Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) Empty Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) Princess_Mononoke_by_syncaidia

In the middle of nowhere was a village known as Iron town. It was known for producing the only iron in the country and because of that they easily raised money from the iron they produced however, they did not tell of the damage they were doing destroying the ancient forest of the gods or as some called the forbidden forest. Not many could pass through.

The forest it’s self was enchanting full of grace and lead anyone into a trance animals felt safe there for hundreds of years with the god watching over them, the spirit of the forest was the one which kept the balance and protected them, there was also Moro the wolf god a giant pure white she-wolf with beautiful amber eyes as did her two sons but they were smaller still bit but smaller than their mother. However, Moro’s daughter was human with brown hair and eyes she had been raised with the wolves after her parents abandoned her there in front of Moro. But instead of killing her Moro decided to raise her as her own daughter willingly.

That night she rode on one of brothers backs silently walking towards the town to fulfil her duty to assassinate Eboshi; the leader of iron town and strong-willed woman who was tis princess’ fatal enemy…
They were soon at Iron town and standing crouched on her brothers back who charged and rammed himself against the spikes on the edge sending San flying she clambered over the spiked wooden walls of the town and knocked the first man down and searched around swiftly for her target.

She stood on the wall finding her target she drew her dagger and charged running down the roof swiftly before she was shot at and stumbled curling into a ball she rolled down the fur covering her and landing she stood up before she was shot at again making her fall back and groan in pain as bits of her mask scattered…
She soon stood up and carried on easily using one of them as a platform to get over the several spears.
She was stopped by Eboshi’s sword hidden under her cloak. She growled and jumped back avoiding a hit she was careful of the spears that threatened to stab through her.
Shin and Shinji both got in finding another way in after hearing the gun shot and took San back to the forest avoiding all the bullets that were aimed at them with ease. They quickly got her out and one of the nudged her onto the others back and swiftly went to the forest and howled as they laid her down and tried tending to her wounds. The iron bullet had embedded it’s self into her arm and they tried to get it out of her both whimpering.
She groaned and sat herself up and holding hand over her injury she nuzzled both her brother's noses and they whimpered worried.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Evan
I was walking in the forest close to Iron town when I heard a huge ruckus so I trotted and found an opening to watch. I soon almost got ran over when I saw two wolves and a girl jump over the wall. I just hoped that she was okay but I was going to leave them alone. I didn't want any trouble with them, they were savages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:10 pm

The scent of blood filled the air as San struggled to try and pull the bullet out, she picked up her knife and nudged her brothers away before using the knife to get out the embedded bullet. Moro the female wolf in the forest… the wolf queen or the protector of the forest as some called her, the goddess of wolves moved slowly and soon spotted Evan, she was twice maybe three times the size of her pups. "What are you doing in my forest werewolf?" she asked him calmly, not threatening at all, but she was far bigger than him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:17 pm

I turned around and growled, I didn't like it when others sneaked up on me like that. My fur on my shoulders was raised. "Finding a place to sleep tonight." I said walking side ways so she couldn't get behind me and possibly attack me. I walked sideways until I was a safe distance away from her before trotting away. I was the size of a 16 hand high horse and more muscled. I knew how to fight and I fought dirty. I've fought all my two hundred years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:24 pm

"Then next time ask for permission from the wolf clan here" she snarled and disappeared into the forests to go tend to her human daughter who was injured. She licked the wound and sighed. "Be more careful San especially now since there is a male werewolf dwelling around here" she said to her daughter. Shin scoffed "She'll be fine, no self respecting wolf would touch the wolf princess" he chuckled before they headed deeper into the forest in order to prepare for sleep. san wondered off a little in order to wash and stripped down, tending to her wounds at the same time as she cleaned herself up, not too worried in reality about others since they wouldn't normally dare come near her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:32 pm

I laid down in the water, the cold water going in and out of my wounds. I laid half my face in shallow water to clean the wound above and below my eye. My ribs going up and down shallowly as it hurt to breath right now. I let my pink tongue lap at the cold water, I may be loosing body heat but I needed to clean out my wounds. I got up to a laying on my belly position and tried to get up on shaky legs. I lapped up some more water and laid half in the water as I tore at the meat I had found by a bear. I had some wire wrapped around my neck and it was bleeding and cutting into my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Noticing blood in the water San walked upstream a little seeing the wolf thinking ti was just a normal wolf so didn't care too much as she began to work at the wire heading back she got her dagger and cut the wire from around his neck "Be more careful, silly wolf, they must've started to make this wire only recently in Iron town, best to avoid that place if your wolf" she said to him "You're a rather large wolf as well, but your not of my pack… well must be a travellers you should greet my mother, most do out of respect since she's the wolf queen after all" she smiled. "I can show you afterwards but I need to clean up myself first."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:44 pm

I felt someone working on my neck I pulled away and snapped my jaws together in the air warning her but not biting her. There was still some wire left and I ran, it cut into my neck but not enough to suffocate me. My heart was pounding and more blood dripped heavily onto the ground. I didn't want any trouble with anyone as I didn't want to die just yet. I was panting with one eye open so blood didn't get into one of my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Smelling blood the other wolves picked up the scent. moro sighed and went over and near enough picked the wolf up in her max and broughtt him back to her den. She was a lot bigger than him. Once he had settled San came over after she finished washing and worked on his injuries "No moving" she said to him before she got to work cleaning out his wounds and picking out any bits of wire. "What's your name?" she asked curiously.

(g2g now, bed)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:53 pm

I growled and struggled to get up. I made it about two feet and collapsed back to the ground. I put my back to the wall and snarled at them, I kept them in my line of sight. "Don't touch me." I said panting as I laid my head down while using my senses so they couldn't get near me without getting bitten. I didn't know these people and I wasn't going to let them touch me at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:53 am

San tried to calm him down while Moro sighed and just lay down. Shin and Shinji looked to one another "Calm down, we're the wolf clan here, so don't worry everything will be ok" said San "I just want to help you" she said to him and offered him some meat they'd gotten earlier to try and show she meant no harm and slowly tried to gain his trust, enough so that he'd relax around her and let her treat his wounds and eventually when he did she began to work on them gently always letting him see exactly what she was doing.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:25 am

I watched her closely. I didn't have the strength to move so I just laid down on my side, I stretched my legs out and shut my eyes and I soon fell asleep. I was so exhausted from everything. Blood pooled on my muzzle as the wounds on the top and bottom of my eye bled, stupid wolf I thought as I slept. I moved slightly to get more comfortable, I wish I was on grass instead of rock. When she touched something very tender I yelped and my eyes flew open and I got blood in my eye. I shook my head violently as I used the strength that I had and put my head in water and opened the eye that had blood in it. I lifted my head with my eye closed. I shook my head to get most of the water off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 am

The nineteen year old crossed her arms and sighed before she helped clean it out "Sit still and It'll be easier for me to be careful" she said sternly and eventually she finished patching up the wolf before she began making him a bed of leaves and left him to go to sleep and rest there making sure to bring him back some food to eat as well. "Eat up, you need to recover and you need to eat and drink and rest in order to do so"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 am

"You sound like my mother." I said grunting as I laid down facing away from them. I shut my good eye and fell asleep. I slept for the next day or so, my body regenerating my body cells which made me heal faster. Within that night I got up and left the cave, I went over to the girl and pressed my nose to her neck in a thank you and walked out of the cave. I've stayed as long as I could and it was time to go

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 am

"It is not polite to leave in the middle of the night and I suggest you give you name to her as well" said Moro, the large 30 hand high white female laying outside and looked to him over her shoulder. "Rest until morning and say good bye to her, you owe her that much" she moved to her feet and walked past him. the two males around his size but also pure white watched him as well before following after their mother.

The next morning San woke up and looked around "Hmm, where'd he go?" she muttered looking around and sitting up "I best go clean out my own wounds though" she muttered and headed off to the waterfall and stepped underneath the wage raving striped down again and cleaned out her wounds at the same time. "Hmm, he smelt odd anyway, wonder what he was, defiantly not completely a wolf" she muttered to herself.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:45 am

I walked out of the bushes and saw her. I knew she was probably naked but I didn't care. I went over to her and pressed my nose to her stomach *Evan* I said into her mind. I liked her very much, I took in her scent so I'd remember it. I even nuzzled her breast before turning around and walked away. I was glad that she helped me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 am

San looked to him a little confused at first and smiled "Well then, travel safely Evan" she said waving to him not caring too much, she hadn't figured out eh was a werewolf just yet since he hadn't exactly made it noticeable. Moro came over and smiled licking San's hair "So finally received a name?" nodding San smiled 'he's called Evan"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:12 am

I stopped and looked back at her before shifting into a human and running towards her, I picked her up and jumped into the water. I smiled, I liked surprising people especially my potential mate. I came up with her in my arms and nuzzled her. "Well hello beautiful." I said as the scar over my left eye that she had treated was scarred now. I took in her scent and smiled. She was going to go into heat

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:20 am

Moro watched and chuckled before she walked off "About time you show yourself werewolf" she chuckled San looking rather surprised at the man that had picked her up and gotten her soaked again. "Hey, what.. who are you?' she growled at first not quite recognising him before she looked up and noticed the scar over his eye "You can't be… Evan?" she asked rather shocked and looked to him noticing he remoter had left "Why are all wolves crafty?" she muttered and pushed him off a little so she wasn't almost pinned down by him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:31 am

I pressed her naked body to mine. "Because we keep people guessing." I said pressing my face against her neck and taking in her scent. "If we weren't crafty in a good way everyone would be bored out of their minds." I said putting my hands on her ass and pressed her against my erection that was resting against her mound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:36 am

San shifted and moved away from him not ready for such things yet. "I have things to do first before thinking of mates" she said bluntly and moved from underneath him. "Plus.. I don't know you well enough…" she said hesitantly not wanting to push him away but she wasn't quite ready for such things yet, especially if she ended up pregnant, now was not the time for such things.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:46 am

I let her go and headed for land. I shifted into wolf form and shook off water. I headed into the forest and howled. I perked my ears up for a response from my pack. I heard them and began to lope into the forest and disappearing out of sight. I guess she didn't want a mate. I saw a bear and I wanted to take my frustration out on it. I growled, lifting my lips off my wicked looking teeth. The bear came to attention and went onto it's hind legs, I wouldn't be intimidated. I dug my claws into the earth and soon lunged at the bear, I used my claws to tear through it's heavy coat and fat and sliced into meat. Blood drenched me but I didn't care. I latched onto it's shoulder since that's the best I could do. I felt it's teeth go into my shoulder and I snarled at it. I let go and got it in the head, my right bottom canine dug into it's eye. I got it's neck and tore it out. I got out from under it quickly. I gave it a nasty snarl as it died. I ate the bear greedily as I needed to eat a lot. I left the remains of it as I headed north for the winter, it would soon be too hot here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:54 am

Moro found him first "Be sure to come back, she's still too young, still a pup, plus I thought you'd be more resistant to be honest" she chuckled "I'll see you next year around here then and hopefully by that point this endless war will be over" she said to him "You're welcome here at anytime but next time try not to mate my daughter in front of me" she laughed and headed off. "and try to charm her a bit beforehand as well"

The next year was a long one, the fight with iron town came to an end and by next spring San was around 20 years old now. She lay on her front on her furs thinking to herself. She hadn't forgotten Evan that was for sure and had her own Den in the heart of the forest where it was safe. "Mother, do I really need a mate?" she asked "You'll need one at some time, shame you didn't hold onto to that male a few years back, the female always takes over in this pack so you need a mate as well"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 am

I soon came down with my pack since it was colder here. I sniffed the air for meat to feed. I soon found huge brown bear, I growled. I lunged at it, I had surprise on my side, I latched onto it's neck and broke it's neck with my strong jaws. I ripped through the fur and fat and ate my fill. I laid down on the ground and panted, I wasn't yet close to where I wanted to be, still to warm. When I was finished I trotted for a few miles and felt the cooler weather and smiled. I walked to the lake where I had met the human girl. I lapped at the water. I had many more scars on my body, I had a huge scar running from the top of my head to over my muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:14 am

San stretched and headed down to the water "Yeah, yeah I know" she sighed and headed to the water to get a drink before she sat back, it wasn't long after that he appeared "Evan that you?" she asked him noticing he had more scars "What happened over the last year anyway?" she asked him curiously and watched him carefully waiting for a response, she was going into heat soon since it was that time of year again and waited for a reply. "Hmm, guessing I was wrong"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next