Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 5 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:12 pm

(not just yet)
as Logan felt Alexander start to play with the edges of her shirt, it finally hit her that she needed to get back before a search party was sent out after her. she slowly pushed him away and looked up into his face " I have to get back before the other hunters think something bad happen to me" she said as she walked over towards the chair where her guns were.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 5 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:17 pm

(Okay.)

Alexander Sterling

I stepped away from her and nodded in understanding. "Alright. But when can I see you again?" I replied, walking over to stand beside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:25 pm

she put her guns back on her person then looked at Alexander " I honestly don't know. i mean how would this even work a vampire and a vampire hunter?" Logan questioned as she headed for the door " all i know right now is i need to get back to my loft before anyone knows i was gone longer then i should have been." she looked at him over her shoulder not know what to say at that moment.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Well, if you ever want to see me again that club where you first met me? I'm there almost every night. So just come there and I'll find you, okay?" I told her, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:48 pm

" thats funny because i bar tend there to get money" she said before giving him one last kiss before heading out the door. she stooped short and looked over her shoulder " it was nice getting to know you Alexander" she smiled then headed for the main door of the house
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Alexander Sterling

"It was nice getting to know you too, Logan. So I'll see you at The Coffin Club tonight?" I said, walking after her so I could see her out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:14 pm

" you will have to wait and see" Logan smirked and winked at him before walking out the front door and heading back towards the city. after about an hour Logan finally made it back to her loft, but not with out having to talk to her uncle who acted like he cared that she didn't come hime the other night.. she open the door and was greeted by her Bengal cat named Mojo. " hello Mojo" she cooed as she picked up the cat and started to kiss it as she headed for the kitchen to put food in his bowl. after feeding Mojo, Logan put her guns on the island and headed for her bed room where she started to strip and head for her shower. after her shower it was about six o'clock and she had to be at the club by seven thirty, Logan curled her lavender hair and did smokey eye make up with glitter as tonight was a friday and always the big party night in the city. after hair and make up, Logan put on a sparkly black crop top that showed off she flat stomach and some black leather leggings and black leather boots. she sprayed on some perfume called mango temptation before heading out the door to the club. once at the already packed club, Logan went behind the bar and started making drinks and having a good time.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Alexander Sterling

The moment night fell I headed for The Coffin Club. Tonight I was dressed in a black My Chemical Romance tee, some black skinny jeans with several rips, chains, studs, and spikes all over it, and black combat boots. My eyes were outlined in heavy black eyeliner and I had gelled my long black hair to make it spiked. My iPhone was again tucked into my back pocket but I had no earbuds this time. I soon reached the club and walked inside. I made a beeline for the bar and spotted Logan dressed in the most delectable outfit. I hopped onto a bar stool and called out, "Logan!" and waved my arm to get her attention. I almost had to shout to be heard above the pounding music and chattering people.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Logan's eyes were glowing as she searched the bar for Alexander. she saw a lot of vampires auras but not Alexanders. she then heard her name being yelled, she gave the girl the drink she made and turned and saw his maroon aura. Logan smiled and walked over to where he was " well i didn't take you for a guy who wore eyeliner, but you almost wear it better than i do" she teased as she leaned against the bar
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm

(I swear, my dad, his brother, and his sister are going to drive me CRAZY!!!!)

Alexander Sterling

"I normally only wear the eyeliner when I'm coming here. But I appreciate the compliment. Now, if you would be so kind, can you get me a Bloody Mary, emphasis on the 'Bloody'." I replied, giving her a sexy smile, my eyes twinkling. He was leaning towards her and they were so close their noses were about two inches from touching.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Logan rolled her eyes at him " and what do you mean by bloody" she questioned then it hit her " you want me to put actual blood in it?" she looked at with big eyes. where the heck was she going to get blood from. she was not about to use a humans blood here that was for sure.

( aww really?)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:07 pm

(Yeah.)

Alexander Sterling

I sighed and said, "You see that fridge over there towards the back of the bar? It's kept in there. Be careful getting it out though. You don't want anyone to see you." Then I looked at her, wanting to know if she could get it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Logan looked where Alexander had told her where the blood was. she sighed as she walked back towards it, opening the door she saw the blood and stuffed the pouch into her bra so no one would see what she had. once she got back to the bra she started to make his drink. with her back turned towards where the people were sitting, Logan added the blood before blending the drink. after it was blended she poured it into a glass, add garnish and then gave it to him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Thank you. Nice technique, hiding it." I told her. Then I lifted the glass to my lips and took a sip. I lowered it and set it back on the bar. "Perfection. You did a good job. I'm guessing this is your first time making a drink with blood?" I said, genuinely curious.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:35 pm

" thanks" she said over her shoulder as she started to clean up so on one would know about they drink. Logan heard him ask if this was the first time she had made a drink with blood, she turned and looked at him " yeah it is, i mean i'm a hunter so when ever someone asked for a drink with blood i would arrest them" she stated as she placed her hands on her hips
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Ohhhhh. Got it. Hey, when do you get off?" I replied. While I waited for her answer I took another sip of my drink.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Logan looked at the big digital clock behind the bar " uh not for at least another hour or so" she said as she started to make drinks for people near Alexander. " why did you want to do something?" she asked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Oh, I was just wondering if you'd like to dance with me." I replied, smiling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Logan smiled back at him " Hey Stacey i'm going on break" she yelled to the other bar tender above the music before sliding across the bar counter top. " well lets dance then" she said with a smirk as she led Alexander to the dance floor.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:43 pm

(I finally get to sleep I my own bed tonight!)

Alexander Sterling

I smiled and followed her onto the dance floor, noticing Helena by My Chemical Romance was playing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm

once on the dance floor, Logan started to dance and have a good time.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Alexander Sterling

I danced with her, enjoying myself. I put my hands on her hips and drew her a little closer to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:12 pm

as she danced to the beat of the music, Logan felt hands on her hips. she smiled know it was Alexander, so she backed up into him so that they were grinding.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Alexander Sterling

I was a little shocked when she backed up into me until we were grinding. But I quickly got over it and continued to dance, now grinding against her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Logan noticed she caught him off guard but soon felt him start grinding against her. she turned and faced him smirking as they continued to dance. she stood on her tip toes " having fun?" she asked Alexander.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next