Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie -Half Breed- (Open)

Go down

Charlie -Half Breed- (Open) Empty Charlie -Half Breed- (Open)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Charlie -Half Breed- (Open) Wqo4yh
N a m e ||

Charlotte Anna Salvatore
P r e f e r r e d + N a m e ||

Charlie
A g e ||
Frozen at 18- Age 289
Born- June 2 1725
G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
 / /
P l a y + B y ||
Haven't found a good picture for her yet.
Charlie -Half Breed- (Open) 97mmn4
H e i g h t ||
5'5
H a i r + C o l o r ||  
Wavy dark chestnut hair that stops half way to the middle of her back.
E y e + C o l o r ||  
Dark emerald green
W e i g h t ||  
B r e a s t + S i z e ||
34C
T a t t o o ||  
Placement and tattoo Placement and tattoo. On her left wrist. Placement on her left shoulder
B i r t h m a r k s ||  
Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks
O t h e r ||  
Small scattered scars
Charlie -Half Breed- (Open) 2z8p3t4
B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y ||
[size=12pt]♪[/size] Sweet,funny cares about people and most of the time she's a great person to be around, she'd be the one to pull you out of a dark place and smack seance back into you. Yet she has a dark side that leaks through, somedays it seems to take over others you just catch a glimpse of it and thank god thats all you saw. Theres a line you don't cross and if you do you pray for your life.  [size=12pt]♪[/size]
U n c o m m o n T r a i t s ||
Being half vampire half human Charlie has all the advantages of being a vampire, the speed,strength, being able to compel people and being immortal. Yet she still is half human needing sleep and to eat properly like a normal person. She doesn't need blood to live, only having to drink blood after she's been severely hurt or over worked herself. Her body it tougher then a normal humans but vervain or stabbed with wood can greatly injure her. Charlie is stronger then a average vampire even one older then herself at times. She gets spurts of great power and energy but most the time it as normal as a half breed can be.
L i k e s ||
Her family- Sleeping in- Music- The beach- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Sketching/painting- Fast cars-Reading- Fixing a junker car- Libraries
D i s l i k e s ||  
Loosing someone- Having to run at times- The cold- Having to wake up early- People who underestimate her- At times living so long and being what she is- Loosing control of herself- Not being able to fix a car- Not being able to save someone
R e p u t a t i o n ||  
In the Vampire world shes known to be more of a good person. To the normal world shes known as a bad girl and a good person.
O c c u p a t i o n ||

Miss Charlotte Salvatore
J o b + D e s c r i p t i o n ||
Charlie has had many jobs. At the time she doesn't have a job and is going to high school.
Charlie -Half Breed- (Open) 2vulb9e
M o t h e r ||  
Mary Salvatore-UnDead
F a t h e r ||  
Benjamin Salvatore-Dead
O l d e r + B r o t h e r ||
None that she knows of.
O l d e r + S i s t e r ||
None that she knows of.
W o m b + S h a r e r ||  
No.
Y o u n g e r + B r o t h e r ||
None
Y o u n g e r + S i s t e r ||  
None
S t e p + F a m i l y ||  color
O t h e r ||  
Finn is like her big brother/father.
H i s t o r y ||  
   Charlie's mom was pregnant with her when she was turned thous turning Charlie into a half breed. After she was born she was abandoned at a young age of five, she had been left in the woods to die. Wondering around calling out for her mom Charlie was found by someone else a vampire named Finn who took her in and raised her. Charlies body stopped changing at age eighteen and she's now frozen looking at age. She now lives with Finn in his hometown, she does her best to stay under the radar and out of trouble.
Charlie -Half Breed- (Open) Ek54zl
T y p e + o f + H o m e ||
Homeless, Shack, Motel, Apartment, Cottage, House, Farm, Mansion, Penthouse.
L o c a t i o n ||
Inner City, City, Urban Suburban, Rural
L a y o u t ||  
Kitchens (#1), Bedrooms (7#), Bathrooms (#6), Living Rooms (#2), Dinning Rooms (#1), Basements (1) & Studies (#4)
F i n a n c i a l + S t a t u s ||  
Upper Class
T r a n s p o r t a t i o n ||
Her 1973 Ford
M o n e y + I n + W a l l e t ||
$ 27.45
H i r e d + H e l p ||
None

Charlie -Half Breed- (Open) Dqhelw
C u r r e n t + T h r e a d s ||
Open
P a s t + T h r e a d s ||