Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love He Feels. [T - R] [Tayssi]

2 posters

Go down

The Love He Feels. [T - R] [Tayssi] Empty The Love He Feels. [T - R] [Tayssi]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:22 am

The Love He Feels. [T - R] [Tayssi] News_101212174246_1_large
вrαєkσn

A large golden brown brute stood, his canines showing in a toothy grin as he stared at the uplands, golden yellow eyes filled with true passion for the wind that blew through his thick pelt and made his spine tingle with excitement and freedom. "What a day!" Braekon barked, turning around to race home with that spine tingling feeling, and the heart warming presence of his pack. One paw in front of the other, he padded home on large paws that crunched the Autumn leaves under him. Braekon loved Autumn and Spring of all seasons, and wouldn't deny the fact that he loved jumping in leaf piles now and then. His heart raised as an eagle swooped over his head, touching his head with it's mighty talons. Braekon raced after it and smiled with a carefree smile, feeling like the wind itself. But the eagle had swooped down the land already, causing Braekon's tail to droop down. "Oh well. I'm on scouting duty anyway." He grumbled to himself, continuing on with his job. Yup, this teenaged wolf was a Scout. But he was respected in his pack by most because of how many times he had warned the pack of danger. Braekon sniffed at the ground for anything to eat or any herbs he could bring back for Lilly, the Medicine Wolf. And quite a pretty little thing she was, too. Instead, he caught the fresh scent of a fae. Not just any fae though. Out of curiosity and out of the thought of his pack, Braekon padded after the scent. He would protect his pack to the death.

Braekon continued to follow the female's scent, knowing how fresh it became as he travelled further into the middle of his territory. Then he saw her. A light beige and white with icy pools of water for eyes. He growled with his ears laced back, and eyes narrowed into a threat. Braekon dared to step forward, his muscles tensing underneath his body, and his tail rising into a dominant curl. But then he stopped to look her over, seeing she was wounded. The fae looked so scared and innocent. She was injured, and looked like she was starving. "Are you alright? You look awfully hungry." Braekon exclaimed, taking a small step forward to nudge her cheek softly. Her fur had a soft touch, and her scent wafted into his nose. She was half husky! Braekon tried not to look shocked, or harmed by that revealed secret. "My pack can do something about those wounds. We can see to them if you wish," He told her, turning around to look in the direction of camp. "By the way. My name is Braekon." He added, rotating his head to wink at her and flash a little smile.

(Hope that was okay.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Love He Feels. [T - R] [Tayssi] Empty Re: The Love He Feels. [T - R] [Tayssi]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Love He Feels. [T - R] [Tayssi] Empty Re: The Love He Feels. [T - R] [Tayssi]

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:26 pm

(Sorry it's been really really hot lately and I've just had no energy to do anything... Like today it's crazy hot but i'll do my best hahah)

The Love He Feels. [T - R] [Tayssi] 6691350031_296058d701_z

Yelling sounded behind her and her white and beige ears flipped back and forth as she listened all around her and her paws carried her quickly through the forest. At one point her paw struck a sharp rock and she gave a sharp hiss of surprise, limping as she ran as she tried to get rid of the tiny pesky rock. She finally got rid of it and then she heard the voices. The 2 brutes were only a few metres behind her. Glancing back, she could see them trying to dodge to trees and bushes and keep up with her. She growled at the sight of them. One was grey and black and the other was brown and black, both almost twice her size. She may have had the ability to fight off one of them.. But not both. She had to suck up her pride and run. Which she hated doing. but she didn't want to potentially lose her life. Her ears loosened slightly from her skull so she could listen behind her, listening past the whistling wind and the crunch of leaves. The had caught up and weren't too far behind her. Huffing slightly, Blaze pushed forward and saw a downward hill coming up. Maybe she could lose them then. They weren't looking ahead, after all. She got close and suddenly a set of jaws clamped on her right hind leg. She yelped in surprise, falling over before she tumbled down the hill, the force of her fall forcing the brute to let her go.

She slid to a stop at the bottom of the hill and she glanced at her now bloody hind leg. Pushing herself to her paws, she watched as the brutes carefully came down the hill. She turned and took off, now with a limp she couldn't shake. Every step and her leg screamed in protest. She only last about 3 minutes before the brutes caught her and dragged her to the ground. She kicked at them and snapped with her teeth, but they continued their assault. She didn't even know what she had done to offend them, she hadn't spoken to them, hadn't touched them, barely even looked at them and they came after her when they saw she carried two hares.. She had given them to them but they still chased her. Her ears pinned back and she managed to bite one's ear as he clamped his teeth on her flank, tearing the tip off. He howled in agony and she took their distraction and bolted. She was slow and in pain but she went fast as she could, covering as much of her tracks as possible. She found a river and stepped in, following it downstream for a minute or so before she vanished into the trees again and hid. She calmed her breathing and stayed as still as possible.

She watched as they passed her and she stayed where she was for a while, her back right leg and flank cramping at not moving. She huffed and stood, but her weakened leg wouldn't support her weight so she tumbled to the ground again with a gasp. She laid there, trying to clean the wound as much as possible as a brute came into sight. She tensed, but noticed it wasn't any of the two who had been chasing her. After giving the two brutes her food, that meant she hadn't eaten in a week and a half. She certainly was hungry. She stared at the brute, her eyes wide. He didn't seem like he'd hurt her, but if he did, she wouldn't be able to get away this time. Which made her heart race with fear. She tensed as he stepped forward, nudging her cheek and her ears flicked back momentarily before she figured out he meant no harm.. His reaction to figuring out what she was stung slightly, but she was used to it by now so she shook it off, listening as he offered to take her to his pack to tend to her wounds. When he looked back at her, he introduced himself and winked and she blinked in surprise. No one had done that before. "Um, my name is Blaze.." she said and then stood, trying to walk forward, but her leg still wouldn't support her. "Um, I can't really walk..." she said apologetically with a soft whine.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Breakon let a bright smile form, and he turned around to look at Blaze with his yellow eyes. "No trouble at all. Lean on me, and I'll take you to the pack. My father is the Alpha there." Breakon replied, moving back so she could lean on him, his ears twitching. There was something about this fae that made Braekons spine tingle, he just didn't know what.

(Are you going to reply to our Durnal x Nai topic in Lupine Falls, I think it was.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:13 am

Blaze's head rose slightly and she looked at Braekon in surprise at it honest, broad smile. His yellow eyes were gorgeous, too. Her eyes were completely different. They were an icy blue which most wolves hated.. His words, however, surprised her even more.. If she wasn't able to support herself, she would definitely have said no.. But she wasn't foolish, she knew she needed the help. She watched him as he moved to her right side and she leaned against him and she watched the male for a short while, her heart racing. She couldn't tell if it was from adrenaline or something else, however. But she pushed it aside and started walking, letting Braekon lead her to where ever it was his pack was. Her tail flicked lightly and though she was cautious and unsure about this brute, she had a feeling she could possibly trust him... One day, anyway. "Thank you for your help," she said quietly, glancing away... "How far is your pack?" she asked, looking back at him.

(link?)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:28 am

Breakon lead her to the camp, where many wolves were. Breakon greeted his pack, and bared his teeth when a few growled at Blaze. He took her to the medicine den where Lilly was, sorting herbs. A colossal black brute emerged from his den, emerald green eyes shining as he padded toward his son. "Afternoon Braekon. Who is this young fae you bring?" Durnal asked, muscles hardened under his thick black fur. "This is Bkaze. I found her injured by the creek, and she's hungry." Braekon answered. "She is welcome to stay. Just don't be doing this constantly Braekon." Durnal said before padding off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:29 am

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Blaze looked at the wolves in the pack, flinching as some of the larger brutes growled at her, but merely glaring at any fae who growled at her. At the moment she'd be no challenge for a brute, but a fae, she would take on any day. They came to what must be the medicine den and she looked around, noticing the fae who sorted herbs. A moment later, a huge black brute appeared and walked towards them and she took a hesitant step back, almost stumbling at the sudden weight put on her injured leg. She watched him as he spoke to Braekon, her eyes widening as she heard the large brute call him his son. Her ears flicked back and forth nervously as she watched the black wolf as Braekon spoke to him, explaining who she was and what had happened. The black wolf left the den and she sighed in relief. "Well... He's intimidating..." she muttered before she glanced back at Braekon with a sheepish grin, then looked over at Lilly.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 am

Braekon had nearly zoned out when Blaze spoke, but sighed softly. "His size and strength makes him look very intimidating, and being a Master Assassin makes him that much more. But my father has no intentions on hurting a fae." Braekon told her, but before he could say anything else, a thundering snarl broke out behind them. An enormous brown and white fae, shimmered with a little black snarled, her striking blue eyes hardened as her teeth collided viciously. "Who the hell is that?" She boomed, strong voice echoing. Braekon looked at his younger sister, Layla,but stood the same size as her when he stood. He growled and went to tackle her, but in an instant, Layla had him pinned. She got off Braekon, but held her intimidating look, powerful muscles tensed. The feathers pierced in her ear waved. Durnal had padded over, and sent Layla to go mind her own business, then shot Blaze an apologetic look. "That's my younger sister, Layla. I'm older than her by 10 months, and she stands just as tall as me." Braekon growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Bump
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down