Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R]

Go down

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] Empty "I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 12, 2014 2:17 pm

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] 1__vincaz_by_bovec-d2xlkt3

As the bright sun burned down upon the Earth's surface, a massive figure stood on four white paws, and he narrowed his rusty amber eyes that gleamed in the Summer sunlight, brighter than no other day he had seen in his days. Today was beyond hot, and Vincaz was becoming dehydrated as he wandered the land, in the search for water. Vincaz shouldered his way through some tight trees, his beautiful white, cream, and gray pelt bristling with irritation. He growled, and leaped up into the trees, jumping across branches using his incredible balance to keep from falling, as his coal black claws scraped the trees. Normally, an Assassin wouldn't leave traits and clues behind, but Vincaz liked a tough fight, and wasn't one to kill right away. He didn't like killing, unlike his cousin, Layla, whom was a Master Assassin, and she would make sure her victims would fall to the ground, their pelts shredded, and their flesh torn away, and bones either broken, or removed clean from their body. Layla was one fae that nobody he had come across would like to piss off, because once she is pissed off, it's like she has the ability to raise Hell from the ground. She has no mercy or remorse for her many chasers, and as much of an Assassin she was, many brutes weren't just there to kill, but to dazzle her or worse, rape her like a brute had done when she was no more than 6 months. Vincaz shook those thoughts away, and continued to venture through the trees.

----

Vincaz leaped out of the trees when he reached an open field, and sighed softly when the sun hit his gaze, forcing him to close his gorgeous eyes and open them slowly again. He almost leaped with joy when he saw what was not far beyond him. Water! A rushing river below a tumbling waterfall. Vincaz raced towards it, panting with thirst, and a bead of sweat running down his forehead, and he approached it, almost instantly bending his massive cranium down and lapping up the cold and clear water, gulping it down fast and thirstily. "That hit the spot." He gasped. When he turned his head, he saw the dead carcass of a young doe, whom must have just lost it's spots. Vincaz strolled over and tore into the flesh, swallowing large amounts until he was satisfied, and he felt no more hunger. He shrugged, then padded away, downstream to where the bend of the river was. Vincaz saw a weeping willow tree, beautiful and tall. Under it, laid a black female. Not so much black, but rich with dark brown and small splotches of white. 'Pretty little thing.' Vincaz thought, and tilted his head a bit. "Hello there, fae!" He called, not very loud, but not quiet either. Vincaz was not very talkative until you get to know him, and he wasn't so sure of how this fae would react to his unexpected presence.

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] Tumblr_muxnxaodBE1shrn7zo1_500
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down