Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outsider |T| |OPEN|

2 posters

Go down

The Outsider |T| |OPEN| Empty The Outsider |T| |OPEN|

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 pm

The Outsider |T| |OPEN| Aa5cee626e30572a4d5056e252ed8e72

The stone cold gray walls closed in around several dogs, their barks echoing and going around as the cold stone ground chilled the paws of many dogs of all ages and breeds. But one dog, a German Shepherd Husky Mix, sat in the corner of one cell of the pound, with three other dogs barking at him teasingly, and a couple others from the cells next to him. "Haha, you loser!" One dog barked at him. Kino growled and flattened his ears, ignoring the dogs. He was bullied here in the pound, by so many dogs. Kino sat in the corner, then heard the door open. The cell door. The two year old halfbreed looked over, seeing another male thrown into the cell. A black lab. Kino blinked and ignored, probably just another mutt here to bully him like all the others.

(So the object of this topic is you play the black lab. Kino and the lab become friends, and soon best friends, having to deal with the other dogs bully them. Etc, etc.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Outsider |T| |OPEN| Empty Re: The Outsider |T| |OPEN|

Post by The Blaze Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:40 pm

The Outsider |T| |OPEN| Black-lab-with-tennis-ball
Credit

With a vicious growl, Frodo battled the hold the humans had on him, thrashing about and snapping his jaws on the catch pole. Even if it didn't make a difference, it made a point. He truthfully didn't remember much of the ride to the pound, mostly because there wasn't anything to remember. He was in a pound truck, locked in one of the small areas. But hey, someone decided to open the door, and the blinding light made him blink the glow from him eyes. The lab growled threateningly but the humans didn't listen, just hauled him out with the catchpole. That dang thing was going to find itself torn to pieces...But soon he was greeted by all the other pound dogs making a point that, OH! A new dog is here! Frodo sighed, moving towards the middle of the row, shying away from them all. Then as he was shoved into the cage he growled, just in an attempt to be intimidating before he wandered to a empty corner with his head down. In a weird attempt to not be noticed.

Last edited by The Blaze on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 pm

(I was thinking your dog could be like my dog. And the same age. I should have put that in the description.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:39 pm

Kino looked over at the black lab with a bit of sympathy, and padded over. "Hey there. Looks like you got beaten pretty bad, huh?" He laughed sadly, looking at the smaller dog. Kino's blue eyes dropped to his paws, not used to interacting with a dog with such friendliness. Kino was used to getting in fights, getting bullied, and outrunning others. He liked the thought of having someone to talk to though. "My name is Kino. What's yours?" He asked softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:53 pm

With a jolt, Frodo looked up then sighed in relief when he saw this dog meant no harm. Then he shrugged, remaining quiet though as he was usually bullied around and learned quiet is better than speaking. But when he name was asked for he looked up at the bigger dog. Kino...hm, cool name... he thought before saying, "Hey Kino...I'm Frodo. Nice to meet 'cha" His southern tone couldn't be mistaken as he spoke, which was another reason he was pushed around a lot. What did others have against southerners?
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Kino tried to smile, but couldn't. "Nice to meet you too, Frodo." He replied, sitting down and watching as the other dogs glared at him intensively. Kino rolled his eyes, and turned back to the Southern lab. "Don't pay them no mind. The brutes just love to have a go at thinks, you dig?" Kino told him, sighing softly.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Frodo smiled, then looked around at the dogs glaring but tried to ignore them best he could before he looked back to the mix-breed in front of him, who seemed to know a lot about what to do. Then he chuckled, "Yeah. I love ta' dig. And swim." That was how he got in the place, he dug out of his yard and well, was caught.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Kino laughed, shaking his head. "That's not what I meant by 'dig', but alright." He said, shrugging his broad shoulders. Kino laid down, looking around the cell carefully.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Shooting Kino a confused look, Frodo asked, "Then what were ya' meanin'?" This was confusing, digging he understood but what 'dig' was he talking about? So confusing...

((SSS))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:08 pm

"You dig, as in, you 'get it'?" Kino told him, blinking his blue eyes. Kino talked a bit of slang sometimes..
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:15 pm

((Lol...I totally got that the first time...whatcha talkin about xD))

Then as it was explained, Frodo nodded then chuckled, "What is it with you city dogs and your slang?" He laughed a bit to show he wasn't being serious, even his laugh deep and hearty.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:58 am

Kino chuckled softly, rolling his eyes. "Not all of talk slang. I barely ever do it, actually." Kino smirked, rolling onto his back, blue eyes gazing up at the pale grey ceiling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down