Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 6 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:57 pm

"You'd kill our baby wouldn't you?" i asked her disappointed now. I walked away from her and locking the adjoining doors. I couldn't be in a relationship with a woman like that if she's just going to kill my babies. I sighed, it had been a mistake going with her here.

Back to top Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 6 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Tabitha almost snarled, slamming her fist into the door. "Do you take me for some kind of monster? You think it was my choice to fall onto a car?" She hit the door again, baring her teeth in anger and frustration. "I'm not sure what kind of person you take me to be, Josh, but I am certainly not going to murder my own child, even if I don't want it!" Tabitha spat, backing away from the door.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:10 pm

"Then I won't have sex with you, because you don't want a child but I do." I said as I hugged my son and kissed the top of his head and rocked him back to sleep as I held onto Duchess. I let the tears go down my face and drop down onto my sons little stomach. I didn't want this kind of life for him but I was still glad that I had him no matter what

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Tabitha dressed quickly, throwing on her jacket and reloading one of her guns. "Come on, Julius." She muttered, stalking out the open door and slamming it behind her. Julius followed eagerly, not entirely sure why they were angry at each other. She made her way down to the front desk, wondering if she'd be able to find anything worth keeping there.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm

I rolled my eyes and I grabbed her arm, "Where do you think your going? Didn't I tell you that your supposed to tell me where your going?" I said as I glared down at her and put her over my shoulder, "Come on dog." I said as I walked all the way back to the room and shut the door and locking it after the dog came in and tossed her gently onto her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Tabitha ground her teeth, clenching her hands into fists and trying her hardest not to snap at him. "I only brought a pistol. It's obvious I'm not leaving the hotel." She sighed, hunching over as running a nervous hand through her hair. "You really think I would purposely kill my baby? I'm not and never will be a good mom, but to do something like that? I'd have to be insane."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:33 pm

I glared at her, "You don't even know that, you don't know you wouldn't be a good mom. I thought I'd never be a good dad but look at me now." I said angrily as I threw up my arms in the air. "That is what I want, I want a baby but I guess I won't be getting that ever." I said running my fingers through my hair and going into mine and my sons room. "Do what you want, I don't care any more." I said locking the door once I had shut them. I was done with her being so negative and such. I'd find a new girl, a girl that wanted kids. I'd leave tonight once she was sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Tabitha sighed with frustration. "You have a kid, Josh. Why do you want to keep bringing more into this hell hole?!" She demanded, standing at the door again. "Is that all I am to you, Josh? I a fuck buddy? I'm glad I mean so much!" Tabitha started pacing, her breathing rate speeding up as she tried to calm down. "I'll be on the roof, darling." She yelled, quickly exiting the room and almost running up the flights of stairs. Tabitha burst out the door, panting, and rushed to the edge, sitting down and putting her face in her hands.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:57 pm

That was the last straw, if she thought she was that for me then I didn't want anything to do with her any longer. I wrote her a note and packed my things. She was towards the front of the place and I parked in the back. I got everything ready and I left. I'd never come back or come looking for her. She wasn't the woman for me. By 8 pm I was out of town and leaving for good

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Tabitha swung her legs over the edge, kicking them like a restless child. She watched his car roll out of the parking lot, and shook her head. "If we ever see him again, Julius... there won't be any forgiveness. Alright? Remind me of that if we're ever unfortunate enough to encounter him." It was useless, talking to a dog, but at the moment, it was her only option.

[Sooo what now]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:28 pm

(We'll think of something. Do you know why he left her for good?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:36 pm

[Not really, no. If you have any ideas, let me know. I'll think about it as well.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 pm

(Want to just do a different topic?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:55 pm

[Holy crap, I've never actually reached the end of a topic before. Yeah, we could do that. PM?]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6