Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

α вєαυтιƒυℓ ℓιє Share

Go down

α вєαυтιƒυℓ ℓιє Share Empty α вєαυтιƒυℓ ℓιє Share

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:47 am

α вєαυтιƒυℓ ℓιє Share White-wolf-big%255B1%255D
"му ωнσℓє ℓιƒє ωαѕ α вєαυтιƒυℓ ℓιє."

The massive silver brute stalked through the muddy grass, ignoring the cold rain that spattered onto his thick pelt, seeping through and piercing his skin, the brute's blue eyes straight ahead of him, showing no interest in the world around him. Lakota's massive paws slunk into the mud, causing him to growl with irritation and move faster through the mud and rain, trying to get out of this open field. "Screw this pitiful weather." Lakota spat, breaking out into a trot as he made it into the brush of thick trees. He smirked with satisfaction. Not even this rain could make it's way through the thick trees. It now felt like a light drizzle to Lakota. Padding forward once again, the massive brute's eyes turned to look out into the trees, pinning his ears forward. 'Was something there?' Lakota thought, narrowing his eyes. Shaking his head, Lakota moved forward and out of the trees, only to see a ravine. Lakota continued to walk forward, as if there was a bridge going right across it. He halted to a stop just as his toes hung over the edge, little rocks and pebbles crumbling their way down to the depths of the ravine. Lakota swung his huge head to the side, staring out into nothingness. Pulling his head back, Lakota launched himself into the air, soaring over the ravine like he could fly, until finally, he landed on the other side. Lakota smirked and padded forward, looking over his shoulder to give the forest a goodbye, and stalked into a darkened den.

----

Lakota's dark blue eyes fluttered open sleepily, revealing the lighter blue flecks that sparkled in his beautiful orbs. He yawned and stretched out every stiff muscle he could find in his body, cracking his neck. "Oh, that felt good." Lakota mumbled under his breath, rising to his pads. The brute narrowed his eyes, lifting his snout into the air and inhaling a scent. It was a fae. Lakota padded out of his den and into the small oak trees, only to have the fae revealed by a small little stream. Her coat was white as snow, and her eyes were a light green that shimmered. "Hello there fae! So sorry if I am intruding." Lakota called, padding forward with a smile plastered onto his face. He stopped about six feet away from her and sat on his haunches, making sure he kept his distance incase she was hostile.

α вєαυтιƒυℓ ℓιє Share Tumblr_mf1qsnPHW11rxjrf6o1_500
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

α вєαυтιƒυℓ ℓιє Share Empty Re: α вєαυтιƒυℓ ℓιє Share

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin