Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ? [ ᴄᴇɴᴀ ]

2 posters

Go down

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ? [ ᴄᴇɴᴀ ] Empty Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ? [ ᴄᴇɴᴀ ]

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 pm

[ Bᴇɴᴢᴇᴅʀɪɴᴇ ]

It was a seemingly normal day. It was muggy, with fog lightly touching the rocky ground. Benzedrine lurked around the cavern, shoulders and head in a downward position. He kept his nose centimeters away from the surface, smelling for anyone or anything nearby. He hadn't caught anything yet, probably due to the thick humidity outside. It didn't matter, he wasn't starving hungry or anything. Benzedrine was the kind of wolf that really didn't care about anything, and his flawed personality showed that. He stopped, sat back on his haunches, and gazed through the mornoing fog. He was glad no one was around. That's how he liked it all the time, alone. Benzedrine sat there for a good while, thinking about nothing in particular.

Usually, he would be hunting, or messing around with another wolf or pack, but today he simply did not have the patience. It was a perfect day to just chill, and that's exactly what Benzedrine had in plan. No one would bother him up here. He sighed, laying down on the cold ground. What a perfect day, he thought.

Little did he know that something huge was in store for him. Sooner or later, other wolves would reach him and it would spiral his life out of control. A certain fae would change his ways and llife. But that's a little while from now.

[ benzedrine is a drug, if you didn't know. i know it's not much to work with. i'm sorry. ]
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ? [ ᴄᴇɴᴀ ] Empty Re: Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ? [ ᴄᴇɴᴀ ]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:46 am

A snowy white tuft of fur pelted her way through the misty fog, her large paws carrying her up the rocky slope, silver eyes directed up at the sky as Lilly smiled happily. Lilly planted her nose to the ground, sniffing for new herbs to gather for the pack. "I must locate Juniper, Poppies, and the Speckled Mushroom." She woofed to herself, breaking out into a trot, continuing her journey up the massive hill, claws just barely skimming the Earth's floor. Lilly started to run, her beautiful white fur ruffled from the strong wind as she approached the very top of the slope.

Lilly stood proudly on top of the hill. But then, a strong scent hit her like a truck. A brute. 'Hmmm, a brute in Durnal's territory. Guess I'll go speak to him.' Lilly thought, trotting after the scent. Then, through the depths of the mist, a large brute lay. It was obviously strong, but Lilly would not go down without a fight if attacked. "Morning there, brute! It's quite cold up here, isn't it?" Lilly barked, wagging her tail softly, slowly approaching the big black and white brute, her silver eyes turning mysterious for a moment.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum