Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mustangs released in colorado to start a new herd

2 posters

Go down

mustangs released in colorado to start a new herd Empty mustangs released in colorado to start a new herd

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 pm

I have had this idea for a few years now in real life, but why don't I play out my fanasy on here? a few rescued wild mustangs that were rounded up from montana, are bought and released into the wild rocky mountains of colorado.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

mustangs released in colorado to start a new herd Empty Re: mustangs released in colorado to start a new herd

Post by Wolfy Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Ooooooh this sounds fun. Could I join?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

mustangs released in colorado to start a new herd Empty Re: mustangs released in colorado to start a new herd

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:50 pm

yes of course! How about we start off with just our mare and stallion, and when more people want to join, they can be more, so there is genetic diversity and stuff. so do you want to be the mare of the stallion?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:42 pm

It doesn't really matter me. I'll play either gender, so I'll leave it up to you.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 pm

I'd like to join as a mare, please?

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:14 pm

sure thing everyone. How about I am a stallion? Sorry ive been busy. I'll try to get up the topic sometime.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down