Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi)

Go down

Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) Empty Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Lol the name is a bit gruesome n' dramatic sounding. XD

Name: Noah Crin
Species: Werewolf
Pack: He's part of a unnamed clan of fit rouge males ranging from 14-30 years old.
His leader: Alex Crin, aka his protective older brother.
Clan Tattoo: Wolf Pawprint
Human Reference: Francisco Lachowski, a model, but with dark green eyes and his clan tattoo on right pec.
Wolf:
Make your own: http://www.dolldivine.com/animal-makers.php
Right side= Right image Left=Left
Photo mistakes: Right side: His face is more like the left side photo, hind leg also has a similar marking to the front, and his torn ear is the wrong brown. Left side: The line marking are also on this cheek but of the darker brown.
Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) Untitled_by_7wild7at7heart7-d6xyjf9
Personality: Curious, brave, naive, and bull headed are words that come to Alex's mind when describing his baby brother. Noah is very free willed and loves to break rules just for the adventure.
History: Grew up with in his family's clan then left at 15 to join his older brother's bachelor group. He's been with him for 3 whole years now. He got his bite mark scar from a fight with another pack mate.

Though not as big of a deal in the topic his brother is 21, looks like Jon Kortajarena, and his wolf Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) Untitled_by_7wild7at7heart7-d6xyrwj. His wolf eyes are the same color as human, not lighter.

Back to top Go down

Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) Empty Re: Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi)

Post by Tayssi Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Name: Winter Stryker
Pack: Fayde Pack - a large pack, and a pack of nobility amongst the werewolf society
Pack leaders: Her mother, Nova Stryker and her father, Aiden Stryker
Clan Tattoo - Wolf head with full moon in its jaws. (Generally on them in human form.. Winter's is on the side of her hip on the right side)
Human reference: Maren Kathleen
Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) Monday__20March_207th_202011_original
Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) Ms14
Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) 30451_447143180984_303106100984_6258832_7131311_n_original
Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) ZrSCq
Wolf:
Left side:
Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) Winter10

Right side:
Meet me at the middle of the battle field and kiss me slowly while we die (Tayssi) Winter11
Personality: Curious, fun loving, always getting into trouble is how Aiden would describe Winter. she's just the type of person who's always looking for adventure and possibly trouble. But she's someone who is just impossibly to hate. She generally always positive and she a rather open, honest person.
History: Winter was born and raised the be the pack alpha, whether she takes a mate or not. She was trained from 4 years old, so she's no pushover when it comes to fighting. However, because of her bloodlines, she wasn't allowed to go to a regular school, so she has always been home schooled and the only friends she ever had were other kids her age from the pack who just wanted to become liked before she became alpha. Many males approached her once she turned 15, hoping to bond with her in hopes of becoming alpha female, but it never happened.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down