Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix Me in Forty-Five

Go down

Fix Me in Forty-Five Empty Fix Me in Forty-Five

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 pm

I know, I know. The title is weird. It's song lyrics. 45 is not a year, in means 45 minutes. Smile

And, yes. I am still using the lentghy, descriptive bios. They are just easier to use for me.

Fix Me in Forty-Five Jeyne10
Basics
Name: Jeyne Louise Smith (Jane Loo-ease Smith)
Goes by: Jeyne
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birthdate: June 1, 1996
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Traits
Personality: Jeyne is a feisty, sassy, and sarcastic girl. She has a comeback for everything you say to her. She almost never loses an argument about anything., Jeyne is extremely feminist. She is also "punk." Not scene, punk. She enjoys bands like Pierce the Veil, Fall Out Boy, Bring Me The Horizon, etc. Contrary to that, she is also a geek. Doctor Who and Supernatural are two of her favorite shows. She has read and watched all of the Harry Potter Series more than once. Jeyne is one to stand up for what she believes in, even if it means she is standing alone. Her troublesome and rocky past has shaped her into a hard-to-break girl. She doesn't let many people in, and bottles all of her emotions up until she explodes. She can be very rude, and if you are on her bad side, beware. But once Jeyne makes you her friend, you are a lucky person. Jeyne has many good morals and values, and prides herself in charity work. She currently works with a homeless shelter in her hometown of London, and hopes to start her own charity organization one day. Jeyne is also an very strong Christian. Jeyne has seen the bad in life, and is very insecure. She is broken. She has had a past of self harm and depression, but grew out of it. Jeyne still has scars to remember it by.
History: Jeyne grew up in London, England with her parents and older sister the majority of her life. She lived in a little townhouse next to a very small private school with very nice and cute little neighbors. Jeyne was raised to be a lady, and was taught common sense as well as manners. Jeyne did well in school, and made straight A's. Jeyne 's father was very close to her during childhood, but it all changed when her parents decided to divorce. Turns out, Jeyne's father had an affair on her mother, and it tore Jeyne apart. She built up a wall and never could trust many people again. Jeyne then was bullied in high school and began to be depressed. No one ever noticed the cuts on her arm. Now that she has started college, Jeyne has stopped cutting, and has begun her life anew. Jeyne is in a tight relationship with her sister, Hannah. and her mother. She currently lives in a small, shabby apartment while she goes to music school in London.
Family
Father: Ronald Smith
Mother: Rebecca Smith
Sister: Hannah Abbott (Married to Jonathan Abbott)
Significant other: None
Kid(s): None
Relationship Status: Single
Other
Piercings: Nose piercing in right nostril. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd lobe piercing in both ears. Cartilage piercing in right ear. Tragus piercing in left ear. Belly button piercing. Tongue piercing.
Tattoos: "Am I more than you bargained for yet?" in cursive on the back of right shoulder. "Just breathe" in white ink, cursive, or left rib cage in honor of late friend who died of cystic fibrosis. White in small cross behind right ear. Small heart underneath right pinky toe. Japanese word for "joy" on left fore warm, right under the crease under your elbow.Pause-play symbol on thumb.
Car: '65 Tiffany Blue antique Ford Mustang
Theme song: Thriller; Fall Out Boy

Plot
I dunno exactly. She's a trouble college student. I need a boy to come into her life. *wink, wink.* :3

Thanks!

[picture: google search, no definite source]
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum