Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:34 pm

Jafar snorted, the black stallion lifted his beautiful dished head high as he stalked through the tall tan grasses. No cloud was in the clear blue sky as he made his way through the thick meadow. The gigantic black beast stood sixteen hands high, a tall Arabian. His big, black expressive eyes scanned the area for any beautiful mare that would be close in his sights. Jafar was very intelligent though. He knew that a strong lead stallion leaded most of the females and knew that he would have to be extremely careful and cautious when it came to pursuing mares of other herds. The bachelor had stolen and taken many virginites but had never fathered a foal.
Perhaps, it was best because he doubted that he would even want one, but now the stallion was thinking of producing heirs and starting a herd of his own. Maybe that was what he needed indeed: A herd of his own. He was five, and still young, but soon he will be six and who knows how long he would be able to keep this up? He enjoyed tracking and finding females but perhaps it was time to start having children as well.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:46 pm

I trotted to a clearing and shook once more and laid down to roll in the dirt and soon got up and shook off my coat and started to graze and walk at the same time to find a place to stay the night and away from predators that were out searching for foals to kill and eat. I was in heat and stayed away from males that might think they could mate me without courting me properly. I drank from the stream and whinnied to see if there was horses around

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Jafar was buried deep into his thoughts before he was snapped out of them after he heard the whinny. The stallion nickered softly, curiosity creeping into his eyes as he turned to walk towards he sound of the whinny. Who would be out here by their self on a night like this? Jafar came to a halt when he noticed that it was a beautiful mare, and his ears perked forward, as he moved closer. "Hello," he cooed, bowing his head as he came closer for a closer look.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:03 pm

I jumped and walked backwards away from him, "Leave me alone." I said pinning my ears back and swishing my tail back and forth in aggression as I lowered my head ready to bite him. I soon turned and ran off away from him, he was a stallion and I was a mare in heat and that wasn't good. I jumped over a stream and kept running, dust and dirt coming up as my hooves pounded forward. I was freaked out and I was getting out of dodge right now before he forced himself on me and I refused to be with a stallion like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:16 pm

The stallion rolled his massive shoulders as he watched the mare take off. "I was just gonna say hi-" he began before he saw the beautiful mare running away from him; not only that, but the sweet smell of her in heat drafted into his nose. " Right off the back he noticed her spunk and he chuckled, admiring the feisty character inside the mare. This one was going to be an interesting one indeed. He snorted and ran after her, digging his hooves into the ground as he sailed after her, easily keeping up due to his Arabian heritage.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:19 pm

I saw him and turned on a dime, sending things into the air and running away. I was getting tired so I stopped and looked around for some place to hide but knew with me being in heat it was going to be like impossible. I panted and turned towards him but didn't move. I was going to stand up to him and hopefully send him on his merry way with some bruises and cuts. I snorted and clamped my tail down on my rump and started to calm my rappid breathing and waited for him to turn back. I pawed the ground, I could be very aggrssive when I wanted to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:21 pm

"What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" Jafar flickered his ears forward, as he noted her strong little body and wide back, suitable enough-that is if could make her. "My name is Jafar."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:28 pm

I snorted, "I don't talk to scum like you." I said lifting my chin like I was better than him and in some ways I was because he forced mares and probably fillies to have his offspring. I backed up since no mare should turn her back on a stallion because he could easily mount me and force me. "Just leave me alone." I said with some desperation in my voice that I couldn't hide as I watched him nervously as I felt myself touch something and that scared me so I moved away and unfortunatly gave him a clear shot at mounting me.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:35 pm

"Why are you judging and not even knowing me?" He asked, tilting his head at her almost in a pouty manner. "I'm not gonna hurt you unless you give me a reason to," he said in a gentle nicker as he approached closer, flicking his ears forward. Soon as she turned, he leapt for his opportunity and jumped, his front legs squeezing around her stomach and constricting her from moving away while his teeth grabbed her mane and clamped down to hold her head up. His cock was getting hard but haven't even slid out of its sheath yet.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:41 pm

I whinnied in pain when I felt his teeth pull my mane and I tried to side step from him but luckily his tool hadn't entered me yet and I got my rump away from him and I knew it was going to hurt but it was worth it so I tore some of my mane out and panted. "I judge because stallions are all the same, force and have offspring, that's their goal and it's yours as well." I said as I knew I couldn't out run him, I wasn't fast enough, clever yes but he'd always out run me. I stood my ground and didn't move as I watched him, my neck was bleeding and so was my sides since his hooves were a little sharp.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:44 pm

Jafar licked the blood from his muzzle and smiled. "I've raped plenty of mares but I never let them get pregnant," he said with his eyebrow arched. "I just wanted to fuck but now it's different; I want a child and I want you to have it. I'm not gonna leave you, I need to start your my herd and you fit the bill," he added as he walked towards her again. "I applaud you for fighting though, but that only captives me more."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:52 pm

I watched him, he was making me more nervous. I wouldn't submit to him or any male. "Leave me alone, I refuse to have your foal." I said pinning my ears to my neck and pawed the ground and when he got to close to me I lost it and charged at him. I was built like a tank and I had a lot of muscle and strength behind me. I bit his back legs and kicked him in the side before see a dense forest that would be hard for him to mount me in. I took off towards that part of the forest. I felt the blood going down my sides and neck as I was getting so close to getting into the forest and disappearing

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 pm

He snorted and ran after her, his black pelt helping him bend into the shadows as he followed after the mare. She had kicked and bit him and the adrenaline was making him snort with anger. Now she had made it personal as he sailed over a log before seeing her just ahead. He turned and ran along an opposite trail and as he planned his way to catch her as his trail ascended just above hers. The stallion leaped, and with pin point acruacy he crashed into the mare, before tumbling down himself and landing back on his feet as he leapt toward her once more.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:02 pm

I went head over heels and ended up on my back and I laid on my side. I panted as I tried to get my breathing under control. I looked up at him and unsteadily got to my feet and lowered my head, I knew I couldn't get away from him so I submitted to him. I lifted my tail and let out my intense heat scent and waited for his instincts to kick in and hurry to mount me before more stallions came in to try and challenge him for me. I was bleeding in numerous places and my front leg hurt so I planted it on the ground because he'd be heavy.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Jafar growled, watching her submit pissing him off some. "You think it's that easy now?" He cried harshly as he nipped her flank harshly and pushed her over with his nose. "I would have been easy and gentler but you clearly ruined that," he snorted as he mounted again, his front legs wrapped tightly around her barrel and constricting her as his cock bumped purposely against her folds so she could feel that he was twice the size of a regular horse. "I hope you can take this...because when I'm done...you'll either be dead, or can't walk," he snorted before rearing back and smashing into the mare roughly. He felt something pop as his large cock stretched out father than any mare has ever been stretched before in existence. He pressed his back legs tight against hers, looking down to see blood trickle down her legs. "Aww....someone was a virgin I see."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:20 pm

I grinted my teeth and took him. I ignored the pain as tears went down my face and saw the drops hit the dirt ground as I felt the pounding in the wounds he had given me. I dug my hooves into the ground so I wouldn't fall over again, he was so heavy and rough with me. He had broken me, my spirit. Now I was just submissive as I pushed back into him so he'd hurry and release his seed and get it over with. I looked up when I heard hooves coming and saw at least two other stallions coming this way and my muscles bunched in nervousness as I looked back at the stallion on me. I whinnied in pain when he went to deep.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:28 pm

The other two stallions smirked and looked over the occasion. "Well isn't this nice?" They grinned. One was a large draft horse with a paint design and blue eyes while the other was a blood bay.

Jafar smirked, pulling out of the mare but still kept his weight on her. "You boys came to join the fun?" He asked, arching his eyebrow. "She's tight and has a lot of energy...if you want to fuck her....you'll have to wait until I'm done," he threatened, baring his teeth at them.

The other two stallions nodded as they waited before moved closer. "We just want some part of the action...but we can wait."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:37 pm

My eyes flew to him, "I thought you wanted a herd, yet you want to share me with them?" I asked as anger flared inside me and I bared my teeth and kicked at his back legs and got out from under him. I pinned my ears to my head and shook my head, "I feel bad for you, for how you are. It's very sad." I said as tears went down my face as I limped slightly blood dripped down between my legs as I hurt so bad that my legs buckled and my legs fell from under me and I hit the ground hard and I made like a groaning noise and laid on my side before laying my head and neck down on the ground before closing my eyes to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:43 pm

"Aww....don't be so sad baby," Jafar chuckled as he followed after her before laying down beside her. "I wouldn't share you with them. It was just teasing, I know those brutes anyway."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:50 pm

I flared my nostrils and blood soaked my tail and my flanks. After a little while I forced myself and got up and headed for the creek to get a drink and I was limping the whole way there and had to stop several times because of the pain of my injuries he's caused me. I knew he'd follow me so I looked behind me, "I hate you." I said as I saw some wolves but I snorted, I guess I'd be wolf food today because I couldn't run no matter how many times he'd try to get me to run. This was all his doing

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Jafar followed beside her and flicked an ear at the wolves. "You might hate me but either way we have to stick together. We are...mates now..and besides, I didn't cum inside you so we still have much to do to work on our herd."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:11 pm

I laughed loudly, "This isn't my herd, this is not what I want. This is what you want not me, you are rude, selfish, violent, and so many other things. I think you have some confusion in there as well. You don't treat mares that will carry your foals so roughly but clearly you just don't care because your just to selfish to think about how others feel." I said hitching up my left hip that was bleeding. I got to the creek and drank before laying down in the water and sighed in bliss with how the water felt so good moving in and over my wounds, it felt good the most when it hit my folds that were swollen, bruised, and bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:52 am

Jafar perked his ears at her and moved closer to often some nice treatment to her abused folds. He licked softly, careful as he took his time and liked over the swollen areas with care. "Well...you are now part of my herd now....and will soon be expecting my foal. I am rude, selfish and violent but that now that seems to be the only way to ensure survival," he added as he stopped licking her folds to get a drink of water before perking his ears forward. "Think what you want of me mare, it makes no difference but I guarantee that no matter how cruel I am that you'll be safer with me."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:08 am

When he started to lick my folds I rounded on him and bit him hard in the shoulder with my ears pinned to my head and my muscles tense. "Don't touch me." I said getting up out of the water and out of the creek. I stood on the grass and lowered my head and shut my eyes and fell asleep. I had a bad dream in the night but didn't make a peep but my body was soaked with sweat and my body tense, I was so deep in sleep that I actually fell forward and caught myself in time before falling on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Jafar watched her and held back a chuckle as he switched his weight to the other side of his body. This mare was so stubborn and he liked it; however, he hadn't managed to empty his seed into her. She broke away before he even could and it made him upset. His eyes glanced over to her rump and he sniffed to still catch her heat scent.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next