Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the SURVIVORS-Inspired by 'The 100' (M, Reserved)

Go down

We are the SURVIVORS-Inspired by 'The 100' (M, Reserved) Empty We are the SURVIVORS-Inspired by 'The 100' (M, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Name:  Earth Lee Carter
Nick name: Lee
Crushes: "Shoosh, I think I like Oliver, but I'm not so sure. I'm not good with those kind of feelings. Plus he is eighteen! I have a better shot with Xavier... Well...age wise. Though, even if I felt like I was good enough for him...I wouldn't want the jerk."
Emotionally weak,
Personality: Lee is a girl with obvious self-esteem issues; rarely does she walk confidently, she will speak unsurely often, and self directed putdowns are common from her. She can be easy to push around due to her more meek nature. She is considered gentle for she will attempt comforting thoughs around her. Lee is also very sensitive and will either cry or 'shut down' at times.
but physically strong.
~Appearance~
Hair:  Dark brunnete long wavy hair cassades down to her waist. It has natural highlights of reddish brown, blonde, and light brown within. She normally straightens her hair or wears it in a high pony tail.

Skin: Lee has a nice tan, giving her a sort of 'exotic' look. For the most part her skin is blemish free, but she has a small birthmark similar to the shape of a heart on her left butt cheek. She also has a unsightly scar on the top of her right foot.

Eyes: Do to the simple fact that chemicals affect humans in the future, she has an odd but common in her time period looking eyes. They are a shade of light sea blue with sprinkle shaped areas of mint green. Surrounding both of her pupils is a vivid golden while purple outlines her irises.

Facial shape: While she doesn't look extremly hot she has a pretty face. There isn't much to say, but her nose has often been called cute by others.

Body: It is quite obvious that everyone on the mother ship was worked out as hard as they could be. Lee definatly wasn't one of the straglers on board. Her body is well toned and muscled; perfect for doing the hard tasks tossed out daily or for the possibility of a fight. Being imperfect like everyone she has her flaws though, and one that affects her self esteem most would be her boobs. While nicely shaped and perky they are only A cups.

She stands at 5'4 ft exactly; not a cm over or under. She is well proportioned with long running legs. Not much more to say other then she is fit.

Name: Tod Jupiter Carter
Nick name: "My little Man"- Called that by his sister, but not teasingly.
Chrush: "Eww cutties! Just kidding, I like the hot older girls." Wink
Personality: Since Tod is only seven and not my main character for the topic, his bio will be more simple. He is talkative; Tod can talk to just about anyone forever about almost anything. Brave; he likes to explore and doesn't get intimidated easily. Mischievous; he loves to pull pranks and do rotten things.

Appearance: Simply put he looks like Taylor Lautner did when young. Except his eyes are a honey golden color with lime green around his pupils and outlining his irises. His hair differs from the actors by being a shade of dark brunnete oppsoed to black.

Name: Xavier Crane---No middle name
Nick name: Xav
Crush: "I thought this was obvious! Any girl who is more attractive then a pig, has my eyes on her. Except for the one's I'm obviously too good for. Cause, chicks dig me, bro. Plus if one doesn't...and I want her, well, there are ways...to deal with that."
Personality: Xav thinks he is all that, a 'big shot'. He enjoys flirting with girls and has a few rumours about himself getting in bed with an unwilling girl or two. He is good at often hurting Lee's feelings by making her feel even more insignificant and oddly enough unworthy of his presence. Back on the mother ship he was considered popular, but more so because of his dad's high ranking.
Appearance:
At 6'1ft, it's no doubt that Xav is one tall boy. Along with his height he owns a six back and large becips. He didn't just train on the mother ship, he went above their physical expectations...And below their mental ones. Though strong he is slower and less agile in movement. He has no scars to litter his tanned body as of yet.

In stark contrast with his skin color, bright cat like yellow eyes stare out from his sockets. They have hints of a honey brown in them. Often his eyes have been called scary or something along the likes of that. His face, on the other hand, has been called attractive.

While his hair is naturally brown, he dyes it a pale dirty blonde. He likes to keep his hair medium lengthed for a guy with longer swoopy bangs. Often he has cut it to be a Mohawk or changed his du into a quaff.

Last edited by Wild one on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

We are the SURVIVORS-Inspired by 'The 100' (M, Reserved) Empty Re: We are the SURVIVORS-Inspired by 'The 100' (M, Reserved)

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:50 pm

First Name: M'kayla
Middle Name: Christene
Last Name: Davids
Nickname: Kayla
Siblings: Never had any
Parents: Both dead from the mysterious disease

So you wanna know what I look like?

Height:6'1
Build: I'm skinny, with little muscles. My long body has a shorter torso, and very long legs. I do have that hourglass shape, and have no problem keeping myself this way.
Skin: I'm pretty pale, and sunburn easily. I never get really tan. Just about half a shade darker in the summer than winter. I'm also kinda freckled. I have a lot of spots on my arms, shoulders, and cheeks.
Hair: I have a honey brown hair, that gets lighter in the summer, and darker in the winter. I have natural blonde lowlights, and red highlights.
Eyes: my eyes are a green, blue. Almost turquoise... they have beautiful like green, and gold specs around my iris. Which I am quite fond of.

A bit more about me...

Personality: I'm pretty laid back, but only when I'm dead-dog tired! I'm pretty hyper, and bubbly. I love to talk, and get opinions from others. Though, besides my other qualities, I'm actually very smart, and have good leader skills. I'm gentle and kind, but if you stick me off, your gonna get it! Ill be nice to everyone, but I'm not afraid to speak my mind about you. And I really don't care what you say about me...
Abilities: I am a surprisingly good Hunter. My father used to say I could have been a sharpshooter. Whatever that is... I'm also very good with animals. Especially earlier equines and canines. I'm very smart, and can also trap.

Last edited by ∞Infinity∞ on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

We are the SURVIVORS-Inspired by 'The 100' (M, Reserved) Empty Re: We are the SURVIVORS-Inspired by 'The 100' (M, Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:14 am

While it makes sense for some animals to have been saved, not many large ones. Could you add a small before equines please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down