Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken [OPEN]

Go down

Broken [OPEN] Empty Broken [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Broken [OPEN] Tumblr_inline_n2hnxddDFv1rpk3gm
Credit

A l e x i s

N a m e
Alexis

N i c k n a m e
Alex, Lexi, or Lexus

A g e
Two and a half years old

G e n d e r
A female...

S p e c i e s
Wolf

B r e e d
Timber Wolf x Arctic Wolf

Broken [OPEN] 1428703-bigthumbnail
Credit

P e r s o n a l i t y
If there were only a few words to describe this beautiful female, it would be dangerous, tomboy, and broken. Alexis has the heart of a true fighter with a drive and thrill for battle, even murder. She has a short temper, and can explode at almost any minute, depending on what you say or do. She won't take crap from others, and with how fast she can erupt, it ends badly for her opponents. Although she can be a very fun wolf to be around, as she loves adventure and causing trouble wherever she goes. Alexis is fun-loving and a real prankster, always happy to make a fool out of someone other than herself, or her close friends. Which isn't very many, to be honest. Alexis is a broken-like soul, who hides her emotions and doesn't let anyone past her concrete wall she's built around her. She feels that you can't trust anyone, and must always watch everyone's move. Alexis can be unsympathetic, cold, and quite frankly, a sarcastic bitch. This has caused those around her to either hate her with a burning passion, or avoid her out of fear for their lives. Alexis is strong and "fearless", a true Warrior at heart. The fire deep down is what motivates her to do things. Although if you get past her strong barrier, she can be the sweetest, kindest wolf. Her empathetic nature gives her the ability to sympathize those who are hurting.

Broken [OPEN] Tumblr_mipsomsp6N1s1m291o1_500_large
Credit

F u r C o l o r
Creamy yellow color, with tints of black on her ears, back and tail. Light beige also mixed in.

E y e C o l o r
Varies from electric yellow to gold, or honey.

H e i g h t
5'3" feet tall

W e i g h t
209lbs

Broken [OPEN] 4185172596_60a8c720e6_b
Credit

P a r e n t s
Devio [Father] Alive
Serenity [Mother] Unknown

S i b l i n g s
Falcon [Brother] Unknown
Felicity [Sister] Deceased

Broken [OPEN] Spirit___The_rain_wolf_by_BLACK_WOLF_
Credit

S t r e n g t h s
Power
Sarcasm
Loyal
Empathy
Fighting
Hunting
Funny

W e a k n e s s e s
Unsympathetic
Mean
Takes things the wrong way
Hard to make friends with
Love
Insecure

Broken [OPEN] 733978_10200217598394472_1802622231_n
Credit

H i s t o r y
At first, Alexis was a very happy young wolf, with her siblings. But when she was 6 months, her sister had been murdered, and her brother disappeared. This majorly affected Alexis, and with the images implanted in her mind, she became violent and rough with other pups. Some became scared of her, and those bigger and stronger, beat Alexis up whenever they got a chance. She started to believe something was wrong with her, and became very hateful to herself and others until she met Nisha and Ashton, her two best friends. Now older and more developed, she soon became dominant over most wolves in her pack, all except one. Her father, Devious, or better known as Devio. Devio is a very seductive male, the Alpha of her pack, and a forcer. He didn't care who they were, as long as they were female. At a year and a half, Devio had brought Alexis out into the forest to "talk", and came right at her. He forced himself upon her, only for his own pleasure. Soon Alexis became his little toy, and she knew she must never utter a word to anyone unless she wanted to be dead. So now Alexis lives on with a dirty secret, and her two best friends.

F e a r s
Deathly fear of her father and falling in love

L i k e s
Her friends
Fighting
Adventure
Elk
Snow
The night

D i s l i k e s
Her father(To an extent)
Forcers
Birds
Most brutes
Being underestimated
Wolves who mess with her friends

Broken [OPEN] Tumblr_mfilubZTQT1rf8ikpo1_500
Credit

M a r k i n g s
Scar on her muzzle, and many hidden scars over her body.

M a t e s
Hell no.

P u p s
Nope.

T h e m e S o n g
Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
Demons by Imagine Dragons

Broken [OPEN] Tumblr_md16a6EMrL1qc5c66
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin