Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle)

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:36 pm

I lightly put my finger tips on her cheek, "You'll have to get used to me touching you." I said softly and giving her shoulder a tender kiss as I was gentle with her, going slow and gentle with her. I for what reason I didn't know or get I wanted her to like me

Back to top Go down

I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer(M-R Hard To Handle)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Sylvia Dier

I was silent for a moment then I gently lifted his head and kissed him, deciding I might as well give in to the pleasure that was now coursing thru my body. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and pulled him closer to me, leaning back so he could thrust deeper into me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:09 pm

I was surprised but I didn't start to thrust deeper into her. I kissed her back as I put my hands under her ass to bring her closer to me so I could go as deep as I could possibly get inside her. I kissed her neck and reached a hand between her legs and played with her clit as I started to suck on her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Sylvia Dier

I moaned when I felt him thrust as deep into me as he could get. Then I gasped when he reached a hand between my legs and played with my clit, feeling little arrows of pleasure shoot thru me deep in my belly. I moaned loudly and arched against him, feeling him start to suck on my nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:09 am

I liked her reaction to me. I brought her closer and kissed her as I let my strong body press against her's, "You like this?" I asked against her lips before kissing her neck and pressing my chest to her tits. They were large and I liked that for different reasons

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 11:53 am

Sylvia Dier

I didn't answer him, feeling waves of pleasure rock my body. I didn't know why I was giving into him, didn't know why I was starting to like this. Everything about this experience, these feelings, was strange and new to me and I had no idea how to react.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:26 pm

I released once more into her and gently pulled out of her and kissed her forehead. "Are you hungry?" I asked looking into her eyes and pushing some hair behind her ear so I could hold her just a little more. I kissed her shoulder and pulled a blanket around her since I saw that she was shivering for some reason

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Sylvia Dier

I cried out when he released into me again, panting as he pulled out of me. I nodded when he asked if I was hungry, since now I was hungry. I started to shiver a little, the aftershocks of our lovemaking racing thru me. I looked up at him, startled, when he wrapped a blanket around me. "Thank you." I said quietly, pulling the blanket tighter around me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:54 am

I gave her forehead a kiss before heading out the door to get her something to eat. The door locked when it shut behind me. I hoped she liked pancakes and milk. I walked back into the room and put the food beside her. "I'll have to go to the store so that's all I have for food until I leave." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 8:32 am

Sylvia Dier

I got up after he left and fixed my clothes, sighing when I couldn't pull up my corset to hide more of my breasts. I turned around when I heard the door open and watched as he put the plate of food on the desk beside me. "Alright." I replied, sitting down and crossing my legs. I picked up the fork and took a bite of the pancakes, surprised at how good they tasted.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:34 am

I turned around and nodded before heading out the door. "There's some clothes that might fit you on the bed." I said nodding as I let the door close and lock behind me. I also let the door open to the bathroom so she could take a shower if she desired

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 10:27 am

Sylvia Dier

I whirled around and said, "Hey, can I-" but I was cut off abruptly by the door closing. I sighed and finished my food before I got up and wandered over to the bed and inspected the clothes. My eyes quickly fell on a pair of black skinny jeans and a long sleeved, black, low cut, ripped shirt. The sleeves were close fishnet with holes at the ends for your thumbs. I quickly grabbed the clothes and changed, tossing my former clothes over the back of the desk chair. I left my feet bare, my black-painted toenails a stark contrast against the light colored carpet. I did a little dance, some of the moves from the dance that I had performed earlier with the rest of the girls, as I wandered around the room. I did a few spins here and there, throwing in a few arm movements. Man, I was going to miss performing with the rest of the girls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:35 pm

I heard what she said, "What do you need?" I asked, I was very tired from making love to her. It was harder to get her used to my touch than I thought but I was in for the long haul now so I might as well deal with it. I walked back into the room and took the plates from the desk and headed out once more but coming back. I watched her dance while I sat at the desk, I didn't know if she knew I was watching her or not but I enjoyed her dancing

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Sylvia Dier

I knew he was watching me dance so I made my moves a little more sexy and seductive, moving fluidly and gracefully. "Can I have my iPhone back?" I asked when I faced him for a moment then I turned away from him once more when I gave a little twirl and spin, my feet coming up off the ground for a moment.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:48 pm

I was very amused, so I laughed. "I don't trust you so no you can't have your phone back, I don't know how you think I'm that stupid enough to give you your phone." I said getting up and heading out of the room to get myself a beer and relax in my room while I go into my room to watch a movie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:18 am

Sylvia Dier

"Hey, I'm bored out of my mind. I want to listen to music." I replied, standing between him and the door. Then I got an idea and I gently pushed him back until he was sitting on the bed. Then I bent towards him, knowing he would be able to see down my shirt, and said, "If you let me have my phone I may let you have sex with me again." Then I straightened up and started to dance in front of him, occasionally turning around and dipping my ass low towards his lap. I may not strip like some of the other girls I perform with but I have been known to give the occasional lap dance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 am

Amusement glistened in my eyes as I grabbed her waist and made her sit down on my lap, "I'm not that stupid." I said kissing her neck before releasing her and heading for the door, a smile still on my lips as I shut the door behind me. She might have succeeded in making me horny but not to give her, her phone

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Sylvia Dier

I frowned as I watched him walk out the door and I continued to stare at the closed door. "Can I at least have some CDs and a radio?" I called out, knowing he would hear me. Not having something to do was literally killing me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:45 pm

I looked at her through the screen and headed for the room. I put down a CD player and CD's. "There." I said not in the mood to really be pleasant to her. I sat on my bed and ran my fingers through my long hair

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Sylvia Dier

I started to rifle thru the CDs, looking for a band I recognized. I smiled when I pulled out a The Pretty Reckless CD and put it into the CD player. I smiled when the first song, Heaven Knows, came on and I started to dance, moving my body to the beat of the music.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:18 am

I soon went to sleep and slept until noon the next day. I opened my mostly blue and brown eyes open and laid there on the bed and looked up at the ceiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Sylvia Dier

I soon stripped down to my black bra and panties and sat on the bed, taping my foot slightly to the beat of the next song, Going To Hell. I had found some black fingernail polish in the bathroom amongst my makeup and I had decided to paint my fingernails and toenails. This is what I was doing when morning came, still listening to The Pretty Reckless but it was different CD.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:24 pm

When I woke up later that day I got up and headed for her room. I came in and turned off the music, "Don't you ever sleep?" I asked looking over her half naked form and smiled. My cock came to attention

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Sylvia Dier

I looked up when he came in, my brush poised over the last toenail I had to paint. "Sorry, Guess I just lost track of time." I replied, shrugging. Then I turned my attention back to my foot and I started to paint the last toenail I had to do.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 am

I walked over to her and sat down beside her. "Why do you like black so much? It isn't cherry at all." I said nodding as I put a hand lightly on her thigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum