Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Moons [T - R] [sassyori]

2 posters

Go down

Amber Moons [T - R] [sassyori] Empty Amber Moons [T - R] [sassyori]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:27 am

Amber Moons [T - R] [sassyori] 12549941553_2c82b2b2c6_z
Credit

V e r o

Cold, blistering amber eyes stared out into the distance covering landscapes, as a massive brute stood at the peak of a rock, his black-gray pelt ruffling in the wind. He flexed his claws and lashed out his tail, a low growl forming deep in Vero's throat as he watched the remaining wolves bark and snarl at him from below. Vero couldn't help but chuckle at the pack wolves, and how easily they were giving up on making sure he was dead. "Cold down there, eh?" He called. A gray wolf snarled up at him, fierce blue eyes blazing angrily. "We'll get you one day, Vero! You can count on that!" The brute snapped back at him, causing Vero to laugh. He turned away, bounding away from the ravine. He dodged trees and rocks, his large paws carrying him through the forest as his amber eyes grazed over his surroundings, as if he was scanning every last part of the forest for enemies.

-Two months later-

Vero appeared out of his den, a loud yawn making it's way out of his maw. He glanced around the forest, taking in a deep breath, and exhaling dramatically. "Nice to see I can wake up in the morning without being surrounded by hateful wolves for once," he growled humorously, padding away from the den, and down toward the stream he visited every so often. Vero dipped his paws into the cold water, then bent his head down, lapping up the liquid, quenching his thirst. Hearing a noise, he lifted his head back up to see a fae. Vero tilted his head, and half smiled. "Morning, female!" He chirped, swishing his tail.

(Alright, here's where you come in. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amber Moons [T - R] [sassyori] Empty Re: Amber Moons [T - R] [sassyori]

Post by sassyori Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:38 pm

(sorry for being so late! D;)

Tai lifted her head curiously as the scent of a male entered her nostrils. Water dripped from her muzzle and she eyed him carefully. "Oh, hey," she greeted, licking the water off.

(sorry it's so short <_> i need to go soon and i'm being rushed)
sassyori
sassyori

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:12 pm

(It's okay. cx)

Vero's eyes scanned her swiftly, only for a heartbeat. The female was thin and a bit rugged, but she was well muscled and.. Pretty. Vero smiled softly, taking a step back. "So sorry if I'm intruding," he said, flicking an ear. His amber eyes flickered back down at the water, and he lapped it up thirstily.

(Holy crap that sucked.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sassyori Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:04 am

Tai squinted a little bit, taking in the other wolf. He was much larger than her, and he looked a little bit dangerous. He is rather handsome, though, she thought. With a smirk she lowered her head, flicking her tail. "It's cool. This territory isn't mine anyway."

(ah mine sucks too XD)
sassyori
sassyori

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:00 am

Vero chuckled softly. "I would hope not. I've never really likes being around packs!" He exclaimed, pulling himself out of the water. Vero flicked his paws a couple times, little droplets of water flying off. He turned back around to look at the female. "I don't believe I caught your name," he told her, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sassyori Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Tai glanced over at him, smiling a bit. "I'm Tai. What's yours?"

(sss and sorry so late heh)
sassyori
sassyori

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:16 pm

Vero's bright amber eyes met the female's for a few seconds, before he answered. "It's Vero," he answered simply, though there was the usual charm in his voice, and his bright eyes showed much emotion. He flicked his tail once, ridding of all the water dripping from his thick black pelt. "Please to meet you, love." He added, giving a little smirk.

(Oh Vero, you flirt. Cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sassyori Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:46 pm

(;

Tai quickly looked away, lowering her ears a bit. "Um, it's nice to meet you too."
sassyori
sassyori

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Vero's jaws stretched out into a wide yawn, and his limbs tiredly reaching out to rid of any sleepiness he felt before. Glancing down at the white female, he smiled. "Well, I'm soon to be off out of these parts. Care to join me?" Vero asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sassyori Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Her ears perked in surprise at his words. She looked at him, tilting her head a bit. "Are you sure you want me to come with you?"
sassyori
sassyori

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:31 pm

He shrugged his broad, muscular shoulders and chuckled. "Why not?" Vero asked, "it's been forever since I've actually travelled with another wolf." The black and gray brute waited for Tai's answer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sassyori Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:37 pm

She thought about his words, eyes narrowed and staring at the larger wolf's face. Tai wasn't sure if she could trust him or not. "...Okay." She said slowly, hesitantly.
sassyori
sassyori

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:41 pm

Vero knew that look. Almost every wolf he's ever come across would look at him like that. Although, he shrugged it off, and in his gentle Irish accent, he said, "alright then, love! Let's get a move on!" He exclaimed, jumping to his large feet and looking over the horizon and it's shadowed hills. "Any sort of destination you intend on reaching?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down