Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Raven [Tayssi] [R]

2 posters

Go down

Dark Raven [Tayssi] [R] Empty Dark Raven [Tayssi] [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am

Dark Raven [Tayssi] [R] -BlackWolf--4
Credit

R a v e n

Dirtied, charcoal gray paw pads silently made their way across through the forest, this large brute's blistering purple eyes gleaming in the darkness that his midnight black pelt blended it so well with, bristling as the cold air washed past him, ruffling his fur. Raven's cold gaze seemed to stare into nothing almost always, rarely showing emotion, much like his cold, smooth voice. This was a skill he had developed over the years, able to put on a poker face, and confuse those he was up against, winning matches that he fell short of abilities. Raven was a strong and skilled Assassin, though there were others who outranked him, but with his splendid way of confusion and playing mind games, this soon fell uncommon. He shook out his thick pelt, then padded swiftly through the mist that covered up to about his knees, making him look like he was almost gliding like a ghostly figure, unlike most wolves, who had a heavy step and were almost clumsy. Without any second warning, Raven broke out into a run, his legs surging him forward like a bullet, dodging trees and logs, or whatever could be considered obstacles. He leaped over a fallen log, landing gracefully on the other side. Raven felt more free as a rogue than he ever did with his pack, and couldn't help but show his happiness. He leaped onto a rock that sat upon the edge of a ravine, his claws hanging close to the edge. "I'm more free than a raven itself," Raven muttered to himself, the wind swaying his pelt around.

---

In the morning, which was quite early, Raven growled with irritation. He wasn't a very big fan of the morning, or sunlight itself. He would rather the night time, where he could hunt silently, almost invisible to his prey. But despite this, Raven had to get a drink. He was thirsty. The large black brute squirmed out of his den, and padded down to a nearby stream, longing for a fresh drink. Raven approached it lowly, his head lung low as if he was trying to stay out of sight, and bent down, lapping up the cold liquid quickly, his taste buds tingling with satisfaction. "Finally, something nice and-" Raven was interrupted by a sound, that of a stick snapping. He lifted his head and perked his ears, looking around cautiously. The scent of a female lingered in his nostrils, and he growled softly, lashing his tail. Most wolves would think that Raven would be interested in a female who was in heat. No, he wasn't, really. Raven was a handsome brute, and deep down, he longed for a mate, but he liked sticking to himself. His gorgeous purple eyes glistened in the sunlight, as he looked around the area, scanning I carefully. I knew I was being followed...
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dark Raven [Tayssi] [R] Empty Re: Dark Raven [Tayssi] [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:16 pm

I'm guessing this topic is kinda done? ._.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dark Raven [Tayssi] [R] Empty Re: Dark Raven [Tayssi] [R]

Post by Tayssi Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:52 am

Nope! So sorry, I poofed for a while there. But i'm back :3

I keep forgetting about this site as it's pretty much dead v.v

I'll get to this ASAP!
Tayssi
Tayssi