Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puppy!

2 posters

Go down

Puppy! Empty Puppy!

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Hey guys!

I bought a puppy on the 28/5/14 !!  Very Happy he's so freaking adorable and I love him to pieces already! He is a purebred Great Dane and his DOB is 23/3/14 .. He just had his 2nd vaccination two days ago so I can't take him out yet but I can't wait until I can! I want him to get bigger and bigger <3

For a puppy, he's actually very well behaved. The only thing is  probably toileting. He's gotten most of it but sometimes he goes on the tiles when he can't hold it. Or I swear he pees out in the patio(concrete) when he wants to spite me haha. But other wise he is good! if he does something I don't like and I say 'ah!', 'no!' Etc. , he will leave it alone.. Unless it's food.. He's a freaking pig and always tries to steal the other dogs' food after he finishes it.. He doesn't know how to eat slow, this pup. Basically inhaling it, I'm constantly having to push him back so he breathes!

All in all I love this puppy, and he's too damn adorable for his own good, to be honest haha.

Here he is

Puppy! 1qkikm

That is my boy, River! <3

And here are his parents, Angus(black) and Indigo(grey Merle)

Puppy! 5juz35
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Puppy! Empty Re: Puppy!

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Oh my lord, he's freaking adorable x.x lol Congrats
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player