Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This May Be the End, I'm Not Sure (Hard to Handle, R)

Go down

This May Be the End, I'm Not Sure (Hard to Handle, R) Empty This May Be the End, I'm Not Sure (Hard to Handle, R)

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 pm

This May Be the End, I'm Not Sure (Hard to Handle, R) Tumblr_n0774eEhhZ1r97mjpo1_500

Ara sighed as she trotted down the street. The setting sun cast a orange-pink shade over the city. The dog weaved through the crowd of people who were rushing to get home. The evening was always crazy, and normally Ara ended up with her tail or paws being smushed by humans who weren't looking where they were going and not seeing a dog that was literally right in front of them. The dog darted across the street when the cars stopped after the blood red light showed. This sidewalk was even worse. There seemed to be more humans here then on the other side. With a growl, the white dog darted into an alley, deciding to take a shortcut home.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

This May Be the End, I'm Not Sure (Hard to Handle, R) Empty Re: This May Be the End, I'm Not Sure (Hard to Handle, R)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:18 pm

I walked down the side walk and people got out of my way or quickly got to the other side of the street. I was a Rottweiler and they think I'll kill them but I'll let them believe that. The animal control have tried years to get me and unsuccessful. I liked being free and not in a cage. I was walking down an alley when I saw a pretty white dog, "Hello miss." I said getting out of her way since it was awfully narrow in this alley

Back to top Go down

This May Be the End, I'm Not Sure (Hard to Handle, R) Empty Re: This May Be the End, I'm Not Sure (Hard to Handle, R)

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Ara was almost out of the alley when she heard a voice behind her. Instantly her fur prickled and she spin around rather quickly, making eye contact with a Rottweiler. Oh, crap. Quickly she made sure she had an escape route before pulling her lips into a fake smile. "Um, hi there."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:29 pm

"Just thought I'd be friendly." I said waiting till she got through then went on with my way home for the night which was a junk yard since I had no where else to go. The place was so big that no one knew I was even there. I lapped up water in a bucket and soon ran down a rabbit and picked it up in my jaws and laid down in my vehicle and started to eat my dinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Ara watched him leave. How weird. She then turned on her heels and darted through a hole in the fence which led to a neighborhood. Ara yawned and trotted around the backyard before finding another hole in the fence that surrounded the backyard. She squeezed through it before walking down the sidewalk and past the empty streets.

(Want to timeskip?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:36 pm

(To what?)

I curled up into a ball and finally got comfortable. I think I needed to find a more comfy vehicle tomorrow I thought to myself after I find that pretty white she-dog. I smiled I think she'd make a good mom

(Got to get to bed, very tired)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:41 pm

(Maybe to when they meet again or something lol i dunno)

Ara managed to find an abandoned house in neighborhood. The porch was old and raggedy with a large hole at the side. She padded inside, ignoring the hiss from a cat that had decided to spend the night there too. Ara gave a soft growl, telling it that she meant no harm. Eventually the cat quieted down and Ara curled up near the entrance and dozed off, thinking about the Rottweiler she met earlier. She was glad that he hadn't attacked her like most strays did when she came across them. Ara jerked awake at a loud noise, only to realize that a human who had been walking by dropped something. Ara waited until the human picked up the object, watching him through narrowed eyes as he walked away. She growled softly before falling asleep.

(G'night)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:58 am

I trotted out and into the abandoned areas of town. I was sniffing for my breakfast when I smelt that female again. I smiled, I'll see if I could force her, I wanted puppies. I quietly got to her and sniffed at her rump to see if she was ready for me. I soon mounted her and gripped her sides with my front legs and bit into her neck to keep her still as I thrust hard inside her. I kept thrusting and thrusting as I soon released my seed into her. I backed up off of her and licked at her entrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum