood slightly taller than Yahto, and Nova instinctively knew how much more powerful he was than her.  Y'know, they're big but not humongous you pup, you're just small. She reminded herself. Ever so slowly, Nova began to dip her head in farewell, with every intention of fleeing back to the village and informing Yahto the moment he returned. But then the brute spoke. The she-wolf blinked in surprise, and lifted her head. It took her several seconds to process what he said and his seeming lack of aggression. "I... I suppose it is. A nice break from all the rain." Nova stuttered. She'd never seen a wolf like him, or heard one, or heard OF one for that matter. Besides her family for the first few months of her life and Yahto, she had very little experience with outside wolves, and she was quite frankly intimidated.

Obedience [R] [BioGen] Tumblr_nb33doLou91tum0zvo1_500
alexisvixen.tumblr.com
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:48 pm

N i k o l i t e

The massive black brute flicked his tail, eyeing her carefully. Snowy white pelt, brilliant blue eyes, and a well built figure. The fae was certainly beautiful, though he stood at least a good 8 inches taller, making him feel much larger than what he was. Nikolite's amber eyes blinked softly, waiting for the white female to reply, and as he did so, he lapped up a little more water. When she spoke, he lifted his massive cranium and rose an eyebrow shuffling to stand up straight on his mighty paws. "Quite right, lass," he replied, giving a soft chuckle and allowing a cocky, smug smile form on his wide maw. Nikolite took a few steps into the stream, cautiously making his way over to the other side, gorgeous orbs meeting her light blue for a split second, before he climbed out to stand a fair distance away from her. "My name is Nikolite. Yours?" He asked, his voice tinged with a Scottish accent. Nikolite sat down on his haunches, his hooked claws penetrating the Earth's surface below his feet.

(Egh, it sucked, eh? XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:04 pm

N o v a
Her eyes widened as the brute began approaching, her own paws carrying her backwards to compensate. She watched him warily, unsure of his intentions. Feral wolves were totally foreign to her, and Nova was unsure how to handle the situation. Should she run? Stand her ground? Defend her territory? Her thoughts raced, and were brought to a stand still when he introduced himself. "Nova. My name is Nova." The fae stated, eyes following his every movement. Gathering her courage, she opened her maw to speak once more. "Might I ask why you're here? I've never seen or smelled you before." Or heard of, for that matter. Though they didn't interact much, Yahto made sure she knew if the woods were safe or not. A brute such as this would not go by unnoticed, so he was undoubtedly quite new. Reluctantly, she lowered her hackles, and tried her best to soften her unfriendly gaze. But she still stood tense on her feet, anticipating any sudden movements he might make. Nova silently prayed the men would come this way, as she feared for what would happen if the situation got out of hand.
(Same XD)
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:15 pm

(Nah, it's good. c:)

N i k o l i t e

Thinking the name over, he thought of it as quite an unusual name, but nodded his reply and looked around to make sure nobody was watching him. Nikolite's eyes hardened and his body tensed at the scent of humans, claws digging further into the hard soil, amber orbs glancing down at his paws. When Nova spoke again, he lifted his head and shrugged his broad shoulders, sighing softly. He glanced her way and spoke. "Well, I had been captured by humans and taken away from my pack about 2 weeks ago. Just last night I managed my escape, but I assume they are still out to find me." Nikolite replied, shaking his head. And, with more spite in his voice, he spoke again. "Odd, and sinister creatures humans are. Makes me sick," he whispered the last part under his breath, ears lacing back harshly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:40 pm

N o v a
Nova immediately laced her ears back on her head when she spoke negatively of humans. She clenched her teeth together, wishing she could swipe her claws across his handsome but smug little face. Her claws sank into the dirt a little further. "They aren't.. that bad." She responded, trying to keep the anger out of her voice. The fae hoped he wasn't close enough to detect the scent of humans on her, and prayed that the wind wouldn't betray her. "You may want to find your pack. They're probably worried about you." Mock concern laced the statement. "I should be heading back to mine now."

A distant yell startled her, and her ears perked in excitement. The men loved making a big fuss when they came back from a hunt successfully. If she got back soon enough, Nova hoped she could alert Yahto about this strange brute and make sure he never strayed onto Kalispel land again. Her fear of the wolf in front of her began to fade, and she dipped her head respectfully. "It was nice to meet you, Nikolite. Good luck in finding your pack." Nova began to turn, anxious to be back with her humans. 
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:55 pm

N i k o l i t e

Nikolite almost instantly noticed her change in moods, and suddenly felt a little guilt. Had he offended her at all? Hopefully not.. His bright eyes widened at her comment about humans being 'not bad', and scoffed softly. Humans killed my father... He growled in his mind, resisting the sudden urge to blurt out everything he knew about humans, and how terrible of beings they happened to be. At her comment about his pack, Nikolite ignored the mock in her tone, and shook his head. "I think it's the other way around, mate," he replied with a slight growl, flicking his tail.

----

When he heard a distant yowl that caught the female's attention, he rotated his head to see the faint outline of a human. Nikolite's eyes widened with shock, and almost disgust. A pet.. He should've known. When she spoke again, he just nodded and turned to pad in a different direction, his ears laced back still out of surprise. Nikolite walked only for a few moments when he heard a yell and a rope was thrown around his thick neck. He snarled and whirled around to attack the man, when another one threw a second rope around his neck. Growling and snapping, he felt the tightening when they began to drag him towards what must be their camp, strange dens everywhere. They hooked him by the ropes to a pole, making him snarl louder. "Get Yahto to deal with him!" One man yelled. They spoke English... Nikolite snarled when an oblivious, curious man went to pet him, and swiped a paw at him. His hackles rose, as did his tail.

(OOOH DRAMAAAA.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:20 pm

N o v a
Nova watched the brute being drug away with pure disbelief in her eyes. She didn't want him around her tribe, much less her girl, who she knew would try and befriend the brute the moment she saw him. She raced back to the camp, just in time to see Nikolite being secured. The fae snarled, and dashed to her girl's side, who was emerging from her tepee to see what all the fuss was about. Just as Nova predicted, Aiyanna approached the feral brute with her hand outstretched, speaking quiet and kind words to him. Yahto and Nova both lunged in front of her, keeping her from Nikolite. Nova focused on guiding Aiyanna away, and Yahto turned to focus on the brute. With his hackles raised and his head down, he slowly circled Nikolite. The chief himself stepped forward, dismissing Yahto. "So this is the brute that escaped from our allies. I see why they wanted him. He'd be just like Yahto, and he'll fetch a nice reward for us." Aiyanna dodged around Nova, rushing to her fathers side, putting her within reach of Nikolite. "You can't give him away, papa! They'll kill him!" The 13 year old girl tugged on her father's arm, looking up at the man with tears in her eyes. Nova shot Nikolite a warning look, silently telling him not to touch either of the humans.

Yahto 
Obedience [R] [BioGen] Tumblr_nf3glraVyQ1sg0qj9o1_500
lathronniel.tumblr.com
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Nikolite's large fluffy ears rang with all the noise, his snarls dying down, then getting louder as Yahto came near him. When humans surrounded him, he tugged at the ropes around his neck, paws dragging in the smooth dirt as he tried to escape. When the young girl tried to touch him, he barked a vicious warning, tail lashing and raising as he showed his dominance, despite being unable to move more than half a foot forward. He glared around, seeing a couple more Tribe wolves gather around, all looking at him like he was mad. "What are all of you staring at?" He snarled, hackles raising. When the chief spoke, his heart wrenched. Nikolite knew only the wolves would understand him, but he spoke anyway. "No! My pack is back North, and they're in danger! I need to find my family!" He yowled, tugging harder on the ropes, his breath hitched in his throat. When the girl spoke, Nikolite calmed down, though he didn't let his guard or tail down, wanting to make sure these domesticated pooches knew who was boss. A younger man, walked over to the chief. "Sir, I think we could use this wolf for our own good. He's big and obviously very strong, despite his... Attitude. We could have others put him in place, and with how scarce food is for us, he could help," the man suggested. Nikolite snarled, trying to tug the ropes free.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:03 am

N o v a
Nova looked horrified at the suggestion. She didn't trust the brute, not around Aiyanna. Yahto didn't look too happy about the idea either. However, the chief seemed to be entertaining it. "I suppose we could work out a deal with our allies that would allow us to keep the brute. Yahto, Achak, watch him. Achak, you're in charge. Stand by if she needs help, Yahto." The chief ordered, and rejoined the rest of the men to attend to the horses. Nova groaned in exasperation, looking up at her girl with pleading eyes to see if she could get out of it. Aiyanna looked nothing but happy about it, and even reached down to pet Nova. "You have a mate now Achak!" She squealed. Her mother called for her, leaving Nova alone with Yahto and Nikolite. "I'll be nearby." The brute muttered gruffly, stalking off to his bed. Nova reluctantly turned to face the captive again. "Well, Nikolite, welcome to the Kalispel tribe. I'll be your guide. Enjoy your stay." She sighed, flopping down on the ground, waiting for the brute's next move.
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:16 am

Nikolite scoffed at the female and that brute they called 'Yahto' to be in charge, his tail lashing angrily at not just the people, but the wolves too. He glared at Yahto with a sudden burning hatred at the pit of his stomach, and laid down, keeping his eyes glancing around camp. At the voice of the little girl, he looked up at her with a titled head, his eyes looking her over curiously. Nikolite glanced over at the female, Nova, a questioning look on his face. "You are not my mate, nor my guide. I don't take orders," he sneered, lashing his tail once more. "Although, what does that two-leg female call you?" Nikolite asked, his paws scuffling the sand around. Though, he looked curiously at the gray brute, Yahto. He must have some kind of interest in Nova, any brute here would. The brute's thoughts were interrupted when another wolf trotted over, a male. He was brown, with blue orbs unlike he's ever seen before. "Welcome 'ere bud, you must be the new wolf! Name's Tundruk. What do they call ya?" Tundruk asked, a cheerful, happy smile on his face. Nikolite huffed softly. "Nikolite. Nice to meet you, I suppose," he replied, his voice slightly gruff.

Tundruk- Obedience [R] [BioGen] Original
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:35 am

N o v a
Nova sputtered indignantly at his words, trying her best not to lash out at him. "I wouldn't want to be your mate, mind you. That's the fantasy of a human child. I am, however, your guide.  It's in your best interest to do as I say." She stated, rolling her eyes. "Aiyanna? She calls me Achak. It means 'spirit' in their language. It was the name the tribe gave me, but Nova was given to me by my mother." Nova cast a sideways glance at Tundruk, taking a few steps away from him, not from dislike but from discomfort. "Just take it from me - the faster you gain their trust, the faster you can get out of here. So just behave, it makes life easier for all of us." Nova sighed. She was not in the mood to babysit, and after missing out on her morning swim, she was especially grumpy. She had better things to do besides watch over a rebellious brute. 
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:49 am

Listening to the female's words carefully, Nikolite just rolled his eyes. "Honey, please. I'm not that bad, I just don't like being held captive by these creatures and their pets." He sneered, the word 'pets' dragging off of his tongue like venom, his hard amber eyes glancing her way just for a moment. He looked up at an approaching human, snarling softly as it got closer. But it merely whispered soft words, and untied his rope. Before Nikolite could go anywhere, the rope was replaced by another, this time with two hoops. One was put around his neck, the other side around Nova's. "Alright Achak, let's see if you can teach this brute some manners," the man said to the female, before walking off. Nikolite groaned in irritation, glaring over at the human, then over at Nova. "What about that grey brute? What's his deal?" He asked curiously, flicking an ear to get rid of a pesky fly. Although Nikolite had no intention on staying here long, he was curious as to what the Tribe was about.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:10 am

N o v a 
Nova began to shy away from the rope, entirely unwilling to be tied to the strange wolf. A stern command brought her to a halt, and the rope was securely tied around her neck. She stared at it in distaste for a few minutes, and gently pawed at it to see if this was just a joke. Much to her displeasure, it was stuck. Nova's unhappiness was interrupted by Nikolite's words. "Yahto? He's like the Alpha here, and takes himself very seriously. We don't really talk." She explained, and glanced down at the rope again. She didn't understand how the humans expected her to keep him around; he could easily drag her if he wanted to. Sighing, she motioned with her head for him to follow, and headed off towards the men, who were skinning their kills, eager for some scraps. "So, I'm just going to say it how it is. I'm the boss here, and if you can manage it, you'll have to listen to me. I'm not any happier about this than you are, just refrain from dragging me around." 

The hunters laughed at her predicament, and Nova tucked her tail in embarrassment, as well as lowering her head. After amusing themselves for a few minutes, they tossed the two wolves the undesirable parts of the deer they had killed, and Nova wolfed her share down eagerly. Licking the blood from her muzzle, she watched Nikolite expectantly.
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:25 am

Nikolite glanced over at the slightly smaller grey wolf, Yahto, his ears laced back with slight challenge. Where he came from, Nikolite didn't take shit, and he won't here. Especially not from the pet tied to him, his amber eyes blazing with anger, longing, and slight fear. He wanted to go home, and see his family. Nothing could ever change that, not if anyone tried. He turned to Nova, sighing softly. "I'm Alpha of my pack back home. I'm sure my Beta is doing fine, but I miss them so much," he murmured, closing his eyes for a few heartbeats. Nikolite pictured his mother, the beautiful silver female that kept him safe as a pup. He longed to see her again, as there wasn't anyone in the world he loved more. When Nova gestured for him to follow, he saw no use in refusing, and followed her to the few men that were doing something to the kill. "What are they doing? They're ruining perfectly good meat," he snipped, eyeing the men carefully. It was until they dropped meat at his paws Nikolite was suspicious. Dropping his massive crown, Nikolite hungrily ate the meat, which satisfied his hunger faster than expected. He looked back up at the men, as if he was to say thank you to them, his amber eyes softening. He looked over at Nova, offering a softer smile than his normal, cocky one. "Mind introducing me to Yahto? So I at least know what I'm dealing with," he chuckled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:37 am

"What's perfect for a wolf is not so perfect for a human. They don't let any of it go to waste." Nova responded. His request earned him a questioning look, but led him over to the ever grumpy Yahto anyway. "Yahto, Nikolite, Nikolite, Yahto." She muttered, looking between the two brutes. "Nikolite, don't mess with Yahto and he won't mess with you. Yahto, don't be a dick." Yahto chuckled  in amusement at the small faes words, and slowly brought himself to his paws. "Someone's bitter because they got babysitting duty," he grinned, "better you than me." Nova sighed, and slumped her shoulders in defeat. Hopeless, the both of them. Yahto shook his head, wiped the grin from his maw, and turned to Nikolite with a stern gaze. "If you hurt Nova or anyone in this pack, you will never see your own again. Are we clear?" The brute paused for a moment, letting his words sink in. "Good. Now Nova, why don't you take him back to the creek. He needs a bath before he stays here." The she-wolf groaned at Yahto's request, and reluctantly turned to head towards the creek her and Nikolite met at.  
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:46 am

Nikolite followed close behind Nova to the big grey brute, who stood only a hair shorter than himself. That alone sent a chill running up his spine, as most brutes where he came from were usually at least a couple inches shorter. As Nova introduced him to Yahto, he instinctively dipped his head in greeting, cold amber eyes meeting Yahto's for a moment. As the two interacted, he stayed quiet until the male spoke to him, a soft growl forming in his throat and his gaze hardened into a glare. "With all do respect Yahto, I'm being held captive here. As long as they leave me be, I will do no such harm to anyone," he replied, in a soft, but stern tone, his tail flicking. Nikolite was about to say more when the brute spoke again, and the word 'bath' sank in far too deep. He can't be serious.... He thought, his lips pulling up in disgust. While he loved water, he hated actually bathing. Sighing in defeat, Nikolite followed Nova out of camp, and down to the creek, his head still held slightly higher than when he slumped over, aggressive to others. He might be a prisoner, but he was still an Alpha. Although, he knew trying to escape would be hopeless. Coming to the creek, he slowly stepped into the water, growling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:56 am

"Get used to it, champ. This could be a lot worse." Nova muttered, stepping forward until all four paws were in the water. The water was still chilled from the snow runoff in the mountains, and a shiver ran through the small fae. She stared down at her distorted reflection, her light blue eyes focusing on the rope around her neck with distaste. Eventually, she moved forward in the water until it touched her belly. Unwilling to go any farther in, she settled for a drink and hoped Nikolite would be quick about his bath. She had very little trust placed in him, and so she warily watched him, keeping as much distance as the rope would comfortably allow. She knew from the humans how unpredictable feral wolves could be, and she didn't think this one to be any different. Her eyes followed his every movement, her distrust obvious. 
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:05 am

ff6600]]"Oh, you be quiet,"Nikolite barked, slight sass in his deep voice. He shuffled further into the water, washing his fur off, the cold liquid chilling him to the bone. he crouched a little, so only his shoulder and cranium was lifted out of the water. He looked down at his reflection, everything he saw was great, except for the nick in his ear. His father had given him that when he was still a pup, causing Nikolite to narrow his eyes at what he saw. Though, the large black male brushed it off, and looked over at the female with a softer look. A mischievous grin formed on his maw, and he moved only slightly closer to her. As if he wasn't doing anything, he dipped his crown and lapped up some of the rushing water, before lifting a paw and splashing Nova with a wave of water. He chuckled softly, and moved as far away as the rope would allow him to go, a funny little grin on his handsome face.
[/center]
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Nova froze as the icy splash of water landed on her, unsure how to react. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Think you're funny, hm?" The fae growled in mock anger, and lunged forward to send her own wave of water at him. Her feminine laugh filled the air as she sent water splashing over him, and she fixed her eyes on him with a smug expression. "How's that?" She teased, slowly backing up to put distance between them again. If he came at her she wanted to be able to bolt out of the way, and maybe get another shot at him. Wagging her tail mischievously, Nova silently challenged him with her eyes, daring the brute to retaliate. How great would it be if I won this? Put the big bad brute in his place!
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Amber eyes gleaming with a sudden amusement, Nikolite dodged the wave of water narrowly, a good-hearted laugh mixing with her beautiful laughter. "Please, I know I'm funny." He replied smugly, tipping his chin up. He smiled, and splashed the female once more. "Good effort, but you still missed," the brute teased, wavering a little ways away from the white fae, his paws almost slipping in the rocks of the creek. Nikolite wagged his tail, a daring look in his gorgeous oculars as they met Nova's icy blue, practically demanding her to do something, a little chuckle escaping his wide maw. He pinned his ears back and tensed his muscles, ready to dodge another blow of water when it came. This should be interesting..

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:25 pm

An indignant growl escaped the fae. She shook loose water from her coat, eyeing Nikolite with a devious glimmer in her eyes. Nova approached him calmly, and began a slow circle around him. "It's not nice to pick on faes so much smaller than you, you know." She scolded playfully, trying to keep his attention. Once she had completed a full loop around the brute, she bounded out of the creek, the rope tightening around his legs with the intent to knock them out from beneath him. Laughter bubbled out of the she wolf once again, her tail wagging wildly. Nova sat on the bank, smugly watching Nikolite.
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:33 pm

Nikolite's bright eyes followed her every move, his ears pinning then raising as his curiosity grew by each passing second, though he stayed very still to see what Nova was up to. When she spoke, he rolled his eyes. "It's not nice to be forced into bathing, either." He remarked, though before he could say more, Nova had bolted, flipping him right over because of the tightened rope. Nikolite let out a yowl of surprise as he landed on his back, staring up at the female with eyes as wide as moons. Standing up, he looked her over, especially that cocky smirk of hers. He shook his head, and huffed, a small smile forming. Alright, I admit it. The pretty little thing was... Charming. Along with being stubborn, annoying, and domesticated, she was charming. "Let's get back to the dens, or whatever your humans call them," Nikolite muttered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BioGen Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:02 am

"The camp. And they're called tepees." She informed him, eagerly turning to head back down the trail. "They're great to sleep in." The fae added. Nova winced, wondering how the sleeping arrangements were gonna work. Would he sleep outside the tepee door? She didn't trust him inside one with Aiyanna, but she couldn't decide how it would work out. The fae sighed. It would have to wait until later. 

--
Nova ignored the eyes settling on them as they entered the camp. Normally, around this time, she'd accompany her girl on her daily chores, but the human seemed to have already departed with the other children. Nova's ears and tail fell in response to her discovery, and with a heavy sigh, flopped down outside of Aiyanna's tepee. Without her girl, Nova realized, she had just about nothing to do. The other wolves would often patrol the forest, but she had no interest. After the sharp kick in the face she'd received a few months earlier, the fae wasn't too eager to go among the horses again either. She still had the scar. A groan rose up out of the fae, and she proceeded to stretch out in the sun. 
BioGen
BioGen
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 am

Nikolite nodded his large head in reply, ears flicking in acknowledgement to note that he had heard her, his eyes starting to droop as he looked out into the distance, a small yawn escaping his mouth. "Alright. Let's get back to those... Tepees." He murmured, standing up on all fours, his strong muscles twitching slightly.

----

The massive brute growled at a male that glared his way, lashing his thick, fluffy tail. He might not be the Alpha around here, but he would surely stand up to a challenge. Nikolite huffed and laid outside the little house a few feet away from Nova, resting his head on his front paws. His claws dug into the Earth as his amber eyes rested briefly on Yahto, gaze hardening slightly. Something about the gray brute made him feel on edge, he just couldn't pinpoint as to why that was. "Where's your human?" Nikolite asked, turning to face Nova.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum