Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wibbly-Wobbly TImey-Wimey Stuff

Go down

Wibbly-Wobbly TImey-Wimey Stuff Empty Wibbly-Wobbly TImey-Wimey Stuff

Post by Greed Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Oh my goodness, look, there’s a wolf in our midst!

Yeah…kinda. Hey guys. I know I said—a while back now—that I was going to be leaving and not coming back. However, I think I’ve decided to change my mind, considering a lot of the current RPs I’ve been doing are incredibly limited in genre and the characters are getting repetitive, and I’m ready for something new. I’ve chosen a couple RPs to start up again (you know who you are) but otherwise, I’m sorry, I’m not starting up any other roleplays (I PMed those whose roleplays I’m interested in starting again). HOWEVER! I am, in fact, interested in doing other roleplays. And I don’t know how many people on this site are frequent-posters, but that’s what I’m looking for. I’ll start posting some of my own ideas up (one that I’ll hopefully be posting very, very soon—this evening would be ideal but no promises) and wait for responses. I’m going to list some criteria below of people I’d like to RP with, and if you fit the bill please PM me and I’d be willing to start an RP (probably, but I’m not going to do too many considering it gets overwhelming).

- Willing to do R/M posts (not necessarily anything sexual – blood and violence and strong language count)
- Long, well-written posts that are 1000+ words (800+ at the least, I’d say, just to be fair).
- Someone who is online daily or at the very least once a week.
- Someone who is flexible.
- A mature writer.

Those are all I can think of for now, but yeah! Also, I like to discuss plot points BEFORE starting the RP, so we have a general idea of where the RP is going, and so it doesn’t die out quickly. Thank you!
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down