Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister|

2 posters

Go down

"Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister| Empty "Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister|

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:17 am

"Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister| Brown-wolf2
"Love ιѕ lιĸe wαтer. We wαɴт ιт, ɴeed ιт, αɴd we drowɴ ιɴ ιт."
νєяσ

Cold blue eyes stared into the amused green ones of the other brute, his smile obviously angering the fae further as she snarled at him. "Get out of my territory, you player!" The pale gray female spat, only making his smile to grow. "If I remember correctly, you do not have a pack, isn't that right mate?" He said right back, his Australian Accent flowing with a smooth, silky voice that was sure to catch any fae's attention. Vero could see her cold eyes blazing angrier with every passing moment, but took no notice to it, and continued on. "Well, love, I must be going. It was a real pleasure, but I've had my fun, and I'm sure you have to." And with that, Vero whirled around, and padded off into the misty forest, the damp grass tickling his paws. His thick brown pelt brushed against trees gently as he moved through the woods, making sure he wasn't being followed by any pack he might have antagonized weeks before. Vero is what you would call, a 'lover'. He is a real ladies man, and with his crude humor, and charming flirts, faes seem to fall for him quite easily, and he likes that. If he's seduced enough, he can be a brutal forcer, and when he feels it's a good time, he'll leave because he doesn't care to be responsible for any pups.

----

Vero finally came to the edge of the forest, and couldn't help but smirk with satisfaction as he saw an elk carcass. He padded over, and dug into it hungrily, his belly churning and growling until he ate his fill, which was quite a bit, considering he hadn't eaten in more than three days. Looking down at his paws, he shook his head with mock disappointment. "This won't make me look very pretty for a fae. Blood and guts all over me will make me look like a savage!" Vero barked to himself. That's what he was though. He had no problem with killing, and he could be a brutal, savage beast with no mercy, and no remorse for anyone. Vero rose to his massive paws, and padded in the direction of North, hoping to find a creek to wash the blood from his paws and muzzle.

A creek came into sight, and quicker Vero padded. When he came to it, Vero dipped his muzzle in, and then his forepaws, washing all scent and sight of the blood away from him. He stepped away from the creek, now "satisfied" with how he looked, and sat down, looking up at the blue sky. It was just a little passed noon, and it was in the middle of summer, so the day was becoming hot, and would get hotter by late afternoon. "Such a beautiful day." Vero mumbled to himself, a small smile gleaming on his maw.

(Hope this was okay. Not the best topic I've made.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister| Empty Re: "Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister|

Post by ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 pm

aphrodte  You wouldn't listen to her so now you must deal with me
"Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister| Wolf-Favim.com-818904
nnocent upus
■ ■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
 Only the GENTLE are ever really STRONG.
 ◟♔ ░░░░░░░░ aphrodte ᴘᴙᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ ᴀᴙʏɴ ᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ
Blood dangled from the corners of a savage beasts mouth, one that stood over a fragile feminine beauty. The look in the fae's eyes as the black, masculine brute towered over her was one that could kill, you was fuming with hatred and aggression. The undying urge to snag the male's throat out and devour him whole, but that was not her. She was sensitive and gentle, but that never did mean she was a weakling; in fact, she is a lot stronger than you reckon she is. But this brute standing before her was one that could not be brought to his knees in defeat so easily, he was a challenge and Aphrodite certainly knew this from experience.
" Demetrius, I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to-" As the femme was trying to explain her mistake of letting another male flirt with her Demetrius hammered his enormous jaws down upon her muzzle, silencing her speech immediately and allowing sharp yowls of pain slur from Aphrodite's concealed maw. The black male released her snout, a harsh growl threatened to rip her vocals out, which indeed made the fae quiet her howls. A rough, deep voice thundered in the night. " Get your disgusting, pitiful ass off my territory before I kill you." With that being said the she-wolf scurried to her paws and fled the scene, though she made the mistake of slowing her pace and grazing her cranium past her shoulder to glance at her now ex-mate. Demetrius violently nipped at her hide quarters, making her dart forward with the slightest whimper. Her tail between her legs and her ears glued against her skull.
--
The sun was rising up from the mountain top, casting a crucified shadow of her own appeal. The smell of blood, agony, and righteousness vibrated off her like a wildfire. But she still dared not show her hurt and betrayal as much as the socipathic and blood-thirsty bounds of that of a killer started to crawl it's way out of the bounds of her bottomless pit. Pushing aside her emotions for the most part, and finally focusing on where she was. A creek just beside her was seeming to angrily lap at the bank of the shore just to the right of her. Her beaten up physique shook with such rage, though her elegance was still pursing through her blood stream.
Halting at the shoreline, her aching limbs crying out for redemption, which sent her crumbling to the earth in a heap. Her fluffy tail curling up close to her body, paws tucking under her chest as she lowered her crown to tuck it in the arch of her heart shaped chest. A soft grunt came from her parted lips, wanting the pain to stop but her torn muzzle was bristling like it was on fire. Her pink tongue fell over her nose, caressing over the many wounds that imprinted Demetrius's canines where he impaled them into her flesh. Sighing in heavily, wishing to rewind and go back to the days that the birds sang in remedies and the laughter of the Gods rang in her ear drums, but now she was left in utter silence -- that one annoying sound that buzzed endlessly, sending her into a daze..

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
"Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister| Tumblr_mbj3ikx1pW1rti5yxo1_500
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

"Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister| Empty Re: "Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister|

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Vero's eyes searched the horizon, the usual cocky, charming gleam in their green/yellow depths that seemed to go on forever, sure to astound any female that crossed his path. But that was only part of the truth. Some fae's that he had met despised him with a passion, and Vero wasn't afraid to admit that. He shrugged his broad shoulders, and padded off, back into the forest where a thin blanket of fog lay, covering his paws and surrounding him, making him look even more mysterious.

---

The sun now burned a blistering hot feeling on Vero's pelt, making him pant tiredly as he approached a creek, thirsting him further, and forcing him to pad faster to the water. Approaching it, he drank thirstily, feeling the crystalizing liquid run down his throat and cooling him off. Vero dipped his massive paws in the water, and it was only then, when he noticed a fae on the other side. "Good day, eh love?" He called, and leaped to the other side of the creek. A pretty fae she was, with her golden eyes, Vero thought. Then he noticed her wounds on her muzzle, and hind quarters. "Christ, fae, who did this to you?" Vero asked, nudging her gently with a forepaw.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:53 pm

aphrodte  You wouldn't listen to her so now you must deal with me
"Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister| Wolf-Favim.com-818904
nnocent upus
■ ■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
 Only the GENTLE are ever really STRONG.
 ◟♔ ░░░░░░░░ aphrodte ᴘᴙᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ ᴀᴙʏɴ ᴏʟғɢᴀɴɢ
Snagging her crown up from the arch of her chest, blinking twice to regain her vision as it blurred. for a moment it had shocked her that a male was approaching her, and someone as handsome as he was -- there would be no turning back now. Though still, Aphrodite shunned back away from the brute, her insides boiled as her inner wrath made heist upon the she-wolfs insanity. Wondering for the slightest second if he too would lash out on her just like Demetrius had, yet, she had to remind herself that not all males are like her ex. But, how could she be sure? Her father left scars as well, both physically and mentally, in fact all the males she has ever come to meet seem to beat up on her. This run downed fae had only one choice to make, and that was to confirm his answer with the straight truth instead of a god forsaken lie. She wasn't to much into those lying tales that many wolves would preach.

Irrelevantly, the femme spoke, and with such power and brutality she didn't even know it was her speaking at first; though the words kept pouring from the bottom of her throat to the roof top of her mouth. " My damn ex, that's who. The dick didn't even give me time to explain what happened before he executed me with these crucified wounds!" Each word she spat out seemed more and more rational. Sure, she was a victim of assault and being on uncommon ground with her ex-mate, though she still does nto need ot be raising her voice at this male. He didn't do anything, the brute is simply trying to help, which at these thoughts made her nerves simmer down and from there on out she was calm and cool.

OOC;;
Sorry doll I've been inactive, life has been hectic.

"Yoυ'll ғαll ιɴ love wιтн мe, αɴd I'll вe тнe oɴe тo cαтcн yoυ." |r| |Reserved for Sinister| Tumblr_mbj3ikx1pW1rti5yxo1_500
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
ѕɩɴɩѕᴛᴇʀ
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:50 pm

OOC: No problem, Sinister. Yeah, life sure can be a bother, can't it?

Vero had met the fae's pale golden eyes with his own gorgeous green, the little flecks of yellow brightening up his gaze with a flirtatious dance, sure to fluster any fae. He was about to speak again, when she spoke first, her words coming out like venom, but still shaken, and he could sense the fae was scared, and hurt by this 'ex-mate'.

The brute had to think of his words carefully, to make sure he didn't frighten the fae, or piss her off. But being the flirt he was, he flashed her a bright little smile, and laid down in front of her, feeling a wave of sympathy wash over him. Seeing she had calmed down, he spoke in with a voice that was calm, but with a hint of humor. "Ah, yes, brutes can be quite assholes, if I must say so myself. Don't worry hun, he won't bother you again. Not while I'm wandering around!" Vero's words were serious, but he still had that gorgeous smile on his maw, and his green eyes danced. "Name's Vero. What's yours?" He said once more, his Australian Accent booming with strength, but still had that cocky hint of humor.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down