Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open) Empty Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Carissa

I walked into my favorite club, The Coffin Club, decked out in a black, low cut, minidress, black fishnet tights, and black combat boots. I had black lipstick slicked across my lips, a black, bat choker strapped around my neck, and several chunky, chained, black bracelets on my wrists, including the black, rubber, barbed wire bracelet required to get into the club, along with the purple bat stamp on the top of my left hand. I headed straight for the dance floor, automatically starting to dance to the song that was playing, My Chemical Romance's Famous Last Words. My moves were fluid and sexy, matching the beat of the music perfectly. I avoided grinding against other people, not enjoying that type of thing. I noticed some guys staring at me and I smiled at them and continued to dance, my long, raven black hair occasionally getting in my face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open) Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Michael

I looked the girl up and down and took a long pull of my beer. I got to my feet and walked over to her. I put my lips to her ear, "Why would a gorgeous woman like you be here?" I asked genuinely curious why a beautiful woman like her would be in a shit hole like this.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KlOlmmwZJ1M/UOj9CRDqpLI/AAAAAAAAB0Q/7ztMxaIVsAE/s1600/Black+Wolf+in+Snow+2.jpeg

Back to top Go down

Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open) Empty Re: Embrace The Darkness Of My Heart(R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Carissa

I paused in my dancing and looked up at the guy in indignation. "Excuse me? This club just happens to be the most popular gothic club in town and I just happen to love it because its so gothic and they have awesome drinks and play awesome music." I replied, folding my arms in front of me. I openly looked the guy up and down, noticing how handsome he was.

(Do you have a picture of his human form?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:43 pm

http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Long-haircuts-with-bangs-for-men.jpg

I put my hands up in front of me, "Whoa calm down. I didn't say it wasn't." I said as I took in her scent and smiled. She was so ready to have sex right about now. "Wanna dance?" I asked curious as to what she'd say to that since she seemed so up tight

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Carissa

I stared at him for awhile before I said, "Tell me your name first." I knew this man probably only wanted to get in my pants no matter how handsome he might be so I knew I would have to be careful around him. I had kept from being taken advantage of by a guy because of my levelheadedness and smarts.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm

"Michael." I said nodding as I watched her silently, she was smart. That's a good trait I like in my mate. But then again I doubt I'd actually mate with her, I wanted a mate where she wasn't weak like a human. But hey who doesn't want to have some fun? I sure did before I had to patrol the borders of my Alpha's territory but he let me have some fun

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Carissa

"I'm Carissa. You can dance with me but don't grind up against me. I'll backhand you if you do." I replied. Then I moved a little more onto the dance floor and looked back to see if he was coming then I started to dance again, Black Veil Brides's Fallen Angels now playing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:38 pm

I thought about it and smiled, she could try to back hand me. I put my hands on her hips to keep her still as I rubbed my growing erection against her and smiled as I let my teeth sink down into her shoulder. Binding her to me, she could scream but in this club there was only supernatural beings in here and I'd be saving her if I did this. I let my saliva go into her blood stream as i marked her as mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Carissa

I gasped and hissed when he bit my shoulder. I aimed my foot for his thigh closet to his dick and kicked up, making direct contact with it. The moment his grip on me loosened I pushed away from him and turned around and glared at him, my once calm, ocean blue eyes now an angry, pitch black. "Didn't I tell you NOT to grind against me?" I hissed at him, raising my hand and made my magic start crackling there.

(I thought it would be interesting if I had her be human but also part vampire and witch. I hope you don't mind. If you do I'll have her remain just a normal human.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:02 pm

I looked at her, "I did what was in your best interest if you can't tell the slayers around." I said next to her ear and headed out and walking down the street towards my apartment. I had my hands in my pockets and remembered I had to patrol. I shifted once the woods came into view and took off to the border and making sure no other wolves came onto the territory

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Carissa

My eyes widened and I looked around me. Slayers? What the hell was he talking about? I just shrugged, passing him off as a crazy lunatic. I had started to dance again when I was grabbed from behind and a hand was clamped over my mouth. I struggled as both my arms and legs were bound and I was dragged out of the club. I was dropped down to the ground and I let out a muffled cry of pain. I glared up at my attackers and tried to slip into the nearest ones mind but found he had a block up. I did the same thing to the others and found out they all had blocks up in their minds. I hissed at them and one gave me an evil grin and pulled out a stake. ~Aw, shit. I'm in trouble now.~ I thought, glaring up at the one with the stake.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm

I lunged at the human, my mouth gaping open as I closed my sharp dagger long teeth into it's throat and ripping it open. Blood going every where. I dug my teeth into her dress and dragged her back and snarled as the slayers surrounding us. *Get out now* I said into her head as I gave her the opportunity. I felt the stake go into my side but didn't flinch or yelp but grunted as I wiped around and killed the human. I snarled at her to hurry up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Carissa

I glared at him and broke my bounds and stood up but I didn't run away. "I'm fighting too. I need some payback for them scuffing my boots." I told him. Then I hissed and lunged at the nearest slayer that was taking aim at me with his stake. I dug my fangs into his neck and quickly drained him and let his body drop to the ground. Hearing something behind me, I whirled around and hurled a ball of fire at another group of slayers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Stupid being. I grabbed her around her waist and ran out of the club. "Dumb whatever you are." I said keeping on my feet and running and soon losing the slayers. I dropped her on the ground. "Now get out of my Alpha's territory before I'll be forced to kill you." I said as I walked away.

(Want to check out Could You Love Me? Since my friend clearly doesn't want to post on it and not have it go to waste)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Carissa

I looked after him for a moment then popped up and ran after him and called out, "Hey! Wait a minute!" Then I reached out and grabbed his wrist to keep him from leaving.

(Sure! What are you looking for in a post on it?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:08 pm

(I was thinking a female teacher likes him or something)

I turned around before she could touch me, "What is it?" i asked annoyed as I looked down at her, "I have to go." I said walking away from her, distaste of the breed she was

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:19 pm

(I read over it and was thinking more along the lines of a student. You could say a response is already forming in my mind. Smile )

Carissa

"Please! I-I-I know nothing about my kind!" I called after him, desperate now. Then I gasped and clamped a hand over my mouth. That was something I kept from people, especially other supernatural creatures. "I'll... Uhhh... I'll be going now." I stuttered. Then I turned on my heels and walked quickly away from him, thinking, ~Dammit, Carissa! Are you stupid?! Just go and blurt out your weakness just because he saved you from those humans called slayers. Real smart.~
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:22 pm

(Sure, you can be a student.)

I grabbed her wrist, "What do you mean you don't know what you are? From what my nose tells me your a vampire and witch. Either your mom or dad was a vampire and your mom or dad was a witch. That's what you are." I said putting her over my shoulder once more. Lucky for her someone else took over patrol. I put her in my truck and got in and started to drive towards home

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Carissa

"Hey! Put me down!" I exclaimed when he put me over his shoulder, struggling to get loose. I glared at him when he put me in his truck then started the engine and started to drive. "I didn't say I didn't know what I am, 'cause I do. I said I know nothing about my kind. I didn't know there were slayers that hunted vampires. I wasn't raised by my real parents and I never even knew them." I said, deciding to explain.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:42 pm

"Just wait until we get to my house before I explain what each race means." I said as it was over an hour to get home. I pulled up into the drive way. "Vampires are creatures of the night that my kind kill because we're enemies. Witches they well, their temperamental and they use spells and shit so yeah. Both of them are dangerous. Slayers kill just about any supernatural creature they find." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Carissa

I nodded, listening to him intently. "Ah. So that's why they attacked me. Why are you helping me though? I'm a vampire." I replied, looking at him curiously.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 pm

"Even I have a soft heart for someone in need, plus I used to have a mate that was a vampire." I said looking away from her and getting out of my truck. "There's a guest bedroom you can stay in for tonight." I said nodding as I went into my room and fell asleep once I hit the mattress

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Carissa

I didn't respond, I just followed him inside. I went into the guest bedroom and curled up on the bed, staring at the wall.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:31 am

I was laying on my belly and slightly snoring as I slept on

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:51 am

Carissa

I didn't like being alone, especially in a strange place. I got out of bed and snuck out of the room and into his room. I looked down at him for a moment before I climbed into his bed, being careful and quiet so I wouldn't wake him up. Then I curled up and closed my eyes, soon falling asleep, being comforted by his light snoring.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next