Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fasfer- Do not read if you cant handle strong language.

2 posters

Go down

Fasfer- Do not read if you cant handle strong language.  Empty Fasfer- Do not read if you cant handle strong language.

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 am

This bullshit is driving me insane.

Im tired of restarting topics with my favorite stallion because no one can keep up or stay active long enough for the topic to actually take off. Would someone who is actually devoted please take up my offer? Yes, I understand that life happens. I just moved back up north from Florida to live with my boyfriend so times have been a bit hard, but writing is my passion and my escape. I come here and other sites to express myself through words and fictitious characters. All of you are here for the same reason. All of you enjoy using your imagination and expanding your writing abilities. If you didnt, you never would have joined this site. So why vanish ? Shit gets rough, I understand that. But come on people !

But enough bitching.

I have a stallion named Fasfer. He is a rogue demonic beast who needs someone to tame him. A mare who can match his attitude while being gentle and kind when needed. She needs to be able to handle his dark past, his nasty habits, and his intense sex drive. I want some kind of love to come out of it. But who could ever love a beast?

Fasfer is the leader of Poisoned Peak in that Stretched Lands section or whatever. So the mare must be able to handle being a leader mare if a herd comes out of the topic.

Can anyone take this topic on ? DO NOT PM ME ! Simply tell me here if you are up for the challenge.

Angel.

Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fasfer- Do not read if you cant handle strong language.  Empty Re: Fasfer- Do not read if you cant handle strong language.

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:03 pm

hey girl i understand where your coming. I would be honored to play the mare for your stud ill start creating my mare and if your not sure you want to use her thats ok to Smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Fasfer- Do not read if you cant handle strong language.  Empty Re: Fasfer- Do not read if you cant handle strong language.

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Okays, just post her bio here !
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Name: Maia
Personality: Maia is independent and at times head strong, but she would love to find someone to spend the rest of her days with. she would rather love than fight but she doesn't take crap from no stud or mare for the matter. her caring heart tends to blind her from the wisdom of her brain sometimes.she is very patient and kind, but like anyone push a few wrong buttons and you will wish you hadn't pushed those buttons.
Fasfer- Do not read if you cant handle strong language.  00-sire
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Sounds good ! Ill be looking forward to your post. Can you find it or should i post the link ?
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:51 pm

can you post the link
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:34 am

Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:09 pm

lol okay
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum