Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RainClan! (Anyone may join!)

Go down

Warrior Cats RainClan! (Anyone may join!) Empty Warrior Cats RainClan! (Anyone may join!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:17 am

Warrior Cats RainClan! (Anyone may join!) 257481447_f78f9545e7
(Just pretend his eyes are a dark aqua blue.)

A large black and white kit pounced around the nursery with his brother and sister, meowing with happiness. "One more moon, and these young kits will become Apprentices." A massive golden tabby meowed, his blue eyes glittering with pride in his kits. "Yes. No doubt they will make great Warriors, Leopardstar." Leopardstar's mate, Nightfur, meowed, her green eyes meeting his steadily. A warning meow of terror broke out in the camp, and within seconds, the camp flooded with ShadowClan Warriors attacking RiverClan camp. Ravenkit meowed with fear, now in the corner of the den in front of his brother and sister. And then, the most terrible sight flooded his eyes. Just as Tigerstar had died, Leopardstar was sliced open, falling to his death, even though he was only on his 2nd life. Then Ravenkit was knocked out. When he came to his consciousness, Ravenkit let tears run down his cheeks as he saw his father ripped apart. His siblings were gone, and so was Ravenkit's mother. The kit spent a few minutes with his father, crying softly. Then Ravenkit ran. He ran out of camp and across stepping stones, and into the forest.

Three quarters of a moon later, Ravenkit saw a large black paw step in front of him, causing him to look up, only to meet the amber eyes of Crowstar, Leader of RainClan. "Come, young Ravenkit." The Leader meowed softly, leading him to camp. Memories flooded through Ravenkit's mind, smiling at all of the cats around him. Then a kit his age. A dusty tabby with silver eyes. "Hi!" He meowed. Ravenkit smiled at the slightly smaller kit. "Hi! I'm Ravenkit." He greeted softly. "I'm Cougarkit." The other kit meowed.

As the moons passed, Ravenkit became Ravenpaw, and Cougarkit became Cougarpaw. The two toms became the best of friends instantly, and nothing pulled them apart. They padded into camp with fresh-kill caught in their jaws, and they dropped it on the fresh-kill pile. Ravenpaw became Crowstar's Apprentice, and Cougarpaw became Needlepelt's Apprentice. "Hey, you two losers." A tourtiseshell Apprentice meowed to them, snickering softly. Her name was Leafpaw, and she had also made friends with the two toms.

More moons passed, and the Apprentices grew. After a battle with WindClan, Crowstar meowed for attention. "I look down on three Apprentices, whom have shown they are willing to become Warriors." Crowstar meowed, with Ravenpaw, Cougarpaw, and Leafpaw sitting in front of High Rock. "Cougarpaw. Do you swear to protect the clan, even at the cost of your life?" He asked. "I do!" He meowed excitedly. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your Warrior name. From this moment on, you will be known as Cougartail, for your courage and loyalty." Crowstar meowed. Then he moved onto Leafpaw. "I do." She meowed. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your Warrior name. You will be known as Leafstorm, for your strength and determination." Crowstar meowed softly. Then he moved onto Ravenpaw. "I do." Ravenpaw meowed. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your Warrior name. From this moment on, you will be known as Ravenclaw, for your strength and bravery." Everyone meowed their new names.

"It is time I appoint a new Deputy. I hope that Maplefur will accept my choice." Crowstar announced to the Clan. It has been 9 moons since Ravenclaw had become a Warrior, alongside Cougartail and Leafstorm. "The new Deputy shall be Ravenclaw." He meowed. Several eyes made their way onto Ravenclaw, including his Apprentice, Treepaw. Ravenclaw pounced up onto High Rock beside Crowstar, now standing taller than the tom. "This is quite an honor. I will do everything I can to serve this Clan." Ravenclaw announced, lifting his chin in the air proudly. Leaping down, he met Cougartail. "Congratulations Ravenclaw." Cougartail meowed.

A couple moons passed, and tears filled Ravenclaw's eyes as he looked at Cougartail. "I'm going to miss you." Cougartail whispered. "I'll miss you too, my friend." Ravenclaw replied, touching his nose to Cougartail's before watching him disappear with WindClan.

About 7 moons later, Ravenclaw watched his Leader die, his eyes filled with sorrow. "Goodbye, Ravenclaw. You will make a great Leader." Crowstar rasped, his eyes slowly closing, and his last life slipping away. Ravenclaw looked over at Leafstorm, whom sat at his side.

Not long after, Ravenclaw became Ravenstar, his blue eyes glittering proudly. "Welcome, Ravenstar." A gray tom with amber eyes meowed, known at Mountainclaw. "I must appoint a Deputy." Ravenstar meowed. And it turned out that Ravenstar made a white tom, Thistlepelt his Deputy. Ravenstar's massive body stood proudly on High Rock with Thistlepelt at his side.

(Anyone may join this! This is the longest post I've made in quite some time. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down