Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Run, Run For Our Lives. [OPEN!]

Go down

We Run, Run For Our Lives. [OPEN!] Empty We Run, Run For Our Lives. [OPEN!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:45 pm

We Run, Run For Our Lives. [OPEN!] N4ee54de045188
"If I ever fall in love, the person I fell in love with doesn't catch me. I catch myself before I fall."
Shay//Alexandra//Brookson

|Name|
"Name's Shay. Don't call me anything else, but that."

|Age|
"Sixteen years old."

|Gender|
"If you ask me that question, you must be one hell of an idiot."

|Sexuality|
"Why don't you find out?" *smirks deviously* (She's bisexual.)

|Height|
"I stand at about 5'6" right now."

|Weight|
"Great question to ask, moron. I'm 124lbs."

We Run, Run For Our Lives. [OPEN!] Tumblr_ma8qusAFUj1rdgbgko1_500

|Personality|
"A major tomboy. I enjoy BMXing, and I absolutely love to skateboard. When I say leave me alone, it means leave me the fuck alone. I don't like being around anyone but my home girls, or guys. People suck. Don't judge me for how I look, because I'm as lot stronger than what people think, and I am one hell of a fighter. That isn't bragging. I'm just stating a fact. I suggest not pissing me off, because once you do, it's hard for me to leave that mood, and I often lash out at anyone that touches me. I love dogs, wolves, and any type of big cat, really. I'll fight for what I believe in, and for myself. I don't back down, and never step away. I will fight, and won't stop until I leave the Hell hole I've entered. I love rap, rock n roll, etc. I'm loyal to my friends, but a delinquent, so my friends are often with me in trouble. Being a trouble maker, I get detention or suspensions a fair bit. Mostly detention. If you think I'm joking when I say all of this. If I want to be left alone, it would be wise to leave me alone. Not gonna lie, I have gotten drunk quite a few times, but since I live with my best friend Nisha, I don't have any stuck up parents to tell me what to do. Other than all of that 'Crazy bitch' info, I can be kind at times, and I care about my friends more than anything. Hurt them once, I'll kill you twice. No questions asked."

|History|
"Go to hell."

|Appearance|
"Look at the photos, dipshit."

|Strengths|
Incredible fighter
Great at skateboarding and biking
Her badass charm
Knows how to deal with opponents
Phenomenal liar
Comebacks and insults are kinda "her thing"
Can get out of rough situations easily
Quick on her feet
Street smart

|Weaknesses|
Says before she thinks
Her grades are C+ or lower
Unsympathetic
Bad temper
Her past
Love

|Likes|
Dogs
Wolves
Big cats
Fighting
Skateboarding and biking
Listening to music full blast
Food
Playing Call Of Duty, Minercraft, Battlefield, etc
Coffee
Cheesecake

|Dislikes|
Arrogant or preppy and popular people
Arrogant guys
People who flirt all the time
Nosey people
Kraft Dinner
Diet soda
Love. ("Sorry, I don't like all of that lovey dovey shit.")

|Other|
She is secretly depressed on the inside, and has issues with cutting herself. That's why she's so protective of her friends, and never talks about her past.

We Run, Run For Our Lives. [OPEN!] Black-hair-blue-eyes-clothes-clothing-Favim.com-639752

(Looking for a girl x girl RP. A girl who is soft, and kind hearted that falls in love with Shay, and so on. Blah blah blah, all of that crap.)

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down