Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:59 am

Lilly suddenly felt bad. "Forget I asked." She whispered, watching as Layla went to hang out with a few of her delinquent friends.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:51 am

With the sudden numbness ignored by the darkness within, he pushed himself to his fours. Head held high, he pads out into the morning light, snow welcoming him with speckles of their soft and cold flakes.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:39 pm

The enormous muscular frame on Durnal trudged outside, his black fur bristling and emerald eyes burning as he watched two males start fighting. Durnal stepped in and towered over them both, a deep growl erupting from his throat. "Stop, both of you! If you don't start spending your time helping, you'll have Layla to speak with!" He warned. "Both of you go join the dawn patrol." Durnal ordered. The two males dipped their heads and slunk back respectfully. Lilly just watched, then her eyes softened. She limped over to Durnal and nuzzled his shoulder. "Don't be too hard on them. They are still young warriors." Durnal nodded in agreement. They were young and naive. Still had lots to learn.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Zuko watched the two males fight, his eyes golden with wisdom and a life of cruel wilderness finding many faults within them. As Durnal stepped out, his fur bristled on end and lips drew back to reveal his thick canines glued in place by his black gums. No wonder this pack was so unbalanced, the pups having such a leader like him. His head lowered, inhaling the scents all around him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Durnal sighed and watched the young brutes. He turned to Blaze and helped him organize a hunting patrol. "I will go with you. Layla, you take charge while we're gone." Durnal ordered, as Layla padded back into camp. Layla dipped her head, "Yes Durnal." She replied, watching Durnal disappear. Layla nodded her head in greeting to a few warriors as she inspected camp. Lilly sighed and padded out of camp and into the forest, her heat scent following close behind her.

(You can have Zuko force Lilly if you want him to. At any time in this topic is fine.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3