Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Cold Hearted~ [R] [Hard To Handle]

Go down

~The Cold Hearted~ [R] [Hard To Handle] Empty ~The Cold Hearted~ [R] [Hard To Handle]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:33 pm

~The Cold Hearted~ [R] [Hard To Handle] 8965072
~Sora~

"Find him!" A large black wolf ordered, racing with his comrades, following the scent of a master Assassin. Glowing golden yellow eyes beamed in the darkness, a wicked sneer forming on the beast's maw, his pearly white canines long and sharp. The Assassin turned on his heels, and bolted through the trees at tremendous speed, his brown fur rustling in the wind that blew strongly. Sora leaped up into a tree, and jumped from branch to branch, completely outwitting his chasers as the looked around for him. Sora stayed absolutely silent, his claws barely touching the bark of the trees. The pack of wolves growled, and turned West, hping to find Sora, unaware of him hiding in a tree. Sora leaped down, then ran the opposite way, hoping to find a way out of the trees and away from his provokers. "Idiotic pack wolves!" He sneered, and picked up his pace, huge paws barely touching the earth's surface as he ran, the midnight sky giving him an advantage to avoid attention, as his pelt was dark. Sora sighed as he came to a ravine, not in the mood for a bunch of long distance jumping. He sprung forward, soaring over the ravine like an eagle, his golden eyes narrowed. Sora landed on the other side, not even stumbling. He slowed to a walk, letting thoughts race through his mind. Sora had to find Layla. Layla was a Master Assassin, one of the best, to be exact. Sora wasn't scared of the fae, but was smart not to piss her off, as she could, and would tare him apart. But Sora wouldn't back down. Layla was highly trained, very strong and fast, with lightning fast reflexes. Sora had encountered her before, and he was left with many scars, and one showed on his shoulder. A long scar, leading up to his neck. Sora shoved those thoughts away, and continued running.

----

Sora dipped his head down, lapping up the cool water into his mouth, giving him more energy than before. Then, a certain scent hit his nostrils. A fae. Not Layla, no. He would have recognized Layla's scent, but this one was different. Sora followed the scent down a slope, finding an injured fae. She was pure white, with cold, light gream eyes. Sora just blinked. Wow, this was pathetic. A leg injury, so what? "What the hell happened to you?" He called, approaching her. Sora wasn't very sympathetic..

(Okay, so I was thinking maybe your fae could be injured. I'm warning you, Sora is one hardass. xD Your fae could maybe end up "tagging along" with Sora, and at first he doesn't like it, but he eventually sees her as tolerable. I will eventually bring in Layla. I don't really care what your fae is like, just keep her a bit balanced, maybe? Like not too hard headed, but not too sweet?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

~The Cold Hearted~ [R] [Hard To Handle] Empty Re: ~The Cold Hearted~ [R] [Hard To Handle]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Sara
I had been running for my life when my pack had run me off because my father that was alpha had killed someone important and my whole family had been forced out. While I had been running I had gotten my foot stuck as I was running and broke my leg badly in human form. I had been nursing it when this male came alone, "I broke my leg running for my life, what's it to you?" I asked angry and irritated because I've had a really bad day and I didn't need to deal with some guy that's just a jerk as I can tell his smug expression on his face.

Back to top Go down

~The Cold Hearted~ [R] [Hard To Handle] Empty Re: ~The Cold Hearted~ [R] [Hard To Handle]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Sora blinked his gaze calmly, then sneered at the fae grimly. "Well fae, get used to it. I've been fending myself for my entire life!" He snapped, rolling his yellow eyes irritably. He looked back at the fae and then down at her leg, approaching her slowly, then scanning her leg. "It's not a bad break. That will heal within a few days." Sora pointed out, then looked at her. "You look like a frightened rabbit. Did the cat get your tongue?" He asked, smirking the slightest bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Sara
He was making me angry and I lashed out, I caught him on his shoulder. "Don't treat me like a child!" I yelled at him. I got up and limped forward. I shifted to wolf form and ran on four legs where a tree was hollow, I could rest there until my leg healed. I laid down and drew my leg up towards my body as I closed my eyes but was very aware of my surroundings so no one could sneak up on me without me lashing out and hurting them

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:44 pm

(Uhm, this isn't a werewolf RP.)

Sora snarled, and dodged her attack swiftly. "I'll treat you however I want, and with that attitude, it won't end well!" He growled, taking a step forward and glaring at her. Sora realized that the fae was just protecting herself, and he cursed. "Sorry there, fae. Are you alright?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:50 pm

(Sorry have wolf topics. Forgot.)

Sara
"Don't act like you care." I said wincing and almost cursing when I moved my leg. I leaned back against the hollow tree. I didn't know how I hurt myself. I shut my eyes and took deep breaths to try to counter the pain that was going through my leg as I dug my claws into the dirt as I ground my teeth together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down