Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:39 pm

"I don't want to hurt you love." I said as I kissed her neck and flex my ass before driving myself harder inside her yet being gentle. Humans for some reason loved to have males go harder, it confused me. I soon released inside her and helped her to climax before rolling off of her and onto my back. I put a hand on my chest and panted a little bit before shutting my eyes to get my heart rate under control as I soon opened them and pulled her close to my side. "I have been so lonely for almost my whole life until I met you and I'll be lonely once again once your gone from this earth." I said sighing as sadness washed over me

Back to top Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:04 pm

scar smiled " I'm not that fragile" she said as she leaned up to kiss before she griped the sheets as he went harder. Scarlet felt him release inside just seconds before she herself climaxed. She groan breathlessly as Adam got off of her, Scar gladly moved her body over towards his. She laid her head on his chest as she listened to him talk " I know but lets enjoy the time we have" Scar said as she kissed his chest.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:25 am

I kissed her forehead and didn't talk for a while. I soon got up off of the bed and got dressed, "I'm going out, I need to feed." I said pulling on a shirt and headed for the door. I soon left and fed on two humans, not killing them. I sat in a park and thought about how humans were fragile. After a few hours I headed home. "You are fragile Scar, humans will always be fragile." I said running a hand through my hair and took a shower before getting back into bed and shutting my eyes and falling back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:35 am

Scarlet smiled to herself as Adam kissed her forehead. She moved her body from his as she felt him get up. Scar sat up watching him as he put clothes on saying he needed to feed "Okay" she said simply with a sigh. Scar got out of bed when she heard the door to the lift close and the lift heading for the first floor. She took a warm shower before putting on an over sized t shirt and a new royal blue thong. Scarlet went out into the kitchen to eat some left over Chinese food in the fridge. After eating Scar went back to the bedroom, changed the sheets and got in bed with keke. She picked up the novel on her night table and began to read until she heard the front door open. At Adam's words, Scarlet did not speak as she could tell something was weighing on his mind. When he left for the bathroom, she set down her book and turned on her side to sleep.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:45 am

I slept for the entire day and woke up when it was pitch black. I got up and yawned before getting up from bed to find my mate, when I found her I brought her some place that wouldn't let others see us as I kissed her neck and let my fangs graze over her flesh. "Can I feed on you love?" I asked. I was polite and I asked if I could feed on people. I wrapped my arms around her lovingly as I sighed with bliss, I loved her against me in a none sexual way. She made me warm and fuzzy inside. I kissed the top of her head and waited for her reply

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 am

Scar woke when the first rays of sun light came in through the bedroom window, She sat and stretched before going into the bathroom to brush her teeth. On her return she put on black leggings and an off the shoulder maroon crew neck sweater with a pair of leather boots before heading out to the kitchen to feed Keke. Scarlet left the flat to go grocery shopping and do a little bit of shopping. As she returned no sooner did she set down the grocery bags when Adam took her some where private. She smiled " you haven't fed from me in a long time" she said with a smile gettign chills as his fangs grazed her skin. " where are you gonna fed from"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:45 pm

"I want to feed from you my love." I said kissing her neck before taking off her shirt and bra before gently sinking my fangs into the vein that was close to her nipple and suckled from her as I pushed her nipple to the roof of my mouth as I continued to suckle on her. I let my hands go down her sides to cup her ass and pull her closer to me as I groaned as I felt her sweet nector go down my throat and settle in my stomach. I began to get warm with her warm blood. I soon released her breast from my mouth and licked the puncture wounds on her breast, "You always did taste so damn good baby." I said smiling down at her and running the backs of my fingers down her cheeks

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:55 pm

" then feed" Scar said as she helped take her shirt and bra off exposing her round breast. She let out a soft moan as she felt his fangs prick her breast almost instantly turning her nipples hard. scarlet draped her arms around his neck stroking his hair as he suckled from her breast. "that is because im very sweet" she said with a smile as she put her shirt back on before leaning up to give him a kiss.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:00 pm

I gave her a possessive kiss as I gently pressed her against the wall. "Your lucky you have to work or I'd ravish you." I said showing her just how horny I was, I was insatiable for sex. I was always semi erect at all times, always ready to thrust inside my mate at a moments notice. I kissed her neck and pressed her whole body to me and rubbed myself against her, I had my hands on her ass as I held her still as I kept rubbing my erection against her, "I'm tempted to rip those legings and panties off of you." I said husky voiced

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:23 pm

A smirked came to Scarlet's rose colored lips " well aren't you just a just typical horny teenager" she teased. she noticed his erection and felt herself get aroused as her nipples started to grow hard. Scarlet never got so turned on so easily with another man but when it came to Adam all she wanted was for him to make her his. Scar bit her lower lip to control herself as they were just in the alley behind her work. " save it for when we get home and your not going to rip anything cause i like both these leggings and my panties thank you very much" she said as she gave him a quick kiss before heading towards the bar.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:30 pm

I gave her ass a good spank, "Can we have sex on your break?" I asked smiling teasingly as I gave her one more quick kiss and took in her aroused scent before heading to a table where I ordered a beer and took little sips since I prefured blood but the humans haven't yet decided if it should be allowed in bars. I shifted positions so it would relieve my cock as it was pushing at the seams of my slacks. I felt a hand go to my crotch but knew it wasn't my mate's hand so I removed it and soon ignored her but this time she really squeezed me hard and I jumped and grabbed her wrist trying to get her to let me go and looked at my mate for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:48 pm

" maybe if your a good boy" she said with a wink before going behind the bar to start working. She watched out of the corner of her eye as Adam took a seat noticing he sat so she could get a good view of his erection. she felt her peach begin to grow wet at the thought of having his dick inside of her later. Scar looked away to help a customer only to look back to see some skank grabbing what was hers. " ill be right back" she said to the other bar tender as she walked over to where Adam and the other girl were. "If you were smart you would see that this dick already belongs to someone else" Scarlet said with a fake smile as she removed the girls hand placing her hand down Adams pant gently grabbing on to him " as you can see this one belongs to me but i would be more than happy to beat your face in honey so if you don't mind get the hell out of my bar" She stated as she glared the girl down.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:56 pm

I saw the girl leave, I sighed, "God baby that feels so much better than being grabbed harshly." I said pushing my hips up and having my cock push through her fingers. I shut my eyes and I shivered with delight, I just hoped she'd have mercy on me and not let go until I spilled my seed. "Scar..." I said in a breathy tone as I put my hand on her's gently as I pictured her mouth on my cock. I stood up with her hand still around my cock. "I better take care of this before I get grabbed again." I said giving her a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Scarlet watched the girl leave the bar before responding to Adam. Her sea foam green eyes looked with his her hand still gripped his man hood but it had grown slightly firmer. without a word and with out letting go of his dick, Scar headed for the bar bathroom. It was dark inside the bar so no one could see her hand down his pants. once they reached the bathroom scar pushed him against the wall and started to kiss his lips and neck while her hands moved under his shirt before her hands moved to his pants. After she undid his pants, Scar went down taking his dick out she looked up at his face and smirked before slowly letting her tongue slip over the length of his dick while she took one of her hands to play with his balls
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:14 pm

I jumped, "Holy mother of god Scar!" I gasped as I felt her lick me and I groaned as I ran my fingers through her hair and gently pushed my cock against her lips asking her to suck me while my balls moved against my body as I got larger. I groaned when she began to play with my large balls, "Yes...." I said as I leaned my head back against the wall and shut my eyes in bliss as my cock jerked as it got harder and thicker. I needed to either get inside her pussy or for her to suck me off.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Scarlet smirked as she felt him jump. she continued to slowly drag her tongue over his length as he pushed his dick against her mouth. Scar took hold of his dick and began to take his meat in her mouth. her tongue moved around his dick while she sucked firmly yet softly on his dick. Her hands rubbed his balls stroking them softly. She felt his dick growing inside her mouth as she continued to suck him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:34 pm

"Scar please baby, don't tease my cock. Suck me good and hard." I said baring her my full length and pushing my balls into her hand as I ripped my shirt to expose my heavily muscled chest and stomach as I gripped the sink with one hand and spread my legs a little bit. I'd prefur if we were on our bed than standing up but I'd take what she'd give me as she had all the power with sex because she's the one with a gorgeous pussy not me. Plus she was like my queen and I treated my queen like she deserves. I pushed my pants more down my legs until they were at my ankles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8