Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Angel's Cry

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Fallen Angel's Cry - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen Angel's Cry

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:29 am

(Messages?)

"Alright." I said, I quickly turned away from her so she didn't see the evidence of me wanting her. I put a glamor on my wings so it looked like I didn't have them. The hamburgers were done and I put one in front of her and such. I took out a beer and popped the top before taking a pull of it. I started to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Karina

I just caught the desire in his eyes before he turned away and I frowned, wondering if I had imagined it. Then I saw his wings disappear and my mouth dropped open. "We can do that?!" I exclaimed, unable to hold it back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 pm

"Well I was taught how to do that.." I said nodding as I turned back around to face her and adjusted my pants,"How is it?" I asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Karina

I took a bite of my burger and chewed and swallowed before I answered. "It's very good. Thank you for cooking it for me." I replied, giving him a shy smile, it finally dawning on me that I was in his house with him...alone.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:22 pm

"Follow me, I'll show you your room." I said nodding as I headed down the hall,"That's the bathroom and this is your room. Mine is right across from yours in case you need anything. And help yourself if you get hungry during the night or get thirsty." I said nodding as I waited for her to check it out

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Karina

I nodded and walked into the room and looked around. Then I turned around and smiled at him. "I love it." I told him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 pm

"Your welcome." I said going into my own room and laying down. I put my arm over my eyes and I gave a big sigh before finally falling asleep after an hour and a half late. I moved onto my stomach and I began to sweat as i was having a bad dream. I was dreaming how my own mother beat me constantly because I was perfect or human. Tears were going down my face

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Karina

I had settled down to sleep when I felt his distress. I climbed out of bed and snuck quietly into his room and saw him on his belly in a sweat. I walked over to him and gently rubbed his back. "Wake up. You're just having a bad dream." I said in my smooth, melodic voice, hoping to calm and comfort him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:00 pm

I reacted and got her on her back and her hands over her head. When I realized it was her I got up and ran my hands through my hair,"Sorry, it's a habit when people do that." i said hoping I didn't make her scared of me over that. I put my hand on her arm,"Really I hoped I didn't hurt you." I said worried

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Karina

I laid there motionless, my hands still over my head, my eyes blinking rapidly. Then I sat up and looked at him. Then I smiled at him. "You should probably learn to control that." I replied, running a hand through my mussed up hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:19 pm

"I'm sorry. It's a defense magnetism." I said and noticed I had scratched her. I walked towards her and ran my thumb by her bottom lip and leaned forward to kissed her as I stroked her cheek, taking a leap of faith that she didn't hit me or push me away.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Karina

I was slightly shocked when he kissed me but after a moment my eyes closed and I kissed him back, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm

I had my hands on her hips and smiled as I took it slow with her. I soon let my hands slip lower and cupped her ass in my hands and lifted her up so her legs would be around my hips as I gently put her on the bed and under me. I started to undo my pants and put on protection as I kissed her neck, giving her the option to push me away if she didn't want this

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Karina

I watched him for a moment, trying to decide if I wanted this or not. Making my descion, I moaned slightly and arched against him when he kissed my neck. Then I gently pulled his head back over to me and kissed him again, more passionately this time.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 am

I groaned as I put my hand between her legs and feel her wetness. "Your sure you want this?" I asked as I grinded myself against her pussy showing her how she effects me sexually. I soon got her and myself naked and pushed inside her slowly as I didn't want to hurt her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Karina

I nodded at his comment, moaning when he put his hand between my legs. After he took my shirt off I spread my wings out, letting them flutter with pleasure when I felt him enter me. I moaned deeply and and arched against him, gripping his shoulders with my hands.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:06 pm

"Don't hesitate to tell me if I'm hurting you." I said nodding as I stroked her face. I was falling for this girl, but I had to push her away, I was scared to love after my girlfriend broke my heart and cheated on me with my brother. I kissed her neck and grunted as I pushed more inside her and kissed her perky breasts hoping I was pleasuring her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Karina

"Alright." I managed to gasp out before another moan escaped my lips when he pushed further into me. I arched more firmly against him when he kissed my breasts, tangling my hands into his hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:33 pm

I smiled. I pushed and pushed inside her, needing to get as deep as I could inside her. I grunted as I gripped her hips in my hands and shoved a few more times inside her before my dick got big and I gushed my seed inside her but in a condom. I was panting as I kissed her nose and rolled off of her and onto my back as I looked up at the ceiling being careful of her wings so I didn't harm them. I laid a hand on my chest and traced a scar with my finger tips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:52 pm

Karina

A pleasured cry escaped my lips when I felt him release, my own climax hitting me. After he rolled off of me I stayed still for a moment, trying to catch my breath. After my breathing had slowed I sat up and folded my wings neatly against my back. I looked down at him and smiled before I snuggled up beside him, my head resting on his shoulder and my hand resting on his hand that he had on his chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:56 pm

I put an arm around her and smiled. "How was that for you?" i asked smiling as I soon fell asleep. I was glad I was deep breathing instead of snoring. I brought her closer to me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:17 pm

Karina

"It was wonderful." I replied, smiling up at him. I soon drifted off to sleep, smiling slightly as I felt him pull me closer to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:19 pm

I woke up early in the morning and watched her sleep. I could live like this forever with this girl curled up into me. I kissed her forehead and stroked her arm careful not to wake her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Karina

I stirred a little when I felt him kiss my forehead and stroke my arm, but I soon settled back against him, sleeping soundly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:49 pm

I smiled. I stayed in bed until I couldn't stay in bed any more since I had to go take a shower. I slowly and quietly got her off of my chest and I headed to take my shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next