Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 7 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:56 pm

She looked over at Alexander with pleading eyes " but Mojo has to eat too" Logan laughed as she gave the Bengal a piece of broccoli " plus he love Chinese food, sushi is his favorite" she chimed in before taking a drink of her juice
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 7 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:08 pm

(My dad is feeling much better today. He's been up walking in the halls two times today and he's actually joking around with me and my mom.)

Alexander Sterling

I chuckled and said, "I was only joking. I assume you like sushi?" I took a bite of beef while I waited for her reply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:40 pm

( that's really good! I'm so glad for you and your family)

" more like love it. I could live off of sushi" Logan commented in between bites of beef and broccoli and fried rice. " i just find chinese food the easiest to make especially since its just me and mojo living here" she looked at him and smiled
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:53 pm

(Thanks. Hopefully he'll be home by Thursday.)

Alexander Sterling

"Wow. I've never really tried sushi." I replied, taking a few bites of rice.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:18 pm

( that's good)

Logan looked over at him side ways as she ate dome rice " really you've never had sushi before?" she questioned
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:24 pm

(Yeah. It is.)

Alexander Sterling

I shook my head and said, "No, but I have heard it's good." I ate some more beef then took a drink of my pop.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:34 pm

" its really good" Logan said with a smile before setting her bowl to stretch. she took a sip of juice before taking her plate to the sink to wash them
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Alexander Sterling

I finished my food and got up and set my plate next to the sink. Then I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and gently kissed her neck. "Maybe I'll let you fix it for me sometime." I told her, kissing her ear.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:41 pm

as Logan was washing her dish, she heard Alexander get up and start walking towards her. she had finished wash her dish when he sat his down near the sink before he wrapped his arms around her waist. she smiled as she washed his dish " maybe ill make it if i want to" she said teasing him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:46 pm

(I am watching Black Butler on YouTube. Happiness!)

Alexander Sterling

"Hmmmm. Then maybe I'll have to punish you." I teased back, nibbling on her ear. I slipped my hands under her shirt and placed them against her belly, pulling her a little closer to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Logan bit her lip as she heard his voice and felt him nibble eon her ear. then she felt his hands on her stomach and pulled her towards him " punish me now why would you do that" she asked as she washed the soap off the dishes
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Alexander Sterling

"I may refrain from punishing you if you promise to make sushi for me sometime. Or I might still punish you." I replied, nibbling her neck now.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:03 pm

Logan shrugged her shoulders " i will do what i want" she stated as she slipped form his grasp to put the dishes away. she smirked at him as she shut the cabinet
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled back at her and went over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. I leaned down and kissed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Logan squealed as he wrapped his arms around her waist for the second time, but she smiled. as Alexander leaned down to kiss her she met him half way, wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him back
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled against her lips and ran my tongue along her lips, wondering if she would let me in.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:54 pm

she felt his tongue and her lips with out warning Logan gently nipped his tongue before allowing his tongue to in-tangle with her own
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled and twisted and tangled my tongue with hers, allowing my hands to slip under her shirt yet again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Logan continued to kiss him passionately as she allowed Alexander to let his hands go under her shirt.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Alexander Sterling

I let my hands travel up her shirt to the clip of her bra and paused at it, waiting for her to okay it. I continued to kiss her, deepening the kiss.

(Hey, have you ever read Black Butler?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Logan felt him go for the clip of her bra, as a sign that he could , she started to remove his shirt
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Alexander Sterling

When I felt her start to lift up my shirt I unclipped her bra and started to lift up her shirt. I was still kissing her, getting slightly rougher and more passionate in anticipation.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Logan got Alexander's shirt off just as he unclipped her bra and was working on getting her shirt off as well. she could feel him getting a bit more rough with the kiss but she did not mind it as she kissed him back
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:54 pm

Alexander Sterling

I finally pulled off her shirt and dropped it to the floor. Then I pulled her closer to me and continued to kiss her, my hands spreading out across her now bare back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:59 pm

feeling his hands across her back made Logan only want to get closer to Alexander. she leaned her body into his as they kissed, her fingers entangling into the hair at the nape of his neck.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next