Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Mujaji

I watched him then walked I to the den when he nudged me. I watched as he laid down again, chuckling ay his comment. "Yeah. But if I have a better sense of smell I should put that to use. We can protect each other." I replied, bending my head down to nuzzle his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Mare's Quest(R-M Open)(Forcer Wanted)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:22 pm

I put my muzzle against her's and licked her nose softly before getting up fully healed before touching my nose to her stomach, "When will you know when your pregnant?" I asked careful not to run my fangs on her side so I didn't hurt her. I was like a venomous horse, I knew how much venom to put in my victims to kill them or give them a nasty wound. My foal would inherit that from me but would probably look like a regular horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Mujaji

I smiled when he put his nuzzle against mine and licked my nose. Then I watched as he finally got up and touched his nose to my stomach. "I don't know. Probably soon." I replied, realizing how careful he was being to not run his fangs along my side.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:02 pm

I nuzzled her as I poked my head out of the den and headed for the valley so I could graze since I was hungry. I would move every once in a while so I could keep grazing new places before walking to the creek to drink the cool clean water that felt good going down my throat. I would raise my head and use my ears and eyes for any danger. I didn't see any so I lowered my head back down and grazed before laying down in the sun, the sun felt good on my black coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3