Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innocence [R/M] (Infinity)

2 posters

Go down

Innocence [R/M] (Infinity) Empty Innocence [R/M] (Infinity)

Post by Tayssi Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 am

Brown tinged ears twitching, the Arctic Wolf walked through the thick snow, small paws sinking into the soft whiteness. Snow clung to her white fur and her orange colored eyes studying the area. The bark on the trees was pale and as she pressed her nose to it, found out they were cold. Very cold. Ears flicking back momentarily, Fauna turned away from the pale tree and looked up, seeing all leaves had fallen from the branches, save for a few stubborn ones, even though they were a pale brown indicating they had died. Around a few of the leaves was a thin layer of ice. Maybe that was why they were still there? The ice had frozen them to the branch? Turning her attention away, the fae continued walking when suddenly snow fell on top of her, shoving her roughly to the ground. The wolf yelped in surprise before she squirmed from underneath the snow and pushed herself to her paws and shook off the snow still piled on top of her. Huffing, she walked for a while before she scented a snowshoe hare amongst the wind. Following the scent, she soon saw the hare, sitting on the heaped snow and seemingly oblivious to her presence. Crouching low, she crawled closer, ears perked just before she pounced.However, just before she landed on it, the hare noticed her and took off. She landed on the snow and she quickly took off after the small hare. It was quick and had a fair head start on her. Should she give up before she lost too much energy?

As she was debating this, the hare seemed to trip on something. Whether it was its own foot or just landing wrong, she had no clue, but she took her chance and quickly caught up before it managed to take off again. She leaped onto it and quickly shook her head with it in between her jaws. The hare quickly died and she placed it on the cold ground and tore into the warm meat. She ate it quickly, in case another wolf smelled the blood in the air. Licking her lips once she was done, ridding the blood, she looked down at the small patch of blood on the snow. Turning, she kicked fresh snow over it before she padded off to find somewhere to rest. To be honest, she was thankful she had come across that hare. Food was scarce in the snow and she hadn't eaten in a week. Sure, snowshoe hare wasn't a huge meal, but it would do for now. Sighing, she looked around, seeing no shelter at all, so Fauna stopped and dug through the snow and ice and curled up just under the surface of snow so no would see her unless they looked in where she had dug. The young fae looked at the cloudy sky for a moment before she slowly closed her eyes, ready to sleep.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Innocence [R/M] (Infinity) Empty Re: Innocence [R/M] (Infinity)

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 pm

The big red brute walked through the snow. His dinner plate sized paws easily getting him through it. His big 170 pound body, held enough fur to cover three full grown wolves. He was in good shape, and in his prime. He had been on his own all of his life, and really enjoyed it. He relied on no one, and no one relied on him. Just the way he thought it should be! He went into between a few sparse little trees, humming and thinking to himself. It was about time he got some more food. He hadn't ate in a couple of days, and he was again beginning to feel the familiar pangs in his belly. He was a smart wolf, and a good Hunter. His tracking skills were his best quality though. He could smell and hear phenomenally! Sometimes picking up scents or smells from seven miles away. And right now he could smell blood. His ears pricked, and his eyes grew alert. He smelled another wolf too. A female... She must have been the one who got the rabbit. He could now identify the type of blood. Hare blood.

He followed the tracks of the female, till he saw in the snow where she had pounced and missed, and the chase had begun. He followed them to where she had finally gotten the rabbit and had eaten it. Also where she had done a very poor job of cleaning up her mess. That could be dangerous, even deadly for a lone fae. Good for her it was only him. He licked up some of the cold blood. She had tried to cover it, but the blood still must have been warm enough to melt the fresh snow. He followed her tracks again, and was just about to go look for some food, when he stumbled over something... someone. He looked over and sure enough there she was, the far.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Fauna curled her tail around her rear paws, tucking her front ones underneath her as she tried to sleep. The darkness had almost claimed her when she heard something. Her bright eyes snapped open, ears flicking in the direction of the sound. It was coming closer and closer to her. Tensing, she sniffed the air and smelt a wolf. A brute. She relaxed. She'd be fine. A moment later, she couldn't hear the steps and she closed her eyes again, figuring they had left. Not even five seconds later, something stumbled across the opening she had dug and another paw sunk into the snow and a paw struck her flank. She gasped in surprise and sprung out of the hole, stumbling over her own paws in her surprise and collapsing to the ground. Shocked, she blinked a couple times, calming her thoughts before she pushed herself to her paws and shook the snow from her fur. She scanned the area for what ever it was that had stumbled upon her and she turned around to see a wolf. A brute. The same one she had scented earlier. She stared at him momentarily, unsure of what to do.

Brown ears flicking, the Arctic fae watched as he turned to look at her. Her dark nose twitched and her tail drooped slightly, unsure of what to think. She had thought he had left and yet here he was, looking at her. Obviously she hadn't been paying enough attention to her surroundings. Yet, as she watched him, her naivete and innocence automatically said she could trust him. After all, no wolf had ever tried to harm her. They had all been friendly towards her. Tail wagging lightly, she took a small step towards the brute. ".. Hello," she greeted him, "I'm Fauna," introducing herself to him, her curiosity rose as to who this male wolf was. This area never had many wolves, so what was he doing there? She canted her head to the said as she waited, wondering if he was going to say something, tail still wagging.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:36 pm

I stopped falling, and caught myself with a deep huff. I sat down and eyed the female. This can only mean trouble! I haven't seen another wolf in 6 months, and the last one I saw was a lunatic. Always following me around, and scaring off my prey. Nothing good ever comes from other wolves! At least not to me anyway. I think about just walking away, and pretending nothing happened when she says hello. I look at her though and nod, trying not to seem as rude as I want to. When she tells me her name though, I get really wary. "I'm Red..."I say in a husky voice.
(Sorry on my kindle, so can't go very long)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:45 am

Fauna watched the brute as he sat down and watched her. Her ears flicked back and forth and waited to see if he would say something. However, he stayed silent and she began to wonder if he could even speak. Or maybe he just wanted to leave - didn't want to deal with her. But it couldn't be that. Right? However, she soon heard him speak and her tail began to wag once again. His name was Red? Fitting. At least with the colour of his coat. She slowly stood up and took another step towards him. By the way he spoke, he wasn't too keen on speaking to her, but she didn't really pick up on that. She watched him for a moment longer and took another step towards him, "so what are you doing around here? I haven't seen another wolf for a while," she told him. "And they had all been Arctic Wolves," she lowered her head slightly and stepped closer to him, only a meter and a bit between them. She was curious about this male and her desire to make a friend was nagging at her. She hoped he would be alright with her.

(sorry this is so short)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:18 pm

I stared at the fae, my ears back, unsure. She seemed very happy to see me, even though I was clearly showing I didn't want to hang around. She started at me fora second then took a step forward. Even something so small, made me want to turn tail and run. It wasn't that I was afraid of her. Quite the opposite actually, but I just wasn't a very social wolf... I started when she spoke, her voice clear and sweet. I took a second to answer, and her rambling mind had already moved to the next question, so I just answered both. "I don't really have place... err, I kinda just travel around. And I'm just strangely colored..." I said slowly, thinking out each word carefully. I wasn't used to this much talking, and I was really unsure when she got even closer.

(Your fine!! And I'm sorry mine are so short!!)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down