Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14) - Page 4 Empty Re: Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:59 am

Calli soon found herself reaching her climax shortly after shinji had released his seed inside of her. Her body shook slightly in pleasure form being stimulated by his hand. " that was great" she said breathlessly but with a smile as she looked behind her at him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14) - Page 4 Empty Re: Beauty Emerges (Adult, redhead14)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:09 am

"Glad you liked it, you were pretty horny." I said running my fingers approvingly over her folds as they still stretched to accomidate my thickness. I pulled out of her and turned her slowly to press a kiss to her lips and smiled. "Supper is probably done." I said brushing her wet hair from her face as I kissed her nose before getting out and offering her a towel before heading to put some food on her plate so she had it cooling off as she got dressed

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:17 am

Calli blushed as his words and feeling his hand touching her peach " that was your doing" she said before kissing him back before watching him get out of the pool. she soon followed him out accepting the towel he offered her before heading to put some clothes on. Once dressed she came out to find he had made her a plate.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:21 am

"Hope you like it." I said smiling shyly as I took a bite and it tasted good to me as I ripped a peice of bread for myself and her and dipped peices of my bread in my soup as I ate it. I soon finished and headed towards the pool to cut my hair some since it has gotten too long for my liking now. I made it shoulder length instead of waist length which was a lot of hair cut. I ran my fingers through the short strands and soon took a shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:25 am

Calli blew on the soup before taking a bite. She closed her eyes in pleasure as the soup tasted so good " The soup is amazing" she said taking another spoonful as she started to finish her bowl. after eating Callidora put the bowl in the sink before laying down on the bed rubbing her belly and started to hum a lullaby to the growing baby inside her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:30 am

I soon joined her, "Do you want to go into town to find something that would keep you occupied?" I asked as I laid down beside her and pulled her against my side and kissed her forehead as I thought that she might miss her family, "Do you miss your family?" I asked. I felt kinda guilty of taking her from her family even if she was better off with me since her father just wanted power to rule more lands and he'd use his own daughter to do that even if she didn't want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4