Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live For The Night [M] [Reserved]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Live For The Night [M] [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live For The Night [M] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:12 pm

"Good point." Melanie admitted playfully, tilting her head back to gaze up at the night sky for a minute. Her hand tightened around the empty red cup, and she stared wistfully into it, wishing she had savored her drink a bit longer. "The least they could do is serve decent drinks around here. "Something besides Bud Light, honestly! Would it kill them to serve something fruity, at least?" She complained, mostly to herself. "I'm in charge of the drinks next time, and no one can stop me." Melanie announced, her tone very matter-of-fact. Alcohol tended to boost her confidence levels, and if she had any more, Melanie had a bad feeling that she'd be out on the dance floor with the rest of her classmates, making an absolute fool of her self.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Live For The Night [M] [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty Re: Live For The Night [M] [Reserved]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Shay stared at Melanie for a moment, admiring how confident she could get. "They could at least have Monster energy drinks. Alcohol gets a little boring after 9 parties." She snickered, playfully punching Mel's arm. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, but definitely make someone feel it. Shay took another sip from her drink, then threw the bottle away, accidentally hitting someone in the head. Nisha looked at Shay in shock. Shay shrugged, "he'll live." She turned her gaze back to Mel. "Wouldn't you rather be partying and dancing than sitting around with a techie set?" She asked, blue eyes narrowing with slight curiosity.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Bump
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Melanie nodded, sighing in exasperation. "I know, right?! You'd think they'd get tired of the same thing over and over." She rolled her eyes, glaring at the collection of coolers and the table that held the overly repetitive beverages. Melanie watched the bottle as it flew into the crowd, and she winced when it collided with an unsuspecting party goer. She frowned at Shay's question, shaking her head as she placed a protective hand on her laptop. "No, not at all. I don't see the appeal in being smashed in between a bunch of sweaty people. Also there's less chance of waking up with a stranger in my bed, so that's a big plus." Melanie replied, shrugging softly.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Shay laughed at Mel's last comment. "Nobody has the guts to approach me anyway, so I don't have much of a problem." She smirked, and slouched a bit. "I have to admit, this set up is not shitty in any hand." Shay admitted, kinda eyeing the laptop and stuff carefully.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:32 pm

"I used to be the class queer, so I didn't either. Not much has changed, but people are a bit nicer, y'know?" Melanie hiccuped, chuckling softly. Her eyes followed Shay's to the equipment, and she couldn't help but snort. "Please, this is amateur. I don't trust my full setup around these drunk idiots," She motioned to the crowd, shaking her head with disgust.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Shay laughed softly, and nodded in agreement. "Even I haven't gotten this wasted in one night!" She joked, a smirk forming. Shay turned back to Melanie. "Wouldn't you want to have a boyfriend, or something? Most girls seem to fancy bad boys." She stated. Without hesitiation, Shay let her blue eyes meet Mel's dark brown. Shay didn't say anything, she just waited for Melanie's answer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 pm

Melanie stared hard at the ground, her cheeks flushing. "I don't drink very often. I'm a bit of a lightweight." She admitted, still laughing softly. "Meh, why would I? Computers are a lot more reliable." Mel responded, taking a sip of her energy drip, and frowned when the liquid turned out to be warm. "I don't think I could trust 'bad boy' as far as I could throw him."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Shay sighed, and sat down beside Mel, turning to face her better. "I don't have time for boys." She replied, taking out her laptop from her backpack and opening it up and logging into Facebook. She surfed Facebook for a bit, then closed her computer and put it back in her backpack. "You want to hang out with me after the party for a bit?" Shay asked coolly. "Nisha is going out with some friends tonight, so I'll have exit to nothing to do."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Bump? Sorry, I'm in love with roleplaying with you, and our topics have so much that I want to continue. <3
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Melanie shrugged, considering Shay's offer, and shrugging subtly after a few moments. "Yeah, why not? I don't have anything to do, either." She agreed, leaning her head back to gaze at the night sky. "Fuck, I'm going to have a killer hangover in the morning. I can feel it." Melanie groaned, rubbing her eyes and shutting her eyelids tightly to try and block out the pulsing lights. "So, what is it you want to do?" She inquired, blinking and glancing around the park.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Shay chuckled. "You're telling me!" She exclaimed, finding this quite funny. Shay sat up and looked at Mel, acknowledging her question. "Once we get to my place, we could watch movies or something. Don't care what movie, as long as it is horror, thriller or comedy." Shay suggested, shrugging her shoulders. She thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "I have just the movie." A mischievous smirk formed on her lips.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Melanie ran a hand through her hair, mussing it slightly, but in her tipsy state of mind, she didn't really care. "Sounds good to me." She agreed. "Oooh, what movie?" Mel asked curiously, rolling her shoulders a bit to release the last bit of tension stored in them. The song changed once again, and Melanie pumped her fist in the air, smiling brightly as she increased the volume again. "Fucking love this song!" Melanie exclaimed, looking back over at Shay, her dark eyes filled with happiness.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Shay smirked at Melanie's question, cold blue eyes flickering with a devious expression. "A movie called Triple Dog." She answered and moved a strand of her raven black hair behind her ear, looking away for a moment. Shay smirked as the song came on. "Yeah, same." Shay said, listening to the song. And before Shay knew it, she started singing to the song, closing her eyes as she sang. When reality came to her, Shay stopped immediately, and smirked casually.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:58 am

"Never heard of it." Melanie admitted, frowning slightly. "Horror or comedy?" She inquired further. Iris called out to her from amongst the crowd, and Melanie smiled at her, shifting into a more comfortable position as she did so. The wind was starting to pick up and dark clouds were rolling in and covering up the stars, and the students were slowly starting to disperse. Sighing, Melanie stood, and started to pack up the equipment. Iris stumbled over to her, a man Melanie didn't know following in hot pursuit. "Yo, Mel, heard you were staying somewhere else for the ni-" Iris started to slur, only to be cut off my Melanie's finger on her lips. "Yes, you can take him home." She chuckled, dismissing them with a wave of her hand.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Shay looked at Mel. "It's a comedy/thriller." She answered, standing up and looking up as thunder boomed, and her heart wrenched as rain started to fall. Shay turned to Mel when a girl had appeared, and couldn't help but smirk at her interruption.

(Yeah, uhm. Timeskip. xD)

Shay opened the door to her place, where she lived with Nisha. "It's nothing special, but it's good enough, I guess." Shay walked to her room, and set her skateboard down by her desk, and looked around. A few posters of Green Day and Skillet were seen, and her black sheets were slightly messily on her bed. Shay grabbed the DVD of Triple Dog, and walked back into the living room. "Put this in the player while I get the food." Shay ordered, walking away before Mel could respond, and into the kitchen. She opened up the cub board, and pulled out some chips and pretzels before getting Root Beer, Orange Crush and her iced coffee out of the fridge, and making her way over. Setting everything on the table, Shay looked over at Mel. She sat down, and pulled her gaze away to avoid eye contact.

(Ugh, this sucked. Sorry, I'm on my phone.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:55 pm

[I'm so so sorry :/ So much has been going on lately and I just haven't had the time or muse to reply to anything]

Melanie looked over the room quickly as she shut the door behind her, eyes lighting up in approval when she caught site of the posters. Obediently, she accepted the DVD, and clicked on the TV, sliding the disc into the player shortly after. She curled up on a corner of the couch after checking everything was in working order, and smiled softly at Shay when she returned. Tentatively, Melanie leaned forward, and wrapped her fingers around a can of soda, glancing back at Shay occasionally. After assuring herself it was alright, she sat back, tucking her feet under her and opening the drink. "Hey, er, thanks." She said, dark eyes flashing up to meet Shay's for a moment before directing them to the TV.

[Mines even worse, don't worry >.<]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 pm

(I totally understand. It's alright! c:)

"You're welcome, Mel." Shay replied genuinely. It had been a while since Shay had been polite, but something about Mel, made her feel that being so rude wasn't a great idea. Shay met Mel's gaze for a few heartbeats before turning her gaze back to the TV, hiding the blush that threatened to creep onto her cheeks. Shay felt memories of her parents beating her, and bit her lip gently, her blue eyes showing an unreadable, but pained emotion. Shay closed her eyes, and pulled her sleeves down to hide the scars on her arms where Shay had cut herself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

Melanie let her full focus rest on the movie, occasionally sipping her drink, but otherwise remained almost completely motionless. Her phone buzzed in the satchel she had brought with her, her head snapping around to look at it. Judging by the ringtone, it wasn't anyone important, and Melanie returned her gaze to the screen.  When the credits started to roll by, Melanie lazily blinked, and turned to look at Shay. "I like it." She yawned, running a hand through her hair as she continued to blink in attempt to get some moisture back into her eyes. "You've got good taste." Melanie commented. Shooting Shay a lopsided smile, she rolled her shoulders a bit, stretching. "What now?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Shay looked at the credits as they passed through, then lifted her gaze to look at Melanie, dark blue eyes tired. "It's a great movie." She agreed, and sat up straighter to get more comfortable. Shay pondered a bit, but couldn't think of anything. "Not too sure. I'm a bit tired, but I want to do something." Shay replied, lowering her gaze to stare into space. Shay ran a hand through her raven hair, then laid down, exhausted. "Anything you want to do, or talk about?" She asked, not really able to think at the moment, but met Melanie's gaze.

(Ugh it sucked. It was rushed, and my muse is kinda low right now.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Melanie responded with a shrug. Her eyes flitted around the room, quickly sorting through ideas for conversation but not finding anything very promising. "What are you majoring in here, again?" She asked, lifting her hand to her mouth to try and stifle a yawn. "And how can you be just so.. calm about being in trouble like that?" Melanie bit her lip, hoping she wasn't treading on a sensitive subject. "I would be freaking out if I were in your place right now." She added, hoping to keep things nonawkward.

(No worries, mine is worse.)
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Shay snickered and looked at Melanie with her cold blue gaze. "I have to spend most of my time in the library, studying or reading, and shit that I normally wouldn't do." She replied, rolling her eyes and leaning back into the couch, sipping her root beer. Melanie's next question was one she got a lot, and she was always happy to answer it. "Well, I've gotten detention, suspensions, and I was expelled in 10th grade. My parents didn't give a shit about me anyway. My mom was a drugged up junky who was never home, and my dad was just some asshole who would beat me until I couldn't feel a thing. So at 15, I left and started living with Nisha. The cops took away my mom when I was 13. And getting in trouble is almost a habit for me now, that I can't get rid of, and I don't want to get rid of." Shay told her, not wanting to explain her parents to Mel very much.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Melanie's eyes widened slightly, hoping her surprised expression wasn't visible in the dim room. She hadn't expected such a big confession from a girl whom she hadn't even known for a week. With her brain kicking into over drive, struggling to come up with some sort of condolence, Melanie averted her eyes to the ground. "I-I'm sorry." She managed to reply quietly, twisting her hands anxiously in her lap. Shay's response caught her completely off guard. "But.. haven't you ever wanted to turn yourself around? Prove people wrong? It rarely ends well..." Melanie dared to suggest, cowering back in fear that she had continued to dig at the sensitive subject.

(I got a new job and it completely murdered all my free time, my apologies for such a late reply)
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next