Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] Empty A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:04 am

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] Gex-gray-wolf

Infinity sat outside of her den, her large front paws planted firmly into the Earth's floor below her. She was your typical 2 1/2 year old wolf, only she was way unpopular in her large pack of 20. Infinity watched all of the popular teenaged wolves play, and just hang out, blocking her out of their minds. Infinity was never a very happy fae, and had a fairly mysterious nature. Her eyes were a thick blue, with green and purple flecks going through them, catching any wolf's attention. Yet, Infinity was still very unpopular, and only had a few close friends. Infinity was also quite headstrong and aggressive, so that just makes her the 'weirdo', since the rest of the females are pretty, popular, and pretty. "You certainly look down." Infinity whirled her head around at the familiar voice of her best friend Regina, a silver wolf with stormy blue eyes. Infinity smiled at the sight of her BFF, giving a light chuckle. "I was just kind of lost in my thoughts." Infinity answered, her mysterious eyes meeting Regina's. "There'll be a time where they see what they're missing out on." Regina barked, her tail wagging slightly.

That night, Infinity had padded down to get a fresh drink of water from the South stream. Bending down, she wagged her tail slightly as she began to lap up the crystalizing water. Her heat scent slipped out a bit, wafting into the night air.

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] Tumblr_m6lmlhq01L1r1rqulo1_500

(Your brute can be a player, forcer, or nice brute. He can earn her trust first, then force her, but she'll be pissed for some time. Your brute MUST be her age, or at the oldest, 3 years.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] Empty Re: A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Sergeant chuckled as Range leapt at him. "Hey!" He barked playfully, dodging the "attack" and swiping heavy paw at his head. he caught his target as Range yowled. The locked into a play fight, Sergeant coming out victorious. "Think before lunging at me, little boy!" He joked, grinning. A certain fae caught his eye and he woofed cheerfully at her, before returning his attention onto one of his brothers.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Infinity huffed as she saw Sergeant wrestling with Range. They too, were popular in the pack, and they just disgusted her. "Woof to you too!" Infinity snarled, fur bristling with annoyance. Getting up and padding back to camp, she was stopped by the most popular in the pack. His name was Ryder, a massive black brute with electric yellow eyes with light green tinged around his pupils. "Hello, Infant." Ryder rumbled, causing Infinity to snarl. She was no doubt a dangerous fae. "Get out of my way!" Infinity snapped, shoving past him. "Loser!" A couple popular fae's called to her at the same time.

(I'm going to warn you now, Infinity isn't easy to get. Plus, I'm calling him Serge/Surge.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Sergeant just shrugged at her comment, un-phased, and carried on with his brother. Range then piled on, and the trio of wolves battled playfully till Sergeant once again won. "Guys, c'mon." He huffed, padding up to Ryder as he past Infinity. He heard his rumble and just stuck his hock out enough to trip the larger brute before trotting away, nose in the air, tail wagging as he remarked. "gettin' a bit big for your own paws there, mate. Seems your trippin' over them now!" He barked a laugh before charging off into camp where his father, the Alpha male stood. He greeted his youngest son as he the smaller male sat at his paws.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Ryder snarled angrily, but just stood there. Infinity knew Ryder could probably tare Surge apart. Infinity sighed and padded back to the den as it began to rain, her beautiful eyes set on the ground. She snorted as she watched Surge sitting at the foot of the Alpha, known as Rising. A dark brown brute with electric blue eyes. Infinity sighed, and continued to listen to the falling rain. "I hate popular wolves." Infinity grumbled under her breath. She knew that Surge and Ryder were truly best of friends, they just liked to pick on each other sometimes.

(I'm listening to Moments by 1D. Omg, I'm crying the song is so beautiful. <3 And send me a pic of Surge? :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Sergeant listened to his father's words before padding silently into the den. His mother greeted him sternly, his tail drooping at her cold words. His dark grey coat was short and damp from the rain, light eyes. His gaze swept the large den as he sighed, padding along to curl up at the back of the den. Being he runt, that's where he laid.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Infinity screwed up her nose before padding to Surge's den, and cursing at his mother. "Give him a break!" Infinity snapped before padding into the den, towards Surge. "You okay?" She asked, her voice coming out cold and bitter. Though, there was a teeny little hint of concern in her Australian accent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:15 pm

"Sure." He huffed, uncoiling himself to sit up. His pastel blue eyes stared at the floor, his lips set in a firm line. "Since when was I on your concern list?" He asked in a sigh, hiding his face by turning it away. His broad chest moved with his breaths, orbs now closed, ears lacing back slightly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Infinity huffed with offence, but kept her cool... For now. "No wolf deserves to be treated the way she treats you." Infinity grumbled, ears lacing back lightly. She normally wouldn't care, but she hated Surge's mother, and his mother hated her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:24 pm

"I'm glad someone sees sense round here." He mumbled, looking up at her with his cloudy eyes. That was his main feature, no other wolf had his eyes. His dark-furred head turned towards her as he sighed, laying back down with one ear cocked her way. "Lay down if you want, no one's gonna rip your tail off." He smiled slightly, re-coiling himself.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Infinity rolled her eyes, a growl forming in her throat. "I'll be doing the tail-ripping." She remarked, laying down a couple feet from him. "Aren't you worried your popular friends will see you with me?" Infinity asked, raising an eyebrow... If she had one.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 am

He chuckled at her remark, the sound rumbling deep in his chest. He listened as she laid down, expecting a further re-buff. Hearing none, he turned so he was looking at her with his strange, diluted eyes. Everyone in the pack had electric, sharp eyes. His were clouded, subdued but just as heart-stealing. As she asked him a question, the male replied. "Nah, since when did I bother to worry? What they see is what they see, and I couldn't give two tails what they thought." One side of his maw turned up slightly into a cocky smirk.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Infinity smiled softly, her mysterious eyes looking directly into Surge's.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:37 am

Sergeant gazed back, until a call of his name from his father broke the silence."Duty calls." And with that, the male stood and started on his way outside. His paws thudded soundlessly along as his navigated the wide space.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:46 am

Surge's father, or better known as Rising, stood in front of his son. "Surge." Rising greeted, dipping his head. "I have chosen whom, will be your mate. Lilac." Rising told his son, watching Lilac pad over. Her fur was a creamy color, and she had pale green eyes. "Hello Surge." She greeted.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:08 am

Sergeant inclined his head in greeting towards his sire, listening to his father. His ears slipped back at the word mate. "Why? Why so soon?" He thought, turning his gaze on the approaching fae. "G'evening Lilac." He nodded, dipping his head. Even though he was indeed labelled as a popular, he was a gentleman.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:43 am

Lilac smiled flirtatiously, her pale eyes meeting his. "Because you are old enough, son." Rising growled his answer, electric eyes burning before he stalked off into his den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:10 pm

"Then leave it too me..." He sighed, returning his gaze to the femme before. "So, Lilac, would you like to take a walk with me?" He asked, half-smiling charmingly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Infinity had padded out, accidentally bumping into Lilac. "Hey, watch it you blind dog!" Lilac snapped, causing Infinity to snarl. "If you want to keep that tail of yours, I suggest you shut up before I beat the hell out of you!" Infinity snarled back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 pm

"Enough!" Sergeant snarled, stepping between the bristling females. "If either of you wish to keep your tails or ears, you will pack it in." His deep voice blistered with authority, being the Alpha pairs son made him top class wolf. His stance was dominant, lips drawer back slightly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:43 pm

"Stay out of this!" Infinity snarled at Surge, her eyes burning. Lilac snarled at Infinity, daring to claw her. Infinity just stopped. "You wolves aren't worth talking to. If I can't be treated right, I can't live here." Infinity spat, turning around and racing off.

(That sucked monkeys... And not the good kind.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:12 am

Sergeant growled after her,jaws meeting with a menacing snap. His howl cut through the air like a knife, before settling. He was as calm as before and asked. "Now, about that walk?" He tilted his handsome head towards the stream.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:55 am

"Why, of course." Lilac agreed, starting off into a trot. Stopping at the exit, she waited for Surge.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:03 am

Sergeant started after her, his strides long and even. His paws made slight dents in the packed earth beneath his lean silhouette. His fur shifted over his wild muscles, making any brute envious and any fae swoon. He offered her a cheeky wink as he passed Lilac, wiping his tail under her chin.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 am

Lilac smirked lustfully, rubbing her flank on his affectionately. Infinity watched in disgust, eyes burning with hatred. "I knew he'd rather be a popular asshole." She snarled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next