Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Me, O' Robin Hood! (M) (redhead14

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Save Me, O' Robin Hood! (M) (redhead14 Empty Save Me, O' Robin Hood! (M) (redhead14

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:25 pm

The magnificent Andalusian mare moved steadily under the weight of her important package. A package far more important than any in the whole kingdom. The queen. The mare was a stunning sight though, besides the queen upon her back. Purple satin ribbons hung from her silvery mane, telling a long tale of royalty, in each perfect braid. The mare's perfectly polished hooves stepped over the crevices of the forest floor gracefully. Her stunning blue eyes set in front of her, to make the ride for her queen most comfortable, and not to jostle her. Five guards were positioned around the pair, all of them on gleaming black Friesens. Their swords hung from their holsters lightly. The heavy hooves of the giant horses thudding softly on the mossy, damp earth.

✪Stardust

I watched the green, mossy floor in front of me. My blue eyes scanning for roots, or holes, so I do not trip in them. My measured walk hurts my back a little, but I have been trained to walk this way under saddle. My back leg gets caught in my lady's veil, and I stumble a little. My head pulls forward, and I am scolded with a sharp tug on the reins. I breathe out softly through my nose, forgetting about even trying to react. I had been trained this way ever since I was a yearling. I've been trained to step lightly, never fight the reins, don't move your head if your not turning, never swish your tail even if the flies are bad... The big blacks stallions around me have been trained the same, but have more gentle riders. The guards do not use a sharp bit, or a crop. They do not yank at the stallions mouth, giving them sores, if they trip or snort. The Queen however, must. She of course has her image to think about. She cannot be riding around on some impure, roughly trained, mule. No she must have the best mare of the crop! I catch myself before I snort in anger. That would for sure get me a hard pop with the crop.

I don't know where were going today, but the Queen has me in my best tack, and were not on a commonly used path. So I know for sure it's not just some little canter through the woods. She's all in a ball gown, a very long one, and I keep getting all tangled in it. We come to a small lake and she pulls sharply on the reins. In front of me are a bunch of Lady's her age, all laid out on the grass by the edge of the pond. They all had baskets of food, and bright ball gowns on. I didn't know exactly what was going on, only that the Queen was very happy about being here. I could feel her hands shaking through the reins.

One of the guards got off his stallion, and helped My Lady down from my back. Then he grabbed my reins, and led me a little ways back into the trees. There he loosened my girth and breast collar, and tethered me to the branch of a tree. He didn't tie me tight so I could graze if I liked. And as soon as he left, I put my head down and did exactly that.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

Save Me, O' Robin Hood! (M) (redhead14 Empty Re: Save Me, O' Robin Hood! (M) (redhead14

Post by redhead14 Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Save Me, O' Robin Hood! (M) (redhead14 Tumblr_m7ypjmFTH51rbm0yro1_1280
there was a legend past down form generation to generation about a stallion that was fit to be a kings mount. It is said that the stallion has a coat as soft as silk in a dark blood bay color. The stallions mane and tail are said to be long and wavy but does not touch the group for the stud stand at least 18 hands tall or so they say. Most people think the stallion is a myth,a mere children's tale to get their hopes up at one day catching a glimpse of this majestic animal.But legends are just legends...aren't they?

Having been called a myth and legend every since he was a young colt had earned the stud the name shadow king among the village people and among the royals. Shadow was born in the wild, yet his mother was a mare from the royal stables that had escaped during a stable fire many years ago. You could say that because of the royal blood that flowed through his veins is to why the stud was considered to be suited for a king.

Shadow had lived in the forest all this life and had how to survive and not get captured in the yearly wild horse round up. You could call him the king of the forest, which many people did. people say that the stallion is immortal, but shadow was only about 7 or 8 years of age.

One spring morning as shadow patrolled his boarders, he came across the sound how many horse hooves. He pricked his curved ears in the direction of the sound, following it to the source. Shadow came across more sounds, sounds of female humans laughing and talking with each other. he snorted lightly as he took silent steps to get a better view of the clearing. as he looked he saw the humans, the stallions, and then he saw her. The queens mare, she was far more beautiful than any other mares he had come across in his lift time. the Shadow king watched the humans and the horses before retreating but into the forest and headed towards the mare. Even though his hooves were large they were silent against the forest floor. Shadow was now standing in front of the mare, but no one could see him. He whickered gently to the mare in hopes of getting her attention just for a bit.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Save Me, O' Robin Hood! (M) (redhead14 Empty Re: Save Me, O' Robin Hood! (M) (redhead14

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm

✪Stardust
I nibble on the sparse, tough grass for a while, but it's hard to chew with a bit in your mouth. Especially one that pulled to the very back of your mouth, because your bridles to tight. I stop after a while, and try to doze, but the mumbling, and shrieks of laughter coming from the Ladys are to loud. It annoys me badly. I pull at my reins a little, seeing if they'll come loose. And what do you know, they do! I look triumphantly at the tree branch I was tied to, and snort a little. I don't plan on going far, just a couple feet for better grass, and to stretch my stiff legs.

I walk a couple feet, but stop when I smell something. It's a musky, wild scent, that make my nostrils quiver. I'm sure it's a stallion, but not like the ones I know, no, I think it's a wild one! My ears prick up so straight they quiver, my body tingling in an unknown emotion. It could be fear, excitement, or anticipation. Or all three! I'm not very sure, but my instincts tell me this is good. Why? Again I'm not sure. My muscles tense for an unknown reason, and a second later I hear a faint whinney I almost take off, but I manage to stay rooted to the ground. My reins hang at my hooves, as I take a deep breath and whinney back,"Hello?"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:01 pm

(oh and here she is Very Happy )

Save Me, O' Robin Hood! (M) (redhead14 White_andalusian
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:20 pm

The Shadow king watched the pure white mare move from where she stood. he followed from within the woods watching her with large forest green eyes.The stud could not be happy as he saw the mares reaction. He saw the mare come alive as she picked up his scent. He took a few steps forward as his eye were glued on the mare in front of him. Shadow raised his head, his forelock falling into his eyes as he listened to her reply whinny. The king snorted and shook his mane as he started to walk closer towards the mare.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm

I stop and wait for a response. He has to be close, because his scent was very strong from where I was standing. The delicate skin on my thick neck twitches in anticipation. I flick my tail lightly, shooting off a fly. From behind me, I hear one of the Ladys shriek in laughter, and all around her, little giggles come. I whinny again. Thinking he may not have heard me, over the ladys. My bright eyes scan the trees around me, looking for him.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Shadow heard the human females squealing back and forth with one another,grunting he stomped a hoof in protest. The sounds they made hurt his ears. The stud's attention was taken form the humans when he heard the mare calling for him again since he did not answer her the first time. He was not surprise that she could not see him for his dark blood bay coat made for great camouflage in the forest. he let a low whicker come from his throat as he stepped out of the trees in front of the mare, his wavy forelock falling into his dark green eyes. He stood tall in front of the mare almost like a statue.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:49 pm

✪Stardust
I stepped forward again, hating the feeling that someone was watching me. It was of course the stallion, that I knew for sure, but I was beginning to wonder if he was a good stallion or a bad one. I'd heard stories from the mares that their are some wild stallions that only want one thing. I shivered in fright a little, no longer one hundred percent sure I wanted to meet this stallion now. But just when I was thinking of going back, a deep answer came infringing through the trees to me. I stopped in my tracks, again tense. My ears pricked forward as a twig snapped a little to my right. My head turned quickly that way, and that's when he appeared. A mountain of a stallion! I was a slightly bigger mare are 15.9 hands, but he towered over me. It was like he was a giant cliff, all rigid and dark. My blue eyes sparkled as I waited for him to let me know his intentions.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Shadow looked at the mare in the eyes before snorting. His muscles rippled under neath his coat as he swished his tail as a fly came near him. he took a few steps toward still not making a sound, but he wasn't going to hurt her, he was not that type of stallion. The king stuck his large slightly dished nose out towards her as if to say he was not gonna hurt her, he was just being friendly.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:14 pm

✪Stardust
I watched the great stallion warily. My blue eyes shining curiously. I nickered quietly, asking what he wanted. He was a handsome stallion, and had good blood. However that happened, I did not know! I'd always heard of wilds being mixed, and scraggly, but he was strong and proud. When he took a few more steps toward me, I didn't move. I'd let him come to me. He didn't look dangerous. In fact, almost friendly. I was proven correct when he stretched out his muzzle to me. Cautiously, I did the same, our smooth muzzle meeting. I blew through my nose onto him, and breathed in his musky scent.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:31 pm

The shadow king waited with his large dished nose stuck out towards the ever curious mare. He knew she was pondering whether she should trust him or not, but he hoped that she would. His curved ears pricked in excitement as the gorgeous mare stuck her nose out in return and blew slightly onto him. he whickered happily as he took in her scent. She smelled of lavender, the sweet smell of mare was something the was rare to find out in the forest as most of the mares where parts of other herds or they simply did not meet the kings standars.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:37 pm

I sighed slowly, looking into his deep eyes. My heart leaped when he whinnied happily. I paved the ground, and gave a happy little nicker myself. I nipped him playfully on the neck, pulling at his mane. He was a wild thing, and to someone tame, wild things were intriguing, exciting! I bumped muzzled with him, inviting him to play. My blue eyes were wide and shining with excitement. I nickered again, my voice like honey.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:44 pm

He watched as the mare paved the ground. The king was happy to see them getting along, but suddenly he felt her nip and pull at his mane. He let out a snort and pawed at the forest floor. His ears went back as he playfully nipped at her shoulder after the mare had bumped his muzzle. The stallion reared up a little bit before coming down on all fours, shaking his mane. H e trotted around the mare as if teasing her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:53 pm

I whinney in surprise, as he nipped me. I shook out my mane, my bridle jingling. I pinned my ears momentarily at the sound, and again focused on the stallion in front of me. He was now rearing, and I felt smaller than ever! When he landed, I bumped him again. My blue orbs bright. I pivoted with him as he circled me, a smirk on my maw. I lunged at him all of a sudden, gently rearing, and putting my bent scoreless on his withers. Almost like a foal playing with his mother.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Shadow could not help enjoy teasing the mare. He pricked his ears at the jingle of her bridle, but soon his attention was brought back to the mare as she bumped into him. He watched as she lunged at him only to dodge out of her path. he bobbed his head as she did a little rear almost as a praise that she could rear. he curved he neck as he watch her try to reach his withers like a foal to hits mother. The stud backed after a little while and started to sniff form her withers to her barrel then to her flank as if a foal looking for milk.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:20 pm

I bobbed my head to match his, enjoying the company of another horse. I sighed again quietly, my blue eyes going to his. I stood still as he backed off, and then watched curiously as he came up to me with his neck arched. I reached out my muzzle to touch his neck, and my skin twitched as he did the same. I carefully laid my head over him, using him as a pillow. My skin pricked as he slowly moved down my body. My heartbeat slowed and I relaxed. I nibbled on the base of his withers, gently massaging him.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:09 pm

The stud felt the mare drape her dainty head over his muscular back, using it as a pillow to rest on. As he finished his sniffing of her barrel, the stallion felt the mare begin to nibble gentle at the base of his withers. he nickered softly in delight at the touch of the mare. Shadow swished his tail and began to relax a bit, but he was still on guard just in case something was to happen.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:17 pm

(OMG!! I missed you!! Sorry for all the PMs, but I kinda LOVE this topic!! Razz)

I rubbed my velvety muzzle on his withers as he whinnied. I felt him relax a little, but not completely. I understood this. If I were a wild, I'd always be on guard. Especially if I was as handsome as him. I sighed, blowing out through my nostrils heavily, and then breathing in deeply. Along with the air, came his wild scent. A scent that scent wild shivers through my body. At that perfect moment, a fly decided to alight upon my rump, and I swished my tail at it. Along with hitting the fly, I also smacked the stallion in the face.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:05 pm

( your fine, i have just been busy with school ( finals and huge papers Sad ) as well as being brain dead lol )

The shadow king was almost about to doze off when he suddenly was awakened by the smack of the mares tail to his face. He let out a low squeal and backed away from her as he shook his massive head. The stud snorted and pawed at the ground before looking back up at the mare, but his attention was taken away form her as he looked in the direction of the ladies and saw them starting to head back over to the horses. He grunted and quickly gave the mare a lick on the cheek before trotting off into the forest as to not be seen by the humans.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:00 am

( Yeah school has definitely sucked! The only reason I have so much time right now, is because my schools almost out. And I begin state finals today, but I'll be on as usual)

I snorted humorously, my blue orbs twinkling. I crow hopped a little, and trotted up to him. I nuzzled his neck, apologizing with my soft caressing. At that moment though, I saw a couple of The Ladys get up, and the rest follow suit. I whinnied sadly. Our time was up. My head snapped back to the big stud as he grunted, and licked my cheek. I was about to do the same, but he had already began trotting back into the forest. My eyes widen, and I had to canter to catch up to him, pulling at his mane. I didn't want him to leave me.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 03, 2014 9:45 pm

As the shadow king had started to trot away to not be seen by the humans, he heard approaching hoof beats. The stallions turned in time to feel the mare tug at his mane, he snorted and stomped his hoof as if to say she had to stay. He did not want to leave her but now was not the time to take her. He pinned his ears and snaked his head back and forth as if teling the mare if she didnt go back now he would herd her back towards the humans.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun May 04, 2014 11:02 am

I snorted, and flawed at the ground. My gleaming tack sparkling. I whinney sadly, and nudged him. I shied away from him, as he tried to heard me back. I gave another half hearted whinney as I turned. I trotted back to the tree I had been tied to, my heart sinking. Another moment later, one of My Lady's guards came, and grabbed me, leading me away. I turned to look back for the stallion, but saw nothing.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 10, 2014 10:11 pm

The stallion held his ground as the mare started to protest about going back to the humans. After a short while the mare went back to where she had been tie, Shadow watched from the cover of the trees and under brush as the humans came back to their horses. He did not want to leave her =, but he also so new it was for the best for her to go back at this moment.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sat May 10, 2014 11:30 pm

I walked with the guard, my head drooping. The man seemed to notice, and gave me a pat on the neck, but I didn't acknowledge it. I prodded alongside him, dragging my hooves. I came to a stop in front of My Lady, and waited as a guard hoisted her up onto my back. My weight leaned to one side as she got settled in her side saddle. Then with a sharp jerk of the reins that made me whinney in pain, we were off. She kept jerking on my head as she yelled over her shoulder to the other Lady's, and my sensitive mouth grew sore. I pulled a little at the tight reins, and was smacked hard with the crop. My ears flickered back in annoyance, but I kept on going.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Shadow watched the mare, noticing her mood once they had parted ways. He felt bad but knew it was for the best. He was about to turn around when he heard her whinny of pain, he pricked his ears as he turned to look at the mare, seeing how poorly the woman treated her.. He snorted in protest but watched from afar
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum