Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!]

Go down

Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!] Empty Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!] Grey-wolf-02
Credit
N a k o m i

N a m e
Nakomi

N i c k n a m e
Nako or Komi

A g e
Three and a half years old

G e n d e r
Obviously a female

S p e c i e s
Wolf

B r e e d
Canadian Wolf x Arctic Wolf

Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!] 626420-bigthumbnail
Credit

A p p e a r a n c e
Nakomi is massive, but her appearance is flawless. She has lean, strong muscles that keep her large frame sturdy, and broad powerful shoulders. Nakomi's pelt is a snowy white, with tints of a dark gray, to coal black shimmered across her back and tail. Her eyes are a dark and mysterious blue, sure to mystify others. She is an absolute stunning fae, but don't take her beauty for granted. She is much stronger than she looks. Nakomi's fur is thick and soft, keeping her warm during harsh winters. Her claws are long and coal black, razor sharp as are her teeth. Nakomi's tail falls just below her heels.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Nakomi is a hard-headed, fiery fae, with a slight temper. Despite this, she is quite sympathetic for those around her, and very willing to lend a helping hand, or in this case, paw. Nakomi is a phenomenal fighter, and very quick for her size. She is an intelligent female, but slightly more innocent than some faes, but her innocence does not get in her way. The fae is loyal, understanding, but strict, like a natural born leader. Nakomi enjoys playing in the snow, and absolutely adores the night time. Her agility is quite impressive. Nakomi can be quite persuasive and seducing, and no doubt, a big flirt. Though she isn't necessarily looking for a mate, she doesn't mind the thought of one, or pups.

Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!] Grey_wolf_vii_by_white_voodoo-d4rpova
Credit

H e i g h t
5'2" feet tall, quite a large fae.

W e i g h t
179.8lbs.

P a r e n t s
Rokan[Father] Deceased
Nevaya[Mother] Deceased

S i b l i n g s
Ashton[Ash] Unknown

Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!] Tumblr_static_10
Credit

S t r e n g t h s
Powerful
Intelligence
Good fighter
Speed
Persuasive
Can easily make one smile
Kindness
Natural leader

W e a k n e s s e s
Bad temper
Hard headed
Sympathetic
Says before she acts
Innocence

Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!] Grey_wolf_x_by_white_voodoo-d4rppi1
Credit

H i s t o r y
Screw you

F e a r s
Forcers

L i k e s
The night
Snow
Her brother
Being the leader
Adventure

D i s l i k e s
Mean brutes
Forcers
Birds
Badgers
Rain

Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!] Tumblr_n9hz5gKpdm1qeev6mo1_500
Credit

M a r k i n g s
Scar on the side of her calf

M a t e s
None yet! c;

P u p s
Alec

T h e m e S o n g
Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne

Perfect Imperfections [OPEN! Anyone with experience and advanced writing!] Tumblr_mw1panTGzp1soat2xo1_250
Credit

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down