Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat -The Fighter- (Open)

Go down

Kat -The Fighter-  (Open) Empty Kat -The Fighter- (Open)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Kat -The Fighter-  (Open) Wqo4yh
N a m e ||
Katarina Grace Moore
P r e f e r r e d + N a m e ||
Kat
A g e ||
G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||  
/ /
P l a y + B y ||
No Picture
Kat -The Fighter-  (Open) 97mmn4
H e i g h t ||
5'4
H a i r + C o l o r ||
A dark chestnut brown with a wave to it. Stop almost to the middle of her back.
E y e + C o l o r ||  
A stormy grey
W e i g h t ||  
B r e a s t + S i z e ||
32c
T a t t o o ||
Down her right side. Placement and tattoo
B i r t h m a r k s ||
Faint freckles scattered across her nose and cheeks
O t h e r ||  
Small scattered scars on her body, nothing big. A slighty puckered up scam on her right cheek thats almost two inches long
Kat -The Fighter-  (Open) 2z8p3t4
B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y ||
[size=12pt]♪[/size]Kat's gotten harder and rougher over the years. Once a sweet naive  little girl is now someone who's rough around the edges, and at first she seems to be either careless with a reckless streak and it's true or shes cold and distant. Has tough outer shell and it's almost near impossible to get under the shell and find the young woman underneath. She has a sweet, funny, and caring side thats reserved mostly for her little family along with the protectiveness of a wolf. She'll face her fears and life with her chin held high and loves loves a good challenge and can't say no to one.   [size=12pt]♪[/size]
L i k e s ||  
Her family- Music- Running/Jogging- Roses- Sleeping in- A good home cooked meal- Fighting- Fast cars- Laying in the sun
D i s l i k e s ||
Her Father- Cocky men who laugh at her- Having to get up early- Burnt cookies- Traffic jams- Hospitals- The sound of a gun shot
S t r e n g t h s ||
Never gives up- Quick on her feet- Shes actually rather smart- Shes gotten street smart over the years- Shows no fear, and almost fearless- Surprisingly great with kids
W e a k n e s s e s ||
Has a temper- At times she leaps before she thinks about it- Can be over protective- Won't back down from a fight in or out the arena- Has pushed herself too far at times- Doesn't trust easily- Rarely lets anyone in
R e p u t a t i o n ||  
Kat is known to be more of the bad girl that you didn't mess with.
O c c u p a t i o n ||
Miss Katarina Moore
J o b + D e s c r i p t i o n ||
She takes care of her younger sister. Trains new comers at the warehouse.
Kat -The Fighter-  (Open) 2vulb9e
M o t h e r ||  
Molly Moore -Dead
F a t h e r ||
Peter Moore
O l d e r + B r o t h e r ||
Tyler. Everyone calls him Ty older by two years.
O l d e r + S i s t e r ||
None
W o m b + S h a r e r ||
None
Y o u n g e r + B r o t h e r ||  
None
Y o u n g e r + S i s t e r ||  
Macy. Their half sister whos six
S t e p + F a m i l y ||
None
O t h e r ||
Matt. One of her best friends and knows about her past and home life
H i s t o r y ||  
Kat lived in Japan with her family until her mom died in a drive by shooting, Kat was nine and with her  mom when it happened. Her dad packed them up and they moved to a town outside of Chicago called Fairfeld. Her older brother Ty and her relaid on each other a lot after the move, their dad was never home and when he was he was abusive and mean, they learned to stay out of his way and but every now and then they would end up on the other side of his fist. Years later he got a girl pregnant and after she had the baby, she dumped it on them. Peter refused to take care of the baby girl so Ty and Kat have been raising her. When Kat was eleven she was wondering through the woods not fare from her house ,found a old road. She fallowed it and came to a old warehouse that people used as a privet fighting arena. She got accidentally pushed into a fight that was happening outside the werehouse and surprisingly won. Thats where she got her nickname SN standing for Silent Night. She started training and did her first fight a year later when she was twelve and won. From then on out Kat had been one of the best fighters, her arena name was Dark Angle and only to a few was she either Kat or SN. Now she mostly just trained a few young men, she'll still fight every now and then but it wasn't anything big normally it was just a practice fight.

Kat -The Fighter-  (Open) Ek54zl
T y p e + o f + H o m e ||
Homeless, Shack, Motel, Apartment, Cottage, House, Farm, Mansion, Penthouse.
L o c a t i o n ||
Inner City, City, Urban Suburban, Rural
L a y o u t ||  
Kitchens (#1), Bedrooms (#5), Bathrooms (#4), Living Rooms (#2), Dinning Rooms (#1), Basements (#1) & Studies (#1)
F i n a n c i a l + S t a t u s ||
Middle-Upper Class
T r a n s p o r t a t i o n ||
Her Explorer
M o n e y + I n + W a l l e t ||  
$34.56
H i r e d + H e l p ||  
None

Kat -The Fighter-  (Open) Dqhelw
C u r r e n t + T h r e a d s ||
None
P a s t + T h r e a d s ||